Some Interesting Blobs From Pa

kbhunter

I posted this comment before but Bow huning season for deer has started in many states. Pennsylvania's seasons started on Sept 2 for special permit huns, Sept 21 for regular season. Many hunters including myself hunt in a ghille suit.

KB

I just found this interesting video that was posted a few days ago also from PA. It is blobsquatch for sure, but it does show some interesting behavior that might make it more on the believable side. When is moves to the far left it does the classic tree peek and then moves away. I'm on the fence on this one what do you guys think?

AaronD

My 12 y/o son says it's not real by reason that the girl filming keeps saying the same thing over and over without any real emotion that would be expected in such a situation. I am in agreement with him.

Doc Holliday

at 1:09 it looks like a light colored body with dark hair....like a person, especially with the peek a boo routine back and forth.

i'd wager a real deal would do a peek and then haul butt outta there. just my 2 cents.

Airdale

The way it keeps going back and forth rather than fading away is suspicious. Also the way that the frame freezes at about 4:15 while the video continues until 4:54. As it rises up at about 4:12 the posture appears too upright and the head seems to be aligned with the body rather than leaning forward. Lots of red flags in this one IMNTBHO!