Why Do Bigfoots Not Harm Humans More Often?

georgerm

No Wag, I am well aware of animal behavior like that but, from what I have seen it also pertains to its own species.  A chimp might be concerned about a sick chimp, but will rip the arm off of a person who is trying to help it. And animal "emotions" still do not mean that a prehistoric ape type has the same feelings, emotions and psychological constructs as modern man.  by and large animals operate off of instinct and innate behavior.  They do what they do because that is what they have always done.  A bigfoot today probably acts much the same way as he did 10,000 years ago (in my opinion)

Edited by Shelly

Thanks for the reply Wag.

Bigfoots are capable of taking out humans but why don't they more often? 

But the creature had never attacked humans that we know of until Saturday August 1 2009. Other people in the campground said the two boys had been fishing in one of the lakes in the campground earlier in the day and told of throwing rocks at a large hairy Swamp Ape creature. The people in the campground said at the time they thought the boys were making up stories but then at 10 PM the creature came into the campground and attacked and supposedly murdered the two boys. They went on to say that the creature threw a teen age boy over each shoulder and ran off back into the swamp with them.........................read more  http://crazyhorsesghost.hubpages.com/hub/Big-Foot-Attacks

That story was a hoax by a film company for some video they were releasing. No one from that area had ever heard of it or read it in the supposed "newspaper".

No Wag, I am well aware of animal behavior like that but, from what I have seen it also pertains to its own species.  A chimp might be concerned about a sick chimp, but will rip the arm off of a person who is trying to help it. And animal "emotions" still do not mean that a prehistoric ape type has the same feelings, emotions and psychological constructs as modern man.  by and large animals operate off of instinct and innate behavior.  They do what they do because that is what they have always done.  A bigfoot today probably acts much the same way as he did 10,000 years ago (in my opinion)

Say what? BF can have empathy, BF empathy, just as a dog has 'dog empathy'. Dogs do not have 'human empathy' but they have the 'same' feelings as humans. Wag is repeating himself, Wag is angry. $20 dollas'

That story was a hoax by a film company for some video they were releasing. No one from that area had ever heard of it or read it in the supposed "newspaper".

Just wondering.

How do we know it wasn't in the newspaper?

Who from that area never heard of the story? 

I remember a BF blogger trying to look into the story, but could find nothing from the locals about it. They all said they hadn't heard this, which you would think they had if there had been such a large scale manhunt. Also this was traced back to a film company.

Hello Shelly,

...They do what they do because that is what they have always done....

As long as there's a bit of speculation I will add that they do what they do because they can't do anything else. Same thing really in a sense.

Those newspaper clippings, from the first account of the two boys, look fake. IMO They have different dates at the top, but the portion of the next collumn, that's cut off to the right, are all the same. I don't think that would happen from day to day in a normal newspaper printing. Just saying...

it was a fake. It was part of an attempt to do a Blair Witch style of film, so I've heard.  Also, if you look closely at the three or four "newspaper" articles, you can easily tell that it's different articles photoshopped onto the same newspaper looking background.

it was a fake. It was part of an attempt to do a Blair Witch style of film, so I've heard.  Also, if you look closely at the three or four "newspaper" articles, you can easily tell that it's different articles photoshopped onto the same newspaper looking background.

Well it says alot for BF since we are having trouble finding incidents where human were hurt.