Guest Kat

Timbergiantbigfoot Just Released His Video, It's Historic!

Are you even familiar with the area?

In passing. It's a salient into the Golden Horseshoe Megalopolis but wide open to the west. Sure it will be swarming on weekends, but it's natures supermarket to the opportunistic. More towards the old Dundas estate end it looks a bit too manicured for anything to get much cover, but further out looks pretty good.

Edited by Flashman2.0

dmaker

It's hardly wide open to the west. To the west you have fairly dense farmland. Small towns like Jerseyville, Rockton, St.George, Cainsville, and the 100,000 plus population city of Brantford. Not to mention the 403 highway and numerous other, smaller highways and a major Via Rail commuter rail track.  

I grew up in this area; attended University just outside of Dundas at McMaster. I have spent countless hours on bike or foot in this area and commuting from Brantford to Dundas via the old rail trail on my mountain bike every day of the week at very, very early hours for an entire spring and summer. No, there is no way Bigfeets are living anywhere in this area.

Edited by dmaker

zenmonkey

I love how people are taking no initiative whatsoever to try and analyze the footage, but instead they are dismissing it as a hoax because of his footwear (he's been wearing crocs for in the woods for a long time and is evident in earlier videos), his demeanor (he always is nervous when out in the woods and is evident in earlier video's) and the fact that he has multiple edits (he says that he edited out the shakiness to give the viewer clear, steady images of the figure). I personally believe that timbergiantbigfoot is not a hoaxer and I believe the figure in the footage is either a bear or the real deal. 

Earlier this week he posted a video detailing the encounter and at 14:45 he explains why the footage is edited...

Oh great thank you for the video

dmaker

^^ I've looked at the video a few times actually. At 3:57 it does not look the least bit squatchy to me.  I see what look like two very thin, skin and fur covered bones pointing upward. Almost as if a small deer or young moose perhaps was bent over rooting around and this was the pointed parts of the heel sticking up or something.  I really don't know, so don't laugh if that sounds ridiculous, but the point I was trying to make is that I cannot imagine what body part that would be of a Bigfoot. Pause it at that point and perhaps offer a counter explanation. 

Edited by dmaker

southernyahoo

I want to see a looped clip from the time mark 3:42 and 3:43

Yah, the farmland is a deal killer, all those teams of 50 peasants hoeing the fields all day, with the boss standing on the wagon with the whip...  and the posted guards at night to make sure the moujiks don't sneak back for an extra turnip.

No, there is no way Bigfeets are living anywhere in this area.

Or In BC or WA, OR, CA, etc etc according to many, so I'll take that with a pinch of salt.

ThePhaige

It looks to me like (he says) he has come up behind the thing. Whatever it is is clearly banging what I think are those rocks together as you can hear them  clearly and when that is heard you can see the thing shutter from the shock of the clacking very clearly as to correlate the clacking with the figure. My opinion is that it is/was hunkered down in that little nook there where he found the fruits and nuts after he drove the thing off.  The frustrating thing is there are no discernible bodily characteristics like and ear or even and arm. Its hard to gain a perspective on the size or the shape. But I do feel we are seeing the backside. Perhaps the back of its head as there appears to be a conical shape there. I would do some work with this but I don't have permission and he clearly does not want anyone downloading a copy which I can respect.

roguefooter

Whether it's real or fake one thing is for sure- it's just bad video. If he's been doing it like this for four years then he might want to reevaluate his filming methods.

• Upvote 1

There's definitely something there that looks awfully like a large primate to me. If it isn't a bigfoot or a hoax then it has to be a KNOWN animal. That means it must be identifiable. Gorilla or orangutang come to mind. The colouring is more orang than gorilla to me, though this was shot at the far end of the zoom range of the camera, hence the exaggerated movement. I wonder why people don't carry monopods around with them? Better still, you can get hiking poles with camera attachments. Get one of them and a cheap tripod head with a detachable plate so you can attach and steady the camera quickly for those unexpected squatch-related moments.

I think Fasano is off base with that, and hasn't looked at the vid close enough, even with the cuts, I don't think there's anywhere between where he walks in and ends up at the spot where it was eating, that any barrier could have been. Also, when it walks off, I doubt a gorilla or orang could have looked as tall, unless it was walking on a 3ft tall log at that point.

southernyahoo

Whether it's real or fake one thing is for sure- it's just bad video. If he's been doing it like this for four years then he might want to reevaluate his filming methods.

This sounds like a knee jerk dismissal of the challenges of filming in dense woodland, and keeping your cool when encountering what you think might be bigfoot. You get what you can, live and learn.

It seems to help him to talk to the camera, and I do think it would have been more wise to try and creep closer and be more steady while filming rather than doing a knock. Atleast if you are going to knock and draw it's attention, then be well focused on the subject to capture it's reaction in full. The subject being in a low spot and preoccupied probably facilitated his approach undetected as the sounds from his feet would be less easily heard. The rock knock sounds have some echo and like I would expect eminating from behind the brush and just over a hill 

The line of sight to subject just wasn't that good.

Basically one can say, "When you can get better video of the subject, you may criticize his videography."

A month ago, he wouldn't have got that shot even, foliage has just started thinning out in Ontario. June-August that type of woodland is much more difficult to see and move in. You get about a 15ft visual radius, and the brambles and snags are worse for trying to move through it.

Rex

Tim Fasano thinks it's maybe a gorilla in a special wildlife sanctuary and want's to see the uneditted video

http://youtu.be/aSUvNLfakBo

Doesn't say much.. that clown is even less credible.

There's definitely something there that looks awfully like a large primate to me. If it isn't a bigfoot or a hoax then it has to be a KNOWN animal. That means it must be identifiable. Gorilla or orangutang come to mind. The colouring is more orang than gorilla to me, though this was shot at the far end of the zoom range of the camera, hence the exaggerated movement. I wonder why people don't carry monopods around with them? Better still, you can get hiking poles with camera attachments. Get one of them and a cheap tripod head with a detachable plate so you can attach and steady the camera quickly for those unexpected squatch-related moments.

Or as i proposed before...  any ONE of the ten thousand trees that were within reach.

This. It's horribly shot. TGBF has ADD and is incapable of being still and letting the action come to him.