Possibility Of Large Bones Being Found In North America

Guest JiggyPotamus

Clinical trials are what best determines if a cure is effective, not case studies or anecdotes. Here's a video that explains why. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjWxajLJPtU

And alternative medicine pushers have no problem with profiting off their phoney cures.

Phoney cures? How about calling your beloved slash/ burn/ poison treatments quackery at its worst?! Oh but those who suck up the dogma say "doctors did all they could--the cancer just went too far, or it was too late" Uh huh, they get a hall pass every time....and a healthy paycheck while you plan a funeral for your loved one. Been there, seen that! And I didn't need a clinical trial to see the lame limits of what is purported to be one of the leading oncology tretment centers in the US.....but just so I don't leave out your interest--it was my father who died all hacked up from "treatments" and the side effects of a CLINICAL TRIAL. But hey, he chose his options and it is what it is.

Cancer is not one disease, it is many. Some are currently curable particularly at the early stages, others aren't.

Well I might argue that cancer isn't really the disease; but rather, a symptom that something isn't right in the body...but I'd rather point out that yes, "they" have decided to avail successful treatment to some folks but it usually has less to do with what kind and how early as it does with what insurance the patient has ;)

Doctor One: "Have we bled the patient enough?"

Doctor Two: "No, I think we need to bleed him more."

Healthcare in the U.S. has become the Healthcare Industry. It's profit motivated. Go to the hospital and they try to sell you procedures. Necessary or not...

• Upvote 1

Guest LarryP

^^^ I feel the same way. There's no money in cures. But there's lots of money in treatments.

BINGO!

The AMA and the prescription Drug Cartel figured out decades go that there is much more money to be made treating symptoms than treating the actual causes of the symptoms.

The vast majority of establishment defenders don't care whether they're actually getting paid to do so.

Usually their perceived pay-off is upholding their materialist view of the world.

These remains were discovered by Saudi oil industry technicians. He or she stood between 15 and 20 feet tall. The weathering on it is consistent with the technician's description that the skull was originally found partially uncovered by the winds.

Yeah, the source for this story, not the must reliable people. There have been several "giant skeleton" photos shown to have been hoaxes.

Edited by AaronD
removed reposted image

Jerry, 

You're trying to talk science with people who seriously think that dinosaurs and humans were around at the same time. Stop right now:  nothing you say or produce evidence for will be enough.

Amen!

Yeah, the source for this story, not the must reliable people. There have been several "giant skeleton" photos shown to have been hoaxes.

There's been hoaxed pictures of Bigfoot, does this conclude that Bigfoot does not exist?

Why all the babble?

Use Google, search 'Giant Bones' ' giant people in america' etc and post some good information, RIGHT NOW!

There are tons of good links out there, so start posting information not babbling conjecture. Make the thread USEFUL!!

DO IT NOW!! GRRRRRrrrrrr..