Melba Ketchum/ Erickson Project Press Conference

Admin

The moment I laid my eyes on this I thought it was a Fake. although the PGF, Not So much.

Guest OntarioSquatch

Probably the part where you leaked the photographs that he controlled as well.

yes some things are obvious and this is the main argument that people use when looking at the PGF. it is a sad day when people who call themselves bigfoot researchers start using that same argument without backing up their claims.

I don't think it's fair to expect Bill to release anything else that could potentially get him in trouble, especially when there's really no need to. Adrian Erickson is worried about potential $ loss so it wouldn't surprise me if he ends up filing another lawsuit like the one with Cryptomundo. 

Edited by OntarioSquatch

Well, there really does not seem to be a need to beat this dead horse, but....

(produces baseball bat)

* the "gray" hair cited as evidence of natural aging looked to me like a spray-on color, used for ceramics or yarn.  I've got plenty of gray hair and its gray through and through.  This hair looked like brown with something sprayed onto it.

* As Teegun mentioned, the raw footage thermal image suggested a man with a backpack - and big overlength mittens?  Curiosly, the subjects groin and armpits did not seem to be hotter - which I've seen with (admittedly older) thermal units.

* Is it confirmed that the clips from Drs. Meldrum and Bindernagel were actually made for this documentary?  The clipped parts could have come from any of a thousand interviews which were taken and used by Ketchum/Erickson w/o permission and edited in a way to give the impression that they Drs. M/B were talking about this research project and these clips. 

SSR Team

The grey hair part strikes me as people that aren't that bright.

Reason being the grey hair was on "Matilda" and " Matilda" it was said previously, is an adolescent.

^^^^^

Or the close-up was of an older BF sleeping in the same (or eerily similar) area and same (or eerily similar) position, and captured on video from the same (oddly coincidental) vantage point.  

Wait what? there's a law suit against Cryptomundo? Oh for God's sake... if it's good evidence, then it wouldn't go to court or through lawyers, it would speak for itself. And those that own the footage would fight it out mano-a-mano with the naysayer showing why it's legit.

Just my opinion fo course.

Edited by yakcam

Wait what? there's a law suit against Cryptomundo?

Generalizing here, but when that kind of thing happens, it's purely to use the power of the law to shut someone up so they don't cause you trouble, because you think people actually pay attention to a source like that and will have some sort of influence because of it.

ETA: It's the same reason Munns can't tell you everything he knows about the situation, having examined some of the evidence more closely. Even the hint or threat of a lawsuit can shut down discussion and revelation of information.

Edited by GuyInIndiana

BFF Patron

^ That's the way that the world goes round (compliments John Prine). 

SSR Team

^^^^^

Or the close-up was of an older BF sleeping in the same (or eerily similar) area and same (or eerily similar) position, and captured on video from the same (oddly coincidental) vantage point.

Possibly although I highly doubt it, especially as they said they had filmed Matilda ( specifically ) sleeping.