New Pics From The Blaze

awww you all beat me to it I was hoping to debunk and I am a believer 

So much s..t to wade through lol

Ghillie-suits.jpg

Patterson-Gimlin

Sasstumps. Thanks for sharing.

Incorrigible1

Yeah, but, but, but, if Sasquatch Ontario had published the pics, there would be plenty here defending him. It's not fair to the Blaze guy!

Rockape

Bigfoots trunk is showing.

Nailed it.

post-1431-0-54300300-1380966419_thumb.jp

post-1431-0-26671100-1380966448_thumb.jp

post-1431-0-58629500-1380966478_thumb.jp

post-1431-0-22552300-1380966511_thumb.jp

I thought this was a funny sighting when John Stoneman changed his story about ten times but on September 27 (about a week later) a gas well worker found the place. While he was looking at them Pennsylvania Game Commission officer Groshek thought he was broke down and stopped to assist. They both looked at this big root ball. He took these pictures of it but  on September 28 this root ball was not visible any more because it was flopped back into the hole and John Stoneman doesn't know why. 

Guest Rex

attachicon.gif0927131828.jpg

attachicon.gif0927131829.jpg

attachicon.gif0927131829a.jpg

attachicon.gif0927131829b.jpg

I thought this was a funny sighting when John Stoneman changed his story about ten times but on September 27 (about a week later) a gas well worker found the place. While he was looking at them Pennsylvania Game Commission officer Groshek thought he was broke down and stopped to assist. They both looked at this big root ball. He took these pictures of it but  on September 28 this root ball was not visible any more because it was flopped back into the hole and John Stoneman doesn't know why. 

Probably because the game commission officer got tired of seeing vehicles stopped in the road or gawking at it..LOL

Or maybe the original guy knocked it down so it would not be there in more recent pics.. who knows.

My guess is that bigfoot felt it was garnering too much attention and knocked it down to keep the rubber neckers out of their yard..