Why Do Bigfoots Not Harm Humans More Often?

georgerm

Guest FEATHERSTONE

I stay in the woods for weeks sometimes a month at a time, sure as hell wouldn't cuddle with a BF if it presented itself ...Show me a hawk that weighs 500 pounds and I will call for help while your being consumed lol..

And I did say, right, that we haven't exactly accounted for everyone that's disappeared in the woods in NA, right?

Some enter the food chain.  But no reason for all of us to panic.

And I did say, right, that we haven't exactly accounted for everyone that's disappeared in the woods in NA, right?

Some enter the food chain.  But no reason for all of us to panic.

Don't panic just pack some heat incase of any rogue animal.

I stay in the woods for weeks sometimes a month at a time, sure as hell wouldn't cuddle with a BF if it presented itself ...Show me a hawk that weighs 500 pounds and I will call for help while your being consumed lol..

Featherstone welcome to the forum. We needs more woodsmen. What causes you to spend so much time in the woods?

Have you ever encounted a bigfoot?

I think BFs would be way more dangerous to humans if they were the type to kill for status like a chimpanzee does. A chimpanzee will kill a monkey not because he needs to eat it, but because he intends to share it with his male peers in exchange for their allegiance. He will also share it with female chimps in exchange for sexual relationships. All of this buttresses his hierarhcial standing. And given the relative size of a monkey to a chimp, we compare the same with a BF don't we?

Makes sense to me and bigfoots probably think the same way.  I used to bring salmon home to my girlfriend, and now wife, for favors.............like dinners, washing clothes,,,,,,etc.  It also improved my status with the other male fishermen. Are bigfoot like us or are we like them?

And we would be just as easy to catch, kill, and dismember wouldn't we? Especially if they are the stealthy hunters we suspect they are.

This is the scary part. Let's hope this is against their code of conduct. 

Cwittler welcome to the forum and really fine post. Keep it up.

Hey Georgerm,

http://www.bfro.net/GDB/show_report.asp?id=14953

I do a lot of backpacking, hunting and primitive camping, enjoy the outdoors more then the city lol...Thanks for the welcome..

Your report was interesting and had many of the same details that others have experienced when in the presence of BF. BF was not happy that you were there but did not hurt you which is cool............thanks BF. Was there enough area for BF to hide in?

BF must have a code to not hurt but scare the hell out of us puny humans.

Edited by georgerm

I am pretty sure that if Sasquatch decided to try and make a meal of a person on a regular basis, we'd know for sure that they exist. If they were a known hazard within their range, someone would have by now survived an attack and lived to tell.

If they were just absolute serial killers, I think we'd have discovered them by now... they get by on stealth and subtlety. 

They are not all that stealthy...after all, there are reported sightings...

Welcome to the forum Caenus and good point. They seem just stealthy enough to keep from getting  caught.

Almost the entire skeptical position - and much of the proponent theorizing - seems to center on "why does no one ever see them" ...and meanwhile the BFRO database gets updated, like every three days or so, with encounters in the current and prior calendar years.

1. Denial;
  2. no one being prepared to secure one when they see one because of 1.; and
  3. ignorance of a steady flow of evidence thanks to 1.

...account, handsomely, for the situation.  Elusiveness has not too much to do with it.

No, the skeptical position is why do we have zero unambiguous, biological evidence when everyone is claiming to see them?  Despite the ever swelling BFRO database, no one seems able to get a whiff of real evidence. 

Edited by dmaker

This is for another thread so let's focus on BF hurting people. Does BF pick off a hiker here and there in such a premediated manner that no evidence or witnesses are found?  Do most BFs never harm people and if so why?

Let's rephase realistically:  Why do we have such little BF evidence and few sightings when 1 out of 5000 people that enter the forest ever see a bigfoot.

I think you answered your own question.  1 out of 5000 - and that person unprepared to do anything - equals no ape in the textbooks.

Hello All,

I've mentioned this in a thread somewhere else but I'll be DANGED if I can find it. I postulated that the reason Sasquatch doesn't seem to cause us harm is because they first see us as them. Or a form of them. They know we're smaller than elks, bears, and possibly some deer so they MAY view us at first sight as Juveniles. Also (as a bit of attempted humor which will probably fail miserably) imagine if they wonder why none of them have ever seen a Human "adult". Most of us are small in comparison to the adult creatures after all, so maybe the simple thing is they only see the Human "juveniles" and that could mean hands off?

To illustrate the point I reintroduce Branco's post #72:

Everyone has no doubt seen this: