Possibility Of Large Bones Being Found In North America

Guest JiggyPotamus

Anticipated and frankly boring.....mainstream status quo proponents want to derail any evidence that pops up that may challenge their dogma. And yes, there have been dino and human footprints together-again, the rebuttal is very boring for those of us who know better.

Could you link me to some evidence of dino and human prints?  I have never seen any that held up but maybe I missed something.

I'm sorry my post bored you but you did still manage to drum up the energy to reply.  Could you at least tell me why you think that we should even consider the cast of a bone only described in a letter to be worth anything?  You did post that picture and identify it as a bone, which it definitely does not seem to be.  But instead of even discussing, you claim to be bored and that my answers are too predictable.  If that's the case, don't bother with the back and forth. 

Just saying you "know better" doesn't really help anyone. 

Edited by mbh

Guest LarryP

Oh, of course, if it doesn't fit your preference there MUST be some problem with it....

MBH is defending the establishment, Aaron.

Therefore any purported "critical thinking" goes out the window as soon as the establishment's official story is threatened. 

MBH is defending the establishment, Aaron.

Therefore any purported "critical thinking" goes out the window as soon as the establishment's official story is threatened. 

Full disclosure...I'm actually on the payroll of the establishment.  I've been trying to undermine this forum for months. 

How about we just discuss the "bone" in the picture then. 

The contention of a fake bone engineered by he said/she said is heresay as well, as is the contention that dino/human footprints are all fakes. I could link you to sites that explain the finds but there are forbidden materials to the main forums in nearly every page, so....perhaps you could join the premium section where such things are laid out for you to study; where this has all been hashed over before. You have way more than enough posts to qualify and a clean warn history--join up :)

A single large skeleton that appears to be fully human at first glance, 7.5 feet in the case of the male, would not be that remarkable.  A race of such people would be.  There were three such skeletons in the Museum and dozens others found in Lovelock Cave. 

These people were technologically adapted to their stature in that they continued to use the atlatl long after the bow was developed.  Their longer throwing fulcrum gave their atlatl darts greater range and power than an arrow from a short bow employed by a contemporary human of shorter stature could achieve.  Why didn't they make bigger bows?  The materials available were unsuitable for bows of the required length.

If distinct technology is the measure of a Neanderthal, then a technology distinctly consistent to a larger race must also say something about the legendary large people referred to as "Stick-thrower people".

• Upvote 2

I have looked into that in the past but my memory is rusty on the subject. 

The contention of a fake bone engineered by he said/she said is heresay as well, as is the contention that dino/human footprints are all fakes. I could link you to sites that explain the finds but there are forbidden materials to the main forums in nearly every page, so....perhaps you could join the premium section where such things are laid out for you to study; where this has all been hashed over before. You have way more than enough posts to qualify and a clean warn history--join up :)

I saw your PM and understand we are coming from some very different places, which is fine. 

I do wonder if that particular example should maybe not be used in this thread, when it cannot be fully discussed on this section of the board. 

The premium section is very tempting, but I probably don't need more of a reason to be online. 

^^ I only offered it as a bone, which was requested.....

^^^And you've seen these huge skeletons in person, correct JDL?

JDL mentions (perhaps) a race of 7.5 foot humans. The photo you've supplied of the purported femur would result in a human twice that tall.

Guest LarryP

Full disclosure...I'm actually on the payroll of the establishment. 

The vast majority of establishment defenders don't care whether they're actually getting paid to do so.

Usually their perceived pay-off is upholding their materialist view of the world.

arabiangiantman.jpg

These remains were discovered by Saudi oil industry technicians. He or she stood between 15 and 20 feet tall. The weathering on it is consistent with the technician's description that the skull was originally found partially uncovered by the winds.

^^ I only offered it as a bone, which was requested.....

^^^And you've seen these huge skeletons in person, correct JDL?

I have, several times between 1969 and 1978.  Keep in mind that the contemporary Paiute was about 5'6" or under and you're talking about an average height difference of about two feet.

I don't like using the term giants.  It's fraught with associated meanings that confuse the basic science.

There is an archeological report from the excavation of Lovelock Cave.  The Paiute legend has it that they attacked the Stick-throwers, fired arrows into the cave, and built a fire at its mouth to asphyxiate them.

Arrows, atlatls, and atlatl darts were found in the surface layer.  No bows.  Only atlatls and darts were found as they excavated deeper. 

The archeological finding and the Paiute account were consistent.

Edited by JDL

I can't find anything about that picture on a scientific related website.

But this will just start the cycle again.  Mainstream science is covering it up.  The establishment doesn't want us to know about it.

It has no credibility to me without more information (other than a short caption). 

Edited by mbh

I have, several times between 1969 and 1978. Keep in mind that the contemporary Paiute was about 5'6" or under and you're talking about an average height difference of about two feet.

I don't like using the term giants. It's fraught with associated meanings that confuse the basic science.

There is an archeological report from the excavation of Lovelock Cave. The Paiute legend has it that they attacked the Stick-throwers, fired arrows into the cave, and built a fire at its mouth to asphyxiate them.

Arrows, atlatls, and atlatl darts were found in the surface layer. No bows. Only atlatls and darts were found as they excavated deeper.

The archeological finding and the Paiute account were consistent.

Does the archeological report mention the bones or does it include any measurements.

I feel like there are two types of giants being discussed in this thread. A tribe of 6-7 foot humans seems very much in the realm of possibility.

Edited by mbh

I consider the Lovelock Cave episode to be one of the more credible descriptions of larger-than-typical skeletons, and with a back-story that jibes. As for some of these websites with obviously photo-shopped "proof"....eh, it would take reading Snopes.com most of a week before you got to the bottom of those.

I am always interested in primary sources over I-was-told-by-someone-who-I-was-told-talked-to-someone-who-knew-somebody-who-saw-it, and that is why JDL's statements pique my interest.

JDL, is there more you can share on this topic, or can you point me to where you might have discussed it already? I think your point about not being able to find appropriate materials to build larger bows is pretty insightful, one I would not have considered, but it is borne out by what I know about Native American weaponry in that climate. It also makes me consider just how much acceleration is possible for a being reported to have proportionally longer arms, even absent an atlatl. With one? Holy cow, I bet they could give Bob Gibson's fastball a run for its money.

Thanks.