Why Fake It?

Guest Crowlogic

So im confused, crow, you think its a hoax..or ..?

As someone having a scientific background yes Patterson made a hoax.  There are way way too many strikes going against there being Sasquatch in North America.  But the film flies in the face of science and logic.  When science is applied to that film it is more often than not credible evidence.  My best guess is that these things existed in a very small number in the general region of where Patterson shot the film.  I believe that they went extinct sometime in the decade following the PGF.

No one with a truly scientific mind could make such a statement.  Sorry, but there it is.

That is so rife with internal inconsistencies, contradictions and assumptions with nothing backing them up that I truly would have no idea where to begin.

Line up the debate with Meldrum.  I want to bet some big money.

HOLDMYBEER

As someone having a scientific background yes Patterson made a hoax.  There are way way too many strikes going against there being Sasquatch in North America.  But the film flies in the face of science and logic.  When science is applied to that film it is more often than not credible evidence.  My best guess is that these things existed in a very small number in the general region of where Patterson shot the film.  I believe that they went extinct sometime in the decade following the PGF.

Crow,  I am with you. The reporting behavior we have seen in the more recent decades indicates precisely that.

what do you guys think about pattys sloped forehead? I cant find the exact pic now but ive seen side shots where the forehead is slanted. If its s foitball helmet why isnt it round.?

steenburg

I find it odd that over the last 15 years or so there have been groups and individuals out there whom for a short time their main goal in life was to try and hoax everybody into believing that they are responsible for hoaxing the Patterson/Gimlin film?

Thomas Steenburg

• Upvote 1
Guest Crowlogic

what do you guys think about pattys sloped forehead? I cant find the exact pic now but ive seen side shots where the forehead is slanted. If its s foitball helmet why isnt it round.?

The football helmet was started by Bob Herinomus  (SP) when he was claiming to have been in the Patty suit.  In a superficial way it does resemble the old fashioned football helmets of the 1930's.  However when trying to put a human head inside Patty's head it does not work.  Nearly every contrivance that would make a human being fit into Patty does not work.  Arm extensions and shoulder width with or without pads are problematic for a human to duplicate.

ThePhaige

Ya mean like this.....

I see the emergence of a new horror genre here  :)

iYajLn6jyVMIy.jpg

Edited by ThePhaige

I find it odd that over the last 15 years or so there have been groups and individuals out there whom for a short time their main goal in life was to try and hoax everybody into believing that they are responsible for hoaxing the Patterson/Gimlin film?

Thomas Steenburg

Spot light, 15 minutes of fame, selling a product, or in some cases getting paid for the 'breaking news' interview.  

Guest zartimus

Man, that's a great pic. Since Bob could not answer even the simplest questions regarding the alleged horsehair gorilla suit, if it had pants or was a one piece, it seems to me that he didn't think out his lie properly before going public. 

The Patty vid still has legs for me. 

Ya mean like this.....

I see the emergence of a new horror genre here  :)

ThePhaige

^^ Tru that... and I would love to know all the mechanics that took place behind the scenes that persuaded this guy to accept this tangent and perpetrate it.

surely that is just my opinion though...follow the money :)

• gigantor unlocked this topic