Pgf Royalities

Guest Orygun

Bumbling is your own subjective characterization based in fundamentalism.

There is no way for Heironimus to answer that question that would be satisfactory to you.

Why all the hostility, kit?? What's the matter....has your "Proof" gone 'POOF'? :popcorn:

You know, what you should have gotten...was 'POOF-PROOF' PROOF...then you'd really be cookin'... :lol: ...

http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w28/SweatyYeti/Fun3/Fryar-TuckAG7_zpsjyibsr5r.gif

Edited by SweatyYeti

As I said, were Bob Gimlin react in exactly the same fashion regarding his use of Heironimus' as Heironimus did regarding Biscardi asking him about any mouth movement, I could not be less interested, let alone to think he was bumbling or busted. Your characterization of the exchange said far more about your own perceptions than those of Heironimus.

There's the MK "Jack Bauer" Davis Bigfoot champion interrogating the evil defiler Heironimus, profaner of "royalty" Patty, falling all over himself, sweating bullets, at a total loss what to do confronted thus... 

In the 2007 Biscardi Show....MK Davis had Bob stumbling/bumbling pretty badly, when he mentioned the 'mouth movement'. Heironimus apparently had never heard anything about any possible mouth movement...and didn't know what to say to MK, about whether or not he was able to make the "mask's" lips move.

After a minute or so, he finally said "I have no idea"....twice...

And then there is in reality the casual and innocuous, literally * 25 * second * exchange between Biscardi and Heironimus in which Heironimus makes clear he doesn't know what they are looking at, has never seen it and as he remembered a mask without a moving mouth. Ah, but he said "I have no idea" twice. 

MK Davis Biscardi really had him against the ropes there.

There is literally not a single possible way Bob Heironimus could respond to Biscardi's question about mouth movement that would be satisfactory to SweatyYeti, beyond an outright admission of fabricating a claim to be Patty.

Sure, you do talk to people in-person...but what I meant was talking to us Bigfoot proponents....not the hoaxers that you have met with and interviewed....like Bob Heironimus, Phil Morris and Tom Biscardi.

Bill Munns is not a hoaxer. He's one of the most prominent proponents you guys have. The same goes for Scott Herriott, HRPuffnstuff, Steven Streufert and many other proponents I have spoken at great length with, including about the suit answering all sorts of questions.

You failed to answer my question. 

Do I hide behind a computer screen, will I talk to only hoaxers, or do I also readily and at length often speak with proponents, including some of the staunchest PGF proponents?

Edited by kitakaze

kitakaze wrote:

Your characterization of the exchange said far more about your own perceptions than those of Heironimus.

"I, I, I don't...I've never seen a close-up of, of that, but, I, I really don't think...if I can remember right, that the lips did not move...unless it was mine underneath it."

Question from Biscardi...then:

"I have no idea, I have no idea...as far as I know, the lips didn't move."

Bumbling is your own subjective characterization based in fundamentalism. 

Oh come off it Kitakaze. Heironimus has dozens and dozens of bumbles and screw ups. The amount of benefit of the doubt and passes you give to this guy is astonishing!! If you truly do 'believe' the PGF subject was a guy in a suit and you are on a mission to bust it then you'd do better by dropping this Heironimous ridiculousness and try and come up with another man in a suit because as sure as beans are beans it wasn't Bob Heironimus. Your clown prince is exactly that. A clown prince and you are stuck to him like epoxy resin. He only appeared in Patterson's spring 1967 shelved movie project. That was it. That was the sole extent of Bob H appearing in a movie Patterson made, or stills thereof.

Time to try and find the 'real' guy in the suit for your mission. Good luck.

I don't get the reasoning here.  Weren't they discussing the alleged Patty suit that Heironimus supposedly wore and carried around in his trunk?  Why would he need to see a close up of what they're looking at?  I mean, I understand that MK and Biscardi are looking at their computers and talking about what they see, but the question comes from a 'call in' and is directed to Heironimus regarding the suit he allegedly wore, not whether the online material shows movement.

Heironimus made it up as he went along. This guy keeps describing the suit differently depending on who he is talking to. The sad thing for him and his believers is that he forgot what he told the previous person and hence all his foul ups and fumbles.

Was appearing in the May 1967 South Fork filming the extent of Heironimus' confirmed involvement with Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin? 

kitakaze wrote:

"I, I, I don't...I've never seen a close-up of, of that, but, I, I really don't think...if I can remember right, that the lips did not move...unless it was mine underneath it."

Question from Biscardi...then:

"I have no idea, I have no idea...as far as I know, the lips didn't move."

No transcription necessary...

Yeah, "quite clear"....that he had "NO IDEA"...  .....(starts at about the 12:10 mark)...

I welcome any undecided/moderate person to give their opinion after hearing that 25 second exchange.

You failed to answer my question. 

Do I hide behind a computer screen, will I talk to only hoaxers, or do I also readily and at length often speak with proponents, including some of the staunchest PGF proponents?

Was appearing in the May 1967 South Fork filming the extent of Heironimus' confirmed involvement with Roger Patterson and Bob Gimlin? 

It was the extent of his appearing in a Patterson film project.

Funny that he tried to hide all involvement in that spring 1967 filming, wasn't it? Bad Bob.

But was it the extent of his involvement with Patterson and Gimlin?

I have no perplexity about Heironimus denying involvement with Patterson and Gimlin when first contacted by Greg Long who then came to his door, Gimlin being his longtime trusted friend nine doors down.

Let's try a line of thought that doesn't involve Heironimus protecting himself and his longtime friend and neighbour. I would love to see you take that.

Now's the part where you try and deny that friendship which lasted right up until Heironimus came forward.

Edited by kitakaze

The extent of Heironimus' involvement was that he knew both of them and even appeared in Patterson's shelved spring 1967 bigfoot movie, playing a cowboy on the hunt for bigfoot and may even have agreed to don a costume had the film got as far as a bigfoot sequence. Heironimus also leant his horse Chico to Bob Gimlin for the California trip in fall 1967.

I have no perplexity about Heironimus denying involvement with Patterson and Gimlin when first contacted by Greg Long who then came to his door, Gimlin being his longtime trusted friend nine doors down.

Hmmmmmm except Heironimus was not telling about working with Patterson in May 1967 when he was talking to Rob McConnell on the Xzone radio show in 2007, which would be 3 years after Long's book came out "exposing" Patterson and Gimlin as hoaxers. Heironimus told McConnell he met Roger Patterson and first heard of bigfoot in summer 1967 when Patterson, though Gimlin, asked him if he would wear a suit for a hoax. Heironimus kept quiet about playing a bigfoot hunting cowboy in Patterson's shelved spring 1967 film to Rob McConnell in 2007.

So why was Heironimus in 2007 still trying to hid the fact that he already knew and had worked with Patterson before this time? Why did Heironimus do this?

Do you have a problem with Heironimus not recalling 40 years later Bigfoot being a thing in his mind until asked to play Bigfoot because he was months earlier in a movie that was about the hunt for Bigfoot in which no Bigfoot was actually depicted?

Excellent. Have at that. 

Oh yeah I have a very big problem with the fact that Heironmus already knew and had worked with both Patterson and Gimlin on a bigfoot project months before he claimed he first ever heard of bigfoot or met Patterson.

A very big problem. The man was hiding something, for very good reasons.

You're right. This is a major upset. Did he really say he met Patterson in 1967? You should quote that. Then you can bask in the wonderful gotcha moment that he recalled to Greg Long first meeting Patterson at his parents' home in 1955, Patterson having come to see his sister Mary, wearing a t-shirt and driving a black convertible Cadillac. He didn't recall actually speaking with Patterson, but who cares. You will have your gotcha. 

^^^^^^^^^^     I've heard of grasping for straws, but this is grasping for air...     ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Edited by SweetSusiq

You're right. This is a major upset. Did he really say he met Patterson in 1967? You should quote that.

Gladly buddy:

This comes for the Xzone radio interview of December 7th 2006

http://www.scribd.com/doc/35026515/ART-Herroneous-vs-Herroneous

Rob McConnell.

'Tell us how you met Roger Patterson'.

Bob Heironimus replied.

'Gimlin said they were going to make a movie of this bigfoot suit. He said they were going to sell it to the movie people and make a lot of money.He asked me to see Patterson so I went to his place. I agreed to do it. I tried the suit on at his place a couple of times.

And once more on the Xzone radio show on August 6th 2007, so half a year later.

Rob McConnell.

'When was the first time you ever heard of bigfoot?'

Bob Heironimus replied

'Actuality it was in 1967 about September. Roger came up with this big scheme you know and he needed some big hefty guy a stout guy like me to wear the suit so he contacted Bob and asked if Bob would talk to me.

Even in Making of Bigfoot book, Bob Heironimus told Greg Long that ' I never really talked to Roger. The first time I sat down with him was at Tampico. He wasn't really trying to sell me on the thing (being Patty). It was to seal the deal.  He wanted to make sure I would do it...I promised him'

So, nowhere in Bob Heironimus' tales to anyone from Greg Long to radio presenters did Heironimus admit that he knew Patterson well and was even playing a cowboy out on the hunt for bigfoot with him in his film with nights in the woods complete with roaring fire etc.

Why didn't Bob Heironimus open up about this involvement with Patterson on that shelved movie project of spring 1967, even years after the Greg Long book was out? What did Heironimus try to hide?

^^^

I don't know how tall Gimlin is, but doesn't it make more sense for Gimlin to get into the suit?

I mean, Gimlin appears in the early part of the film.  But he does not appear in the PGF final Patty portion.

Bob Heiroimnimus misses the fact they do not NEED him to be in the bigfoot suit. 

Since Bob and Roger are said by the skeptics to fake the film for money why add another person?

That just makes no sense.

Backdoc

Bob Heironimus wasn't even all that tall or bulky. If you believe, as some do, that Patterson hoaxed everything around the Yakima area prior to 1967 then all Patterson had to do would be to keep hold of the 7ft or so and very bulky guy (unidentified) that Patterson paid to wear a gray bigfoot suit in 1966 and jump out at cars in thunderstorms.

• masterbarber unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic