Invisible Bigfoot & Alternative Thinking

Guest JudasBeast

Guest JudasBeast

Thom Powell addressed it in The Locals while Jack "Kewaunee" Lapseritis took the controversial topic head on in The Psychic Sasquatch.

Some call it junk and others call it Fringe, but when Beckjord proposed the extra dimensional theory as being a means of camouflage and transportation for the big guy, could he have been on to something?

{imho} As time marches on, the progress in BF research will most likely continue to crawl at a snails pace. Maybe the Inter-dimensional vanishing Sasquatch with ESP deserves further looking into. Is it anymore crazy then standing in the middle of nowhere banging on a tree with a stick?

www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/invisible-bf/

www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/invisible.htm

http://paranormal.about.com/cs/bigfootsasquatch/a/aa042103.htm

http://www.kickacts.com/2010/04/19/invisible-bigfoot/

Edited by ChrisBFRPKY
fixed links
  • Upvote 1

These are interesting links. Altho I think this topic is gona just up an die, unless all the skeptics decide they need to assert themselves first! :D I think it was brave of you to post it.

Thom Powell addressed it in The Locals while Jack "Kewaunee" Lapseritis took the controversial topic head on in The Psychic Sasquatch.

Some call it junk and others call it Fringe, but when Beckjord proposed the extra dimensional theory as being a means of camouflage and transportation for the big guy, could he have been on to something?

{imho} As time marches on, the progress in BF research will most likely continue to crawl at a snails pace. Maybe the Inter-dimensional vanishing Sasquatch with ESP deserves further looking into. Is it anymore crazy then standing in the middle of nowhere banging on a tree with a stick?

www.cryptomundo.com/bigfoot-report/invisible-bf/

www.bigfootencounters.com/articles/invisible.htm

paranormal.about.com/cs/bigfootsasquatch/a/aa042103.htm -

www.kickacts.com/2010/04/19/invisible-bigfoot/ -

I may believe in ghosts(I lived in a haunted house for a short while)and in UFOs,( been there, done that) but this makes no sense to me.

Is there some kind of documented evidence from trusted researchers about this phenomena? Is this accepted by the main stream researchers?

I think I'd be foolish to dismiss it out of hand. Too often we act like we know a lot about things we barely understand. The more time I spend researching sasquatch, the more respect I have for Native American/ First Peoples stories, and less for the "its a monkey" theory.

Wether it is the invisibility aspect, the uncontrollability factor, or something else, the guvmint doesn't want to acknowledge they exist.

Wouldn't it be easier for a sasquatch to step behind a tree than to step into another dimension? :blink:

I Agree with you 100%. Yikes Twice.. :blink:

Is it anymore crazy then standing in the middle of nowhere banging on a tree with a stick?

:lol: GOOD ONE!!!!

Wouldn't it be easier for a sasquatch to step behind a tree than to step into another dimension? :blink:

Not if he's had a lot of practice, & he's probably a lot less likely to be found there. ^_^

:lol: GOOD ONE!!!!

Not if he's had a lot of practice, & he's probably a lot less likely to be found there. ^_^

Too Funny! It would be difficult to locate a BF in a dimension we were not a part of.. :blink: perhaps impossible?

I think it has something to do with the reflectivity of the hair. So what time of day or night do we hear reports of an invisible bigfoot? What was the weather like? If it was at night, phase of the moon?

Guest krakatoa

...Is it anymore crazy then standing in the middle of nowhere banging on a tree with a stick?

Yes.

Guest TooRisky

Well we are all entitled to our opinions and here is mine... It is a flesh and blood master of its domain... UFO, aliens and interdenominational travel is all fine and dandy for a B grade movie but if you think it is hard proving this species exists, think again if it is interdenominational... So lets us all put the bong down, step away from the table and go clear our heads... As always IMHO...