Old Dog

Why Fake It?

McGman

Hmmm, money perhaps?

Guest DWA

Your short list of the people who have made significant money off this.

Oh look.  I just provided it.

RULE NO. 1 OF LIVING IN AMERICA THAT EVERY AMERICAN KNOWS:  If lots of money can be made off it, tons of money is.

Pin money cannot be made off any aspect of this.

Squatchy McSquatch

Short List Of Individuals Who Have Directly Profitted $$$ From the PGF:

Roger Patterson

Al DeAtley

Patricia Patterson

Bob Gimlin (after the lawsuit)

Eric Dahinden (and his sons after his death)

Ron Olsen (and ANE)

Guest DWA

I would never take a job paying all the money that P/G has made all those people since it was shot.  Even if the job didn't involve work I could still probably find a better one.

If one thing about P/G has been proven it is:  if it's a fake, it never made back what it cost to make.

dmaker

If one thing about P/G has been proven it is:  if it's a fake, it never made back what it cost to make."  DWA

Could you please point to where that was proven?

Backdoc

Short List Of Individuals Who Have Directly Profitted $$$ From the PGF:

Roger Patterson

Al DeAtley

Patricia Patterson

Bob Gimlin (after the lawsuit)

Eric Dahinden (and his sons after his death)

Ron Olsen (and ANE)

A short list of those who have successfully replicated the PGF and/ or the Patty suit:

(No one)

dmaker

A short list of those who have successfully confirmed a Bigfoot:

(No one)

(No one)

LOL...RICK DYER!!!

dmaker

^^ 

Hey, ronn, didn't you support the whole Hank thing originally? 

A short list of those who have successfully replicated the PGF and/ or the Patty suit:

(No one)

Well, I think it's more telling that ever since PGF>>>almost 50 years and counting....we have NOTHING as far another clear shot or any biological evidence.

If a BF can be clearly caught on film ONCE, it can be caught AGAIN and 50years *should* be sufficient time, given the advances in technology and active #s of people looking.

^^ 

Hey, ronn, didn't you support the whole Hank thing originally? 

I was actually a BELIEVER after Musky gave his convincing *interview*. Boy was I wrong on that call.

dmaker

Well, ronn, anecdotes can be convincing. Believe it or not, people do lie sometimes when talking about Bigfoot. This is why anecdotal evidence is not very reliable, but I guess you learned that one the hard way   ;)

Well, ronn, anecdotes can be convincing. Believe it or not, people do lie sometimes when talking about Bigfoot. This is why anecdotal evidence is not very reliable, but I guess you learned that one the hard way   ;)

Musky was VERY convincing. I don't know if it's still available, since FBFB is *gone*, but if you haven't listened to it you should. Have you seen the recent photos released by Dyer? What a joke.

dmaker

I have seen them, and they are a joke. But I think discussing Dyer is kind of frowned upon in the general forum, so we best drop it. 

SweatyYeti

(No one)

Tom Biscardi... 

"I touched it"... :lol: ...

ThePhaige

That was a really silly video there Sweaty... thanks for the laugh. I especially liked the excellent reporting around proven hoaxes and the P&G saying the grainy vid was shot in the 50s and since the original filmers have come forward stating it was all a hoax. Lots of liberties taken there....Yeah no media biased agenda exists...Ok (sarcasm)