Old Dog

Olympic Project/ Brown Thermal

bipedalist

The unstabilized version shown at the Summit, actually (to me) had a hint of head movement to it......once stabilized that should be further detailed (if there is something to detail).

Expecting bigger and better things from the investigation.  

bipedalist

Nice post up seems to be eye, mouth nose, and possible sagittal crest or ridge.  

NathanFooter

I just watched the video, very interesting for sure.

I can't picture a position a bear or a cow could be in to create the signature we see in the footage. It is fairly still and seems to have all of it's attention focused on the people and or the cows moving about in front.

There is a frame pulled from the video that appears to suggest facial features.  The tracks on the downward slope in conjunction with the thermal clip strengthen the footages case for it being a sasquatch.

I find this footage very compelling at this point , looking forward to more info.

thermalman

I'm glad the cow walked through the vid. It makes a good thermal comparison.

Thank you for sharing this with everyone Derek and not drawing the release out for several weeks/months as seems to be common any more. I also want to mention the size difference between whats on the video and the recreation with the man. Holy dogs those things are huge. Personally I read reports or listen to encounters and here the height that people claim but it doesn't really sink in just how big they are untill seeing the against a man, The same goes for the Brown footage from Florida.

Quick question if you don't mind answering Derek. Was the one that chased you down the mountain during your first encounter very big? Thanks again for sharing the pic and the video.

Edited by Ky Woodsman

Nice to see this posted by OP

Edited by apehuman

bipedalist

I see what seems like central sagittal hairmatting or even a crest of some sort on the enhancement. 

hiflier

Hello Derekfoot,

Quite exiting to see this. The thing I noticed is the apparent musculature and thickness of the shoulders. Unbelievable really. Pretty obvious that seeing in the dark isn't much of an issue for these fellas. 40 yards away is pretty close IYAM for something so large. And it is just that. Large. If I were to speculate some I would put forth that the definition in the chest area looks to be more like a female? Over all Id say that the footprints are apparently not those of a bear.

Edited by hiflier

Excellent vid with detailed info at the end. Direct youtube here

Airdale

Awe inspiring Derek, and outstanding background investigation. I believe you and your team have made a significant addition, likely one of the most significant, to the field. Thanks to all.

Rockape

Very good Derek! Most excellent!

We very much appreciate the support.  This is very exciting for us.  I'm excited about what we have so far, but my real excitement is for the potential this place offers.  We are in the beginning stages of this and are very hopeful over what may come.

KY Woodsman:

The one I saw was also massive, and had the huge shoulders, but my sighting was not very detailed..just a swaying silhouette.  But yes it was very big.

One thing we're doing differently with this place is we're trying very hard not to change the dynamic of day to day activities.  We have not hung game cameras all over...none in fact.  We are not out beating the brush there or doing night time maneuvers.  Just life as usual by the property owners.  We've learned the hard way in the past by over amping the site and being way too present.

Hopes are high, and we will be releasing any new evidence as it happens.  Most in the BF research world are tired of waiting for the big stuff that never seems to get released...myself included, so we decided collectively to do it way different this time.  Doing it this way also gets the goods out there for mass interpretation.  Maybe someone will see something we're missing.

Change is good lol.

Thanks again,

DR

DWA

Derek:  well, we appreciate it.  "Open science" isn't just for scientists; in fact they are only just embracing it.

You have to surf some negative.  It tends to come from the uninformed.  Ignore and forge onward.

Backstory is key.  There's backstory here.