Do Bf's Mimic Sounds Other Animals Make?

Guest jsbelljr83

^You could leave the question of bigfoot's existence open and as to what it is, but it wouldn't change the fact that the sounds themselves recorded in several different states both suggest a mammal and the production of quantal vowels. That doesn't leave you with a whole lot of choices.  You'll see this science applied to these recordings in the link below. We are letting the evidence tell us what it is, and it keeps coming back human or not quite. ;)

Scroll down to the analysis under the recordings.

http://sasquatchresearch.net/vocalizations.html

Edited by AaronD
to remove response to trolling
  • Upvote 1

^Just basing it on his post here-

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/42143-do-bfs-mimic-sounds-other-animals-make/?p=778173

If Bigfoot is a primitive Hominin or Hominid like Neanderthal then it may lack "quantal vowels".

Yes, I think you may be partially right. They do seem to lack some of them. (Robert McCarthy et.al. probably never heard  Bigfoot. If they did, they didn't mention it in their published work.) BF is probably not a pure Neanderthal, but no doubt carries a lot more of their DNA than modern humans. So the work by McCarthy doesn't really apply to BF.

Not sure this question can ever be resolved here....whether BF imitate other animals, but I can tell you I had a mockingbird sing outside my window once practically ALL night long, in what can only be described as a frenzy of sounds. Really, it was quite deranged. Who knows what it was trying to do, or thought it was doing, or if it were anything but a bird brain gone mad. On some weird level, I sort of enjoyed it, but sleep was not really possible most of the night. Pretty remarkable though. 

Hello All,

This is a bit off-topic but the JWG database has 463 instances where sound was reported as part of the encounter. I will be performing a deeper search and cross-reference to see if it the sound was witnessed during an actual visual encounter as well. If anyone wishes to see the results let me know.

Are you going to, or can you discriminate between observable makers of "sounds" or just lump in all reports that something unusual was heard during or around the time of an encounter/sighting? (the second could imply that the person making the report assumes it to be related to the encounter, but may in fact logically have nothing to do with it)

Hello GuyInIndiana,

That is something that you can determine for yourself after tell me you want to see the data. I'm offering the information in the hopes of stimulating this Forum's community to initiate it's own research. The data you seek is now available on the "A Gift For The BFF" thread for you and anyone else that wants it.

Edited by hiflier

Hillflier, I think people have their own different ideas on how to proceed with research. I think perhaps when there is a unique question to ask of the data, you could post it up in another thread in the applied science portion of the in the field section on the forums. This could be your contribution to the research, without sidetracking other threads too much, and you could link to that thread whenever the same question arises.