Possibility Of Large Bones Being Found In North America

Guest JiggyPotamus

Just share what you have read :)

Well...not sure what has been discussed and/or what is allowed. but here is the video that got me going on subject.

and another that looks interesting (going to watch it right now)

Edited by AaronD
to remove religious material

But back to the fake vs accused fake etc.....the number one action of choice when it comes to cover up is to debunk any "evidence" that may rock the boat. Since most people believe what they are told by mainstream media and those with fancy titles, it isn't that hard of a job. To complete the dogma, those few claiming to have seen or know of proof to the contrary are easily brushed off as eccentrics, people to be ignored, as crazy.

Nowadays anyone who dares to question anything that falls outside of the "accepted mainstream" are branded  and thus dismissed as "conspiracy theorists".

As if that somehow automatically puts an end to any debate.

It is classic Orwellian double-think. Because it's neither a conspiracy, or a theory, if it's right out in the open.

“The power of holding two contradictory beliefs in one’s mind simultaneously, and accepting both of them….To tell deliberate lies while genuinely believing in them, to forget any fact that has become inconvenient, and then, when it becomes necessary again, to draw it back from oblivion for just so long as it is needed, to deny the existence of objective reality and all the while to take account of the reality which one denies — all this is indispensably necessary. Even in using the word doublethink it is necessary to exercise doublethink. For by using the word one admits that one is tampering with reality; by a fresh act of doublethink one erases this knowledge; and so on indefinitely, with the lie always one leap ahead of the truth.†- George Orwell

Edited by LarryP

And the said museum has been accused of making and selling fake items that support their particular beliefs. 

Hi Shelly,

One of the 'legit' museums has been accused of much worse:

"During the time of the discovery, the Smithsonian was taking possession of nearly every giant skeleton found throughout the entire country, including the largest discovery of skeletons found in the Great Mound in Ohio.

What the intent of the institution was for the giant skeletons has never been discovered, but several investigators today believe the Smithsonian was founded at least in part to take the skeletons and hide or destroy them, dumping some by the barges full in the Atlantic Ocean."

• Upvote 1

I am not likely to trust the word of any scientist, or any institution, whose response to the question "is sasquatch real" is "no, there's no evidence."

That includes the [place your city/state/American/National here] Museums of Natural History.  I may trust them based on what we accept, but not on what they don't.

^^^ Good point Cotter! Can you give any more info about the Smithsonian's acts? One thing's for sure, if I ever find such an artifact, THEY will be the last to know.....I may never tell anyone in fact ;)

All of these accounts fascinate the heck out of me. However, the source is quite dubious. Another blog that made reference of some of these accounts was that of Robert Lindsay (extremely dubious).

If you think about it, many large human skeletons at museums and universities may actually be that of the sasquatch. If the faculty were not experts in skeletal anatomy and thought that the only thing in North America that would resemble the bones was a human, they could well have packed it up in a crate unknowingly and moved to storage.

Edited by AaronD
to remove inappropriate language

Well, somebody said somewhere once that a lot of work is awaiting anyone who wants a Ph.D from a university open-minded enough to grant one for a lot of hard work, which is what going through all those collections - shoot, even a fraction of them - would be.

Speaking of giant skeletons and the Smithsonian...

Check this out!!!

http://www.amazon.com/The-Ancient-Giants-Ruled-America/dp/1591431719/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1386017952&sr=8-2&keywords=smithsonian+giant

"A study of the substantial evidence for a former race of giants in North America and its 150-year suppression by the Smithsonian Institution"

• Upvote 1

^^^ Good point Cotter! Can you give any more info about the Smithsonian's acts? One thing's for sure, if I ever find such an artifact, THEY will be the last to know.....I may never tell anyone in fact ;)

There's tons of info out there, this one I found interesting:

"In the Twelfth Annual Report from the Bureau of Ethnology to the Secretary of the Smithsonian, published in 1894, Cyrus Thomas and Thomas Powell of the Bureau of Ethnology wrote of several discoveries where large, seemingly human skeletal remains were found. The first we’ll examine here was discovered in Roane County, Tennessee:

“Underneath [a] layer of shells the earth was very dark and appeared to be mixed with vegetable mold to the depth of 1 foot. At the bottom of this, resting on the original surface of the ground, was a very large skeleton lying horizontally at full length. Although very soft, the bones were sufficiently distinct to allow of careful measurement before attempting to remove them. The length from the base of the skull to the bones of the toes was found to be 7 feet 3 inches. It is probable, therefore, that this individual when living was fully 7½ feet high.â€

Often, such accounts end up being fabrications or portions of text that are taken grossly out of context. Hence, I decided to see if any scans of the original published report could be found online for download. Indeed, the entire Twelfth Annual Report from the Smithsonian’s Bureau of Ethnology can be found online at Archive.org, with a PDF version here that can be viewed freely in its entirety. The relevant portion from the excerpt above can be found on page 362, and is pictured below:

skeleton-1.png

Another instance occurs in the same report, this time at presumed Indian burial mounds at Dunlieth, Illinois:

“Near the original surface, 10 or 12 feet from the center, on the lower side, lying at full length on its back, was one of the largest skeletons discovered by the Bureau agents, the length as proved by actual measurement being between 7 and 8 feet. It was clearly traceable, but crumbled to pieces immediately after removal from the hard earth in which it was encased….â€

Page 115 of the printed report features the relevant text:

skeleton-II.png"

Note the 'crumbled' portion...so (as this excerpt indicates) perhaps they didn't have any remains to process. 

Here's a book coming out in December:

http://suppressedinformation.wordpress.com/category/smithsonian-coverup/

@Chele - you beat me to it!

Guest crabshack

â€œThe eyes of that extinct species of giant, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara as our eyes do now.† - autumn of 1848, Abraham Lincoln

Edited by crabshack

You're all a bunch of great minds! I want that book! LOL If anyone wants any last minute Christmas gift ideas for me ;) This stuff fascinates me to no end. It isn't much of a surprise to me that their coverup was implemented in the dawn of pro-evolution ideation.

One thing that makes me angry beyond words is when some entity--be it a government or whatever, tells me what I am to think or know, when I know better.

^^

Same here! At least I have learned not to believe everything anything 'they' tell me. My eyes, ears, and mind are wide open now...

Edited by AaronD
removed quote of preceding post