This Would Be Awesome

ThePhaige

That's what everyone thought about Steve Irwin too (RIP).

This guy may have started trying these things seventeen years ago, but that may still only account for a few dozen actual encounters such as this. I don't think you can count the odds in his favor just yet. My money says it will catch up with him, just like it does for so many folks who are far more cautious when working with dangerous animals.

Steve Irwin dealt with reptiles and his approach was 180 degrees the opposite dynamic as this guy.

Huge difference.

Yeah Steve Irwin like to poke things... nothing good can come of that.... I am sad for his passing :(

I also agree with Jiggys point as it relates in my mind to a line from Jurassic Park that Jeff Goldblum's character relates when referring to

cloning of the dinosaurs that I feel is so transportable to so many other situations in life.

"Yeah, but your scientists were so preoccupied with whether or not they could, they didn't stop to think if they should"

That's what I thought of when I first saw that pic.

post-17666-0-33502600-1389403531.png

Someone once said, "Love must be tough"

Hey c'mon AaronD, I want the After pic.  You know, the one where the turkey vultures are cleanin' up.  I've always puzzled over how they handle denim.

Mean I know... :girlwacko:

One only has to listen to the treadwell tape of a man being eaten alive to fully understand that playing around with deadly predators is no joke.

Yah but I've watched old dude pack an axe handle and use it. He certainly is running the ragged edge as well but he does assert his dominance....treadwell refused to even carry pepper spray.