Sign in to follow this  
SweatyYeti

Pgf Filmsite... Images

SweatyYeti

If Hodgson is "significantly further back" doesn't that make Patty much shorter???

Yes....the further back, within the scene, that Hodgeson is...the shorter Patty is, relative to his height.

But, I don't know that he is much further back than Patty. Bill, or Giganto, might have some more information, regarding that.

Edited by SweatyYeti

Bill

another factor is the camera that took the Hodgson picture was not in the same position as the PGF camera, closer, I think. That skews the comparison too.

Bill

Gee, thanks, Susi... :blush: You are a Sweetie! :) This is just like putting together a jigsaw puzzle, actually....and, a tricky one, at that!

It's taking a few years, to get finished...but, it's fun, nonetheless.

As far as anyone falling...according to Bob Gimlin, Roger did fall to his elbows...at one point in the filming. I think BG says it was right after Roger crossed the creek, that he fell.

To Sweaty,

I truly so appreciate your hard and difficult efforts to bring the truth out so that others will know that Patty was real. I gave you another precious point because you, dear sir, are precious to me! :wub: and hugs..

Sweaty, Have you thought about publishing all of this information into a book with all of your research? I'd buy it!

another factor is the camera that took the Hodgson picture was not in the same position as the PGF camera, closer, I think. That skews the comparison too.

Bill

Bill, I also want you to know how very much I appreciate your hard work and diligent ability to reveal the truth. You can cut through the garbage put out by skeptics, who are inventing things, and doing whatever it takes to destroy the reality of PGF, and the BF species.

You also got a point from me today! Hugs to you my friend...

SweatyYeti

To Sweaty,

I truly so appreciate your hard and difficult efforts to bring the truth out so that others will know that Patty was real. I gave you another precious point because you, dear sir, are precious to me! :wub: and hugs..

Thank you, Susi... :) ...it's nice to hear from you again!

Sweaty, Have you thought about publishing all of this information into a book with all of your research? I'd buy it!

Well, at the very least, I'll put all of my analysis into the form of a 'Report', similar to Bill Munns' Report....and, it'll be entitled... 'Analysis of the Patterson Film Subject's Upper Body Geometry'.

I've already started on it...but it's moving along rather slowly. The good news is, though...I've been expanding on the analysis, right along. The analysis started out just covering the 'Reach' of Patty's elbows...(that specific measurement alone is very significant)...but, I've since found several other aspects of Patty's Upper-Body dimensions/proportions which can be measured...and compared with a Human's, and a 'Human-in-a-Patty suit's' dimensions.

The 'Arm Proportion' is the latest thing that I've found, that carries some very significant meaning, in comparisons with Human arm proportions.

As for the possibility of a Book...I don't think the analysis I've been working on is quite enough, for that. I have been considering asking Bill if he would be interested in including my 'Upper Body Geometry' analysis in his new dvd project, that he's trying to get funding for.

And, actually...just this morning, I thought about the possibility of a book...a joint effort between Bill and myself, which would include all of Bill's work, and my 'Upper-Body Geometry' analysis. I think that together, our work would make a very thorough, and possibly conclusive, analysis of the Film.

Edited by SweatyYeti

looking again,at the site and the many obstacles around,the statement by BH that this was a one take film! also the the notion put by some that it was filmed all on horseback is incredible.

we have a guy blind in his right eye,with a glass eye stuck in front of his normal peripheral "if any" adapted to awareness he gets, blocking his limited vision from his left side eye! stuck in a mask and full suit. this was also filmed on horseback with a camera that needs two hands to operate,filmed from a horse not that we have been made aware of? able to take commands just by leg control.

Edited by justwonder

And, actually...just this morning, I thought about the possibility of a book...a joint effort between Bill and myself, which would include all of Bill's work, and my 'Upper-Body Geometry' analysis. I think that together, our work would make a very thorough, and possibly conclusive, analysis of the Film.

Your "possibly conclusive" is an exciting statement!. I'm a skeptic, but to have a conclusive demonstration that Patterson's sasquatch is the real thing is something to look forward to, something that ought to change many minds!

Do you think science will take notice of your report? If so, are we on the verge of a paradigm shift, in favor of acknowledgement of an anomalous ape or unexpected form of human existing in the remote areas of North America?

Very interesting!

SweatyYeti

Your "possibly conclusive" is an exciting statement!. I'm a skeptic, but to have a conclusive demonstration that Patterson's sasquatch is the real thing is something to look forward to, something that ought to change many minds!

It certainly has the potential to show Patty to be a real 'creature', jerry.

I know that the principle involved is legitimate....that being: measurements made involving...the 'elbow-joint'...the 'vertical center-line of the body'...and the 'horizontal level of the eyes', must reveal the lengths of the relevant bones in the subject's actual skeleton.

Patty appears to have a very wide body, and appears to have exceptionally long upper-arms....and, if those aspects of Patty are both due to 'actual skeletal structure', then her elbows will extend out from the center of the body significantly further than an 'average human's' would.

If, on the other hand, Patty's apparent extreme width, and long arms are due to padding...then the elbows will extend exactly the same length as the 'actor's' elbows normally do, without a 'padded suit' on.

Do you think science will take notice of your report? If so, are we on the verge of a paradigm shift, in favor of acknowledgement of an anomalous ape or unexpected form of human existing in the remote areas of North America?

Very interesting!

John Green had something to say about it's 'chances' of making a strong impact. A little less than a year ago I sent him an email, explaining my ideas...(with a few graphics)....and he sent me this reply...

You are certainly onto a good thing but I doubt if it will have any impact unless someone with academic credentials gets involved and can get a peer-reviewed article published in a respected journal.

John may be right...it might require something like that, for it to get serious attention. So, I plan on contacting some relevant experts, and seeing if any of them will take an interest in the analysis.

Edited by SweatyYeti

kitakaze

Peter Byrne...

film-sight-003-pb.jpg

• Upvote 2

Backdoc

Kit,

Cool pic of PB?

Keep them coming.

Backdoc

Daniel Perez

The Bob Titmus map seen in this discussion is really a compilation of three people. First Titmus, then Grover Krantz and finally me and I see that someone has further altered the map a bit from the time it was published in my booklet on the topic.

Backdoc

^^^

How soon was the Titmus Map completed? That is, did Titmus arrive and follow the tracks as a basis for the map early after the PGF event?

Backdoc

Titmus got there just over a week after the film was made when Patty's tracks were still visible.

Sign in to follow this