Old Dog

Olympic Project/ Brown Thermal

GuyInIndiana

Well, if that's all there is, it's not much. If there's more to see, it would be nice. Compared to the thermal video shot that was shown on Finding Bigfoot this past Sunday night (Nov. 24), it's nothing to get excited about. (Unless there's more to see not posted there.)

Not much to go on, except for some interesting muscle definition on the chest area. Could be someone's bodybuilder buudy though. It would be good to see some follow-up of the area to gauge height etc.

NathanFooter

There is more than the still photo you see here, the video is currently being stabilized and there is on going documentation of the event it's self.

DWA

Just the image alone, I'd consider intriguing.  Markers cited in may reports are visible.  That's what I'd expect a thermal of a bigfoot to look like.

That said, all thermals can do is suggest further research activity to get better evidence, which I understand is already going on with regard to this one.

This investigation is on going.  We simply posted what we have so far.  We do have a video of the subject that's now being stabilized.  This investigation is at the beginning and we're hoping for much much more with added equipment.

DR

The subject in the picture was approx 122' from camera man.  The second photo is a human layover.  The human in the layover is 6' 2" David Ellis.  It's not 100% accurate but it is very close..within a couple inches.  The bright line to the left is a cow approx 35' from camera man.  The film was shot by property owners.  This investigation is new and there is huge amounts of audio we're obtaining as well.  The people are doing the foot work and filming.  We are simply putting the equipment in their hands and working closely with them on a audio and filming basis.  The figure is crouched behind a small ridge in a squatting position looking at the camera man.  Tracks were found where it was standing.

I'm not going to debate this picture with people here.  We are simply sharing what we're getting...not claiming this is definitely a Sasquatch.  We are pretty sure it is, but yes, it's only a picture.  We are very excited about the possibilities of this research site and are working hard as we speak to get more.  We feel it's better to share what we're getting, as opposed to sitting on it and keeping it secret.  It's exciting and we are excited.  We will be posting new developments as they happen.

DR 

post-533-0-03549100-1385483435_thumb.jpg

post-533-0-73243500-1385483517_thumb.jpg

DWA

Hey Derek, I'm just glad you're sharing stuff.

The intellectually-vacant, I-win-so-long-as-no-proof, lookit-me snap judgment on everything that comes up doesn't get us anywhere.  This is something on which the mainstream has basically abandoned ship.  What you and NAWAC are doing is what I call "open science," a trend in the field and amenable to key info being provided by knowledgeable amateurs.

Keep it up.  Catcallers show all their cards, and they don't have a hand.

LeafTalker

I agree with DWA. And I think the image is amazing. Who has ever seen a FLIR image -- of a BF -- that shows that much "modeling" with light, that much three-dimensionality???? And the clarity you get from the modeling and 3D-ness????????

It's a spectacular picture. 

Edited by LeafTalker

Sunflower

This is very typical of what a hairy guy will do, crouch and assess the situation and similar to what we do at times.  Very nice.

Nice job, looking forward to the track casts and photos of the tracks and spot before and after and Audio collected  etc...

Arrowhead

Thanks for sharing!  That is pretty awesome and scary at the same time.  Do you have a feel for the height difference between the BF and Dave?  I mean, since the BF was crouched down, was David also or standing straight up?  Based on the overall size of the BF in the frame, I'm sure it would have dwarfed the human if it was standing upright..

BobbyO
SSR Team

It looks good to me, I think it's a great picture personally.

Thanks for sharing as always DR..;)