Why Do Bigfoots Not Harm Humans More Often?

georgerm

Guest Alex MW

Seriously though Incorrigible, do the math.  If you had this many bigfooters in Africa studying the wild lions out there as amateurs, how many RIP's do you think that we'd be seeing each month on the bigfoot forum.  I'd say a lot.   So no, the big guys only get a bit flustered when shot at.  Even then, you don't hear about many who took a shot getting killed after the event.   I'd say the bigs are ultra patient with our kind to say the least.   

Alex, can you tell us more about your experiences with the BF? What general area are you in?  Why does biggie allow your encounters?

Do you believe their are some unprovoked BFs that are simply homicidal?

Don't mind Incorr......., he gets a little onery at times.

He wants proof and of course we all do but it seems BF stays away from those who have tricks up their sleeves.

Guest Alex MW

I do most of my research in Georgia but have also done much in Alabama, some in SC and NC, TN, TX, FL and PA.   Most of material is from GA and AL.   I just connect with their people since I had them on my property for so many years.  I came to understand them and the method to their madness as well as some gestures that I keep to myself.   It's no different than an ambassador of a country understanding the customs and being able to break the local barriers much more quickly than an outsider.  

I believe that they are people and people are not perfect.  However, unlike our society, I would say that they deal with the deviant population quickly so that the deviant population doesn't threaten their anonymity or peace and also doesn't spread within their population.  Their population is much greater than most would realize.   The way that they grow up is much more controlled with accountability to one another and of course the closeness and the guidance of the clan.  Therefore, there is less deviance in their society than our own.   Do I think there could be some rogue individuals? sure but it's extremely rare and would be quelled by them immediately upon discovery (my opinion).  

Incorrigible was actually very polite so no offense taken.  I understand some folks demand pics.  It's understandable.   

Edited by Alex MW

When you go to a new area, how long before you get interaction in terms of hours, days, weeks?

Guest Alex MW

I usually some form of interaction the first day, whether it be knocks returned, owl calls responding to me, sticks breaking in response to comments or requests.  And sometimes they put me through initiation where they drop trees or do loud calls.  It really depends on the group.   The verbal responses may take a half a dozen visits for them to gain a comfort level with me.  

Social control imho is all about accountability to one another.  They usually travel in groups.   I believe they have a strict set of codes that is patterned around the adherence for the protection of all their kind.   Socially, they visit one another's territories just as kids would go to the next block over to see their friends...same goes for the parents.  I certainly believe that it's not any different.  I used to hear others calling out as they came in the groups territory where I sat and played music.   After so many times of that occurrence, you have to say to yourself..."These guys are just coming by to hangout with their friends, much in the same way as we would do."   As for governance, I am sure that they live in a fragment society (referring to governing control) but one that is kept in control by their strict culture and belief in their way of life.   They don't own "things" nor do they desire possessions...key downfall to peace in our society which leads to greed, killing etc.   

Edited by Alex MW

spot on, Alex!   And they love music, so keep playing.  It draws them in.  They also have a sense of humor.  

They do have a strict code of conduct.  They will not harm us unless threatened by us.   And yes patience and persistence pay off as they grow in trust for us.  They see lots of humans in the woods who carry arms - small wonder. 

Guest Alex MW

Hey Thanks Believe.  Yeah they do love music that is melodic.   I also agree on the sense of humor, which make them even more cool to be around.  Take care. 

spot on, Alex!   And they love music, so keep playing.  It draws them in.  They also have a sense of humor.  

They do have a strict code of conduct.  They will not harm us unless threatened by us.   And yes patience and persistence pay off as they grow in trust for us.  They see lots of humans in the woods who carry arms - small wonder. 

What is your experience with BF?

Alex, my theory is BFs are rare and well hidden in Oregon. From my researching experience spanning over 50 years around southern Oregon, BF encounters are rare. Many, many active woodsmen never see them when they are not carrying guns and just out having a good time.  I've had only a few experiences.

Just got a new report of one being seen several miles from our home so I may try some new methods with the music and maybe get kidnapped!

My theory is BFs possibly live in clans of 3 to 8, and they may occupy an area measuring 50 miles by 50 miles or 2500 square miles in average squatchy country. Here their territory might be 30 by 30 due to the thick brush. This is their territory and they wander and hunt there. They can walk 7 miles per hour and in 7 hours they will be at the edge of their territory where they hunt for a few days then walk back to the den at night.

When one enters prime habitat what are the odds of being in the correct square mile?

Edited by georgerm

Guest Alex MW

Geogerm,

I recently went up to an area near Bluff Creek (very close to Oregon).  The terrain over there is so much different as our the bigfoot.  We walked all over that forest over there and heard no knocks and really didn't even hear much wildlife at all.   It was strange for me.  Over here, it's not uncommon to hear the knocks as you're walking through the forests.   I am not sure if we were in a bad spot or what but I will say that I felt as though the bigs just weren't around and this was beautiful forest area.   We finally decided to try a park area that was very pretty with lots of creeks and more lowland.  That is where we ended up having our activity, after having tried all these national forests.   I don't know what the range is over there.  I do know that the range here is much much tighter than what you're stating it is there.   That doesn't mean your range is inaccurate for your area because it's very different terrain and food supply.   I will say that your area is much more difficult to traverse and didn't seem as densely populated with the bigs as out here...or maybe they are more quiet.  

One thing folks overlook is that for survival you minimize your energy exertion and as a human familiarize yourself with the most convenient food and water supplies.  Here there are no herds to follow because the deer and small animals as well as plant life are plentiful.   If they have to follow a herd of whatever there, then maybe their range over longer periods of time is much wider.  However, if their main food staple doesn't migrate, I would dare say nor do they unless for reasons of extreme weather.  Just my humble opinion.   

"Many of the cases are irritatingly mysterious, some downright creepy. In one case in Oregon an armed 17-year-old elk hunter disappeared in a snowstorm. During the search for him screams are heard going back and forth; searchers thought it might have been the missing hunter, but then heard a faint response some distance away and later find out the "screams" could not have been made by the victim. Paulides cites several other cases where people disappeared and their partially-consumed remains were found miles from where they vanished; in one instance in Crater Lake National Park a young man's remains were found miles away from where he disappeared, through 20-foot drifts of snow over very rugged country. In these cases the victims seem to have been eaten down to nothing but a few chunks of bone by something... something that apparently unbuttoned and removed the victim's clothes and shoes before dining."  

Guess where this chilling report came from?

We used to spend the night while wood cutting in this area. This is where my one and only..... possibe signting came from 34 years ago. It's in the northwest reports section. Does anyone know more details about the names and phone numbers of the victim's family? If true, this has me upset but I'll get over it.

I suppose a strong cougar could carry off a light weight youn man this far into the mountains. Would a black bear do this to our resident bear experts.

Edited by georgerm