Possibility Of Large Bones Being Found In North America

Guest JiggyPotamus

JIggy,

I was digging around and found another article about a giant skeleton found in the US and wanted to share. Sorry if it has already been listed. I scanned through and did not see it. It was found in Texas.

giant_victoria_texas.gif

I know you can't read that ^

I got it from here:

http://greaterancestors.com/giant-skull-from-victoria-texas/

I had some other stuff, but I can't post due to content. You DO need to join us in the PMP !!

I always thought this was interesting, finally something really is shown in a museum.

Well yeah but "museum" encompasses a whole lot of things.  I personally don't buy the views espoused by this place.  They certainly aren't the most objective outfit and not on par, with say the American Museum of Natural History.

Well yeah but "museum" encompasses a whole lot of things.  I personally don't buy the views espoused by this place.  They certainly aren't the most objective outfit and not on par, with say the American Museum of Natural History.

Ahh, so you prefer the same old "no evidence" hum drum of the status quo? Gotcha....

No I just don't believe in facilities like that museum run by people with a particular belief or agenda.  Fake evidence isn't the same as no evidence or real evidence.

I would be much more impressed if a legit museum presented an unknown bone for examination without making any particular claims about what it had to be a sign of.

Note also that the example in this particular "museum" seems to be just a large (and probably plaster) model of a standard human femur.  I seriously doubt a bigfoot would have exactly the same shape or proportioned femur as a modern day man.  This particular museum is also reported to sell fake castings of foot prints that showed dinosaurs and people walking together. 

The problem that I have with a lot of purported bigfoot "evidence" is that it is fake or at the least misidentified.

• Upvote 1

No I just don't believe in facilities like that museum run by people with a particular belief or agenda.  Fake evidence isn't the same as no evidence or real evidence.

What proof do you have that it is "fake evidence"?

I would be much more impressed if a legit museum presented an unknown bone for examination without making any particular claims about what it had to be a sign of.

What is your definition of a "legit museum"?

Google the museum's name.  It is hard to discuss the place and its point of view without treading on territory that is prohibited here.  

I will say that based on what I know of the said museum and its "exhibits" I do not believe that large MEN (not Sasquatches) walked around on the Earth before a famous flood and the incident with the large wooden boat on Mt. Ararat.  

As to being a legit museum there is an organization called the AMA/AAM which accredits  museums. To be fair, I do not know if this place is accredited or not, but somehow I doubt it.  An accredited museum holds a lot of clout in the museum world.  It sets certain standards for collection handling, presentation, educational programs, acquisition, disposal, etc. 

And yeah I think this giant, perfectly proportioned HUMAN leg bone is fake.  For a variety of reasons.  Believe it if you want.  I don't have a problem wit that.  But, I don't believe its the real deal.  And the said museum has been accused of making and selling fake items that support their particular beliefs. 

As to being a legit museum there is an organization called the AMA/AAM which accredits  museums.

I wonder if this "AMA/AAM" that accredits museums, is anything like the FDA that "approves" drugs like Vioxx & "foods" like Aspartame......

I've found that a lot of times "unapproved" may turn out to be the better choice.

Edited by Sasfooty
  • Upvote 3

More than a few museums, especially those older ones or those that have inherited archives from earlier institutions, have extensive archives that have not been fully examined, or re-examined for generations.  Science progresses, and there are items in the archives that have been catalogued according to the knowledge, standards, and social/political/religious attitudes of the time.

These items are ripe for re-examination.  Particularly those excavated from places like Midwestern Indian mounds that we would never touch today.  Presumably many specimens have recoverable DNA.

There's more than one graduate thesis and doctorate waiting to be earned by enterprising students at a relatively low cost, given that the specimens are already in custody.

I wonder if this "AMA/AAM" that accredits museums, is anything like the FDA that "approves" drugs like Vioxx & "foods" like Aspartame......

I've found that a lot of times "unapproved" may turn out to be the better choice.

You took the words right out of my mouth! LOL There are a lot of sanctioning bodies out there whose agendas are not their stated mission or labeled facade. Frankly, I value anything that is NOT approved by the FDA over that which is. But back to the fake vs accused fake etc.....the number one action of choice when it comes to cover up is to debunk any "evidence" that may rock the boat. Since most people believe what they are told by mainstream media and those with fancy titles, it isn't that hard of a job. To complete the dogma, those few claiming to have seen or know of proof to the contrary are easily brushed off as eccentrics, people to be ignored, as crazy.

But don't forget, many museums have "fake" dinosaur bones, and they continue to parade them as evidence of evolution and hammer the observers with accounts of deep time, and pond muck to human life, and the like. Of which, I do not believe at all.

Google the museum's name.  It is hard to discuss the place and its point of view without treading on territory that is prohibited here.  

I'm familiar with what is prohibited here ;) We don't need to discuss the "place", just that there are large bones found but never make it to the museums for reasons that I am also not able to discuss here. I might suggest you join the PMP, Shelly, where we can discuss away these and many other forboden topix!

^^

Only a handful of posts and I'll be joining you...soon

Edited by AaronD
removed quote of preceding post

I am very interested in this topic, but afraid I don't have much to add.

I have done a lot of reading on giant bones and double teeth.