Possibility Of Large Bones Being Found In North America

Guest JiggyPotamus

Guest crabshack

Just found this, was a few months ago on the Bigfoot Tonight Show

Stonemason and historical detective, Jim Vieira, studies the ancient ceremonial structures of North America including mounds, walls and star cities, as well as the archeological evidence for giants that existed in ancient America.

Jim Vieira Giants in America

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/bigfoottonightshow/2013/04/22/jim-vieira-giants-in-america

Edited by crabshack

^^

Same here! At least I have learned not to believe everything anything 'they' tell me. My eyes, ears, and mind are wide open now...

As my Father always told me, "Son, pay no attention to what they say, just watch what they do".

I should also add that you also need to pay just as much attention to what they don't do.

Which is technically splitting hairs, because doing or not doing really amounts to the same thing.

But sometimes those hairs need to be split to get the full picture of what they're REALLY up to.

Thanks for all the links, folks, very good info.

You're all a bunch of great minds! I want that book! LOL If anyone wants any last minute Christmas gift ideas for me ;) This stuff fascinates me to no end. It isn't much of a surprise to me that their coverup was implemented in the dawn of pro-evolution ideation.

The store won' t let me return the chunk of coal I got for you.

• Upvote 1

â€œThe eyes of that extinct species of giant, whose bones fill the mounds of America, have gazed on Niagara as our eyes do now.† - autumn of 1848, Abraham Lincoln

Honest Abe.  Axe-wielder; vampire hunter; cryptid hunter; solver of mysteries; uniter of the country; ladies' man.

No one can actually prove that boulders were moved by the glaciers but there is a possibility of that happening when we check the measurements of the movement now in the present time.  I respect Jim and his opinions but the subject still leaves a lot of questions for me.

Awesome thread! Ever since seeing some shows regarding the lovelock cave giants and others I have been interested in the subject. That book has been pre-ordered. :)

In case others are looking into getting it I actually came across it on Walmarts website while cyber Monday/week shopping and they have free shipping so it is actually cheaper there. Just a heads up.

Awesome thread! Ever since seeing some shows regarding the lovelock cave giants and others I have been interested in the subject. That book has been pre-ordered. :)

In case others are looking into getting it I actually came across it on Walmarts website while cyber Monday/week shopping and they have free shipping so it is actually cheaper there. Just a heads up.

I just ordered it from walmart, it says I saved $6.66   oh man!  Due 12/24 the day before Christmas! Yayyy!