Invisible Bigfoot & Alternative Thinking

Guest JudasBeast

Guest FindMe

Main stream reasearchers of a creature that we can't prove exsist,few have seen.

Fringe researchers of a creature that we can't prove exsist,few have seen.

So which one of these is better and knows more about the subject??

I think it has something to do with the reflectivity of the hair. So what time of day or night do we hear reports of an invisible bigfoot? What was the weather like? If it was at night, phase of the moon?

(Bolding mine.) Jodie's onto something. What phase of the moon produces the most lunacy?

How would one investigate a dimension-jumping sasquatch? Where can I get a Ghost Busters positron collider?

Like TR states, the creature, if it exists, is a flesh and blood master of its environment, not possessing any pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo.

Guest BFSleuth

My comments on the links:

Given that Stephen Hawking was referenced by the guy claiming all that information from the Berkeley labs, it would seem appropriate to actually discuss it with Dr. Hawking. I wonder if anyone did?

The discussion of BF's ability to "shape shift" or "enter another dimension" has been around for many generations before America was invaded by modern Europeans. So to claim that this invisibility thing has been known since the '60s is an ethnocentric statement.

Many reports of BF encounters describe what could be effects of infrasound. As I study infrasound and its effects, some interesting things have come up. Certain frequencies of infrasound cause a harmonic vibration in the human eye that can cause hallucinations. Infrasound at other frequencies can cause heart attacks and major damage to internal organs. I think many aspects of BF that are discussed as paranormal capabilities may simply be manifestations of their physical abilities that we can't perceive.

For example, before white men figured out that elephants communicate over long distances by infrasound there were observations of elephant behavior that had no apparent causation. If an elephant is killed then this is communicated over a wide area by the herd, and other herds will be upset and react many miles away. Until we knew about infrasound this sudden reaction in herds miles away was seen as just another unpredictable random behavior. Little did we know.

We are just scratching the surface with our understanding of infrasound. BF seems to use, and may have uses for it that we can't yet even perceive let alone understand. Humans have a limited range of perceptual capability, within certain ranges of light and sound, etc. Animals don't see, hear, etc. the way we do. It would not be surprising to find that a large intelligent hominin with a brain larger than ours and physical abilities beyond what we can do might just have a few "tricks" up their proverbial sleeve.

Guest JudasBeast

These are interesting links. Altho I think this topic is gona just up an die, unless all the skeptics decide they need to assert themselves first! :D I think it was brave of you to post it.

Thank you but I wouldn’t use the word brave. The New Bigfoot Forums is still in its infancy so I took a shot at something the old forum would of hung me out to dry for. People even suggesting such a thing were made to regret it. Crazy right? The clicks and bullies from the old forum would never have stood for it. You must agree with them or your out. I don’t feel that here.

The idea of invincibility is not something I agree with 100%. However, no theory, regardless of how far fetched it might sound, should be eliminated. Especially since we know little about it.

Way too many strange occurrences in the archives of Bigfoot reports. If once or twice a UFO was mentioned I would of said "Whatever,†but that’s not the case.

Who is anyone to say what’s right or wrong? Can we honestly say we have it all figured out?

Guest JudasBeast

Like TR states, the creature, if it exists, is a flesh and blood master of its environment, not possessing any pseudo-scientific mumbo-jumbo.

And you know this how?

And you know this how?

Sorry I didn't state "IMHO." Thought you might have picked up on that.

But maybe they're woods ninjas, too?

Edited by Incorrigible1

I don't have much doubt there is a physical and biological entity at the source of this phenomenon. That said, I've had atleast one experience where I fully expected to see what I was hearing, but didn't. The darkness and presence of trees and brush could have accounted for that but to see that spot during the day made it puzzling. I think experiences like this could account for the belief in their invisibility.

im pretty sure i posted this before in another thread, but here it is again in case ya'll missed it...

Vanishing Bigfoot and Anecdotal Accounts:

Implications and Challenges for Researchers

By Sharon (Eby) Cornet

May 22, 2005

Atypical Reports With Alarming Implications

Horizon City Monster

A report of a possible Bigfoot camouflage effect is based on the Horizon City Monster

account by Ms. Montanez who lives in the desert east of El Paso, TX. She first spotted

the Bigfoot hunched over a dead coyote by the edge of the highway out in the desert. As

she drove closer the creature stood up, walked up a mesquite mound and jogged down the

other side. She said his head was originally taller than the mound, and yet he kept

appearing to go down and down and down (step-wise), into the ground! Although

Montanez could not see the Bigfoot actually entering the ground (due to the small mound

being in the way), she insisted that there had to have been a cave it entered. She left and

returned the following day to find the coyote gone, any footprints swiped by the winds,

and no apparent cave entrance! She then concluded that the Bigfoot must've had a trap

door hidden under the dirt which he entered, although she could not find it. Realize that

Ms. Montanez was attempting to rationalize what she saw to explain an unexplainable

"disappearance" of Bigfoot. The biggest question is not necessarily did he go into the

ground but how did he make her THINK he went into the ground if he did not? Or better

yet, where did he actually go?

Bigfoot Dematerializing?

Quote: “After returning [p. 31] from a long hike, the group was stunned when a nine-toten

foot Sasquatch stepped out in front of them a short distance away. Then, in the

twinkling of an eye, the Bigfoot completely disappeared in front of the witnesses! The

witnesses insisted that it literally dematerialized! Mrs. Jeffrey reported that she was so

awed at what she saw, that when they returned home, she did not leave the house for two

weeks. The woman was in such a total state of shock that she did not return to the area

for some time.â€

The Trap

This account is from Larry Kelm whom I personally spoke with during a BFRO (Bigfoot

Field Researchers Organization) field trip in Ruidoso, NM.

Quote: “In the fall of 1980 I ran a small business as a construction contractor in Eugene,

Oregon. During the slow times and in-between jobs I would don my backpack and hiking

boots and disappear into the mountains for weeks at a time enjoying the peaceful solitude

of long hikes. At that time I was single and didn’t answer to anyone so I was free to do

what I wanted when I wanted. On the trip in question I decided to hike the old Mollala

Indian trail that followed the ridge tops from Saddle Blanket Mountain to Oakridge, one

of the Native American’s favorite summer camps and trading centers. It was a beautiful

August day, two days into the hike (I expected to be gone about two weeks), when

literally out of the blue the most terrifying thing that ever happened to me in my life

occurred. It would change my perspective of reality forever.

“I was walking along the trail enjoying the strong breeze and bright sunshine when, in the

middle of a step, everything around me started to turn gray and blurry. The only way I

can describe it was as if suddenly I was looking through someone else’s prescription

sunglasses. I finished the step and started another. Every inch I moved forward the

darkness increased and the gray blurring turned into a jumble of shapes that made no

sense. I then seemed to pass a barrier and everything started to return back into focus

when my foot reached the ground on the second step everything around me had changed.

Day had turned into night and there was no wind. All the Douglas Fir and pine trees had

been replaced with thick jungle-like growth. The cool thin mountain air was replaced

with humid thick air. There were no stars in the sky, but there was a diffused light that let

me see everything clearly, however I couldn’t tell what the light source was.

“As often happens when the human body receives a massive dose of adrenaline the entire

incident appeared like it was in slow motion and even though I was only there for a

second or two I had time to observe my surroundings. The silence was broken by [a]

continuous high pitched keening sound, and I was nearly overwhelmed with a sense of

fear and danger. My momentum caused me to take one more step before stopping in my

tracks.

“It was at this point, I heard a whispered "Gotcha" over my right shoulder. I couldn’t tell

if I heard it with my ears or inside my head. The word wasn’t directed at me but

something said the word quietly to itself. I was so terrified I actually felt my heart stop

for a moment. That whispered word is what saved me. I opened my mouth and gasped in

a huge gush of thick air and recoiled backward in the same footsteps I had entered

wherever I was. As I threw myself backward, I looked over my right shoulder. A dark

colored hairy right hand and arm was reaching for my throat over my shoulder. The hand

had pale ivory spade-shaped fingernails. The nails looked clean and almost had a

manicured look to them. The thumb was placed lower (towards the wrist) on the hand

than a human’s is. Both hand and arm were thin and powerful looking and both were

covered with thick coarse black hair.

“I got a good look at it because the thumbnail grazed my neck (it did not break the skin)

as I moved backwards. As I continued backwards, the hand clutched where my neck had

been a split second before and it seemed to fade off into the distance as I returned through

the Portal.

“I took two more steps backwards and everything reversed itself from what had just

happened. The world around me became lighter, the fir and pines gradually came back

into view and by the third step I was back on Saddle Blanket Mountain.

“I continued to move backwards in terror, and as I did, I observed that where I had just

come from was a shimmering oval patch of air about the size of a large door. The woods

behind it looked like it was under water. By the fifth backward step the shimmering area

seemed to just evaporate and everything was back to normal. By then my lungs had

nearly burst from the volume of air I had inhaled during the huge gasp I had just taken.

My body felt like it was on fire from the adrenaline surge. I spun around and ran back

down the trail as fast as my legs could carry me, and didn’t stop until I reached my truck.

I was nearly two days getting to that place and about three hours getting back.

“On my way home I was absolutely horrified at the thought of what would happen if I

were to drive my truck into something like that. It had been a trap pure and simple.

Whatever it was that tried to kill me somehow kept the Portal hidden from me on the way

in, and I didn’t actually see it until I was back out again. I had terrible nightmares for

years, and still haven’t come to grips with what happened. My fingers are trembling and

the hair is standing up on the nape of my neck as I write this.â€

Bigfoot’s Invisible Wall

There is one important account I’d like to share about a southern New Mexico man I

interviewed on July 7, 2004, which corroborates Larry Kelm’s experience about Bigfoot

and portals. When we went camping that weekend I noticed immediately that the area

was rich in granodiorite rock (a plutonic rock which is a granite-diorite mix – you will see

why this is important later on), and that it is located on the rainshadow (desert) side of a

mountain, adjacent to the Ruidoso, NM area where a “hot spot†of Bigfoot activity is

currently being investigated by numerous Bigfoot researchers, (including the BFRO). I

directly went to the campground host where we were camping at and asked him point

blank, “How many Bigfoot sightings have you heard of around here?.†I asked, not IF,

but “how many†on purpose, because everything in me told me that there was no way a

Bigfoot sighting wouldn’t have occurred in that area, and linguistics (wording) of the

questions to a stranger can make or break the answer that’s given on such a touchy

subject. I figured I’d hear him tell me of some incident that some campers had seen or

heard of once, but instead the campground host himself told me of his own sighting he

had. This is what he told me…

In summer of either 2000 or 2001 John Bohannon witnessed a creature he called Bigfoot

on a small ridge next to a hill located just west of the Three Rivers Campground, and lies

north of Alamogordo, NM (west of Ruidoso on the west side of the mountain). During

daylight hours John was traveling east on the dirt road in his truck when he glanced over

to his right and noticed a tall hairy ape-like creature walking in the same direction as he

was driving. It was taller than the cholla cacti nearby (estimated by John to be at least 8'

tall) and it looked toward John as it kept walking. It's arms hung longer than it's knees,

and had short brown hair with a reddish tinge all over it's body. The only long hair was

underneath it's forearms, and the shortest hair was at it's lower back/buttocks area. With

knees slightly bent, but otherwise standing upright, the long-striding creature kept

walking eastwardly, still staring at John, for approximately 100' until it seemed to vanish

into thin air. A juniper tree was near where the Bigfoot creature disappeared but the

creature did not appear to walk behind it. Because of this strange aspect John thought it

must've walked into an invisible wall of some kind, but was unsure of just what happened

(portal or some sort of camouflage?). John's best description of the Bigfoot’s face was

that of a "Neanderthal" being neither quite ape, nor quite human, but like a combination

of both.

(The above is an excerpt. See link below for Sharon Cornet’s full report.)

Source: http://www.unifiedworlds.com/BFvanishing.htm#discussion

My comments on the links:

Animals don't see, hear, etc. the way we do. It would not be surprising to find that a large intelligent hominin with a brain larger than ours and physical abilities beyond what we can do might just have a few "tricks" up their proverbial sleeve.

What kind of advancements could a large brained hominin come up with in 10,000 years or 100,000 years if their time wasn't spent on inventing wheels, arches, medicine, internal combustion engines, vacuum tubes, microchips etc.? Could the developments/breakthroughs be in a non-material paradigm that is "alien" to us? Is psychic development purely the domain of us? I don't know the answer, but when it is late at night and I'm the guy beating the stick against the tree hoping for a response, all the modern trappings fall away.

There seems to be no downside to some "researchers" at least entertaining the thought that we may be dealing with an equal as opposed to a "dumb animal". Personally, I think I may be trying to find evidence of a superior(based on my value system, which may be somehow contrary to the form rules to expand upon) being. I think we can learn more from becoming a bit more huble and compassionate. I know that sounds whimpy, but if the mind reading-esp reports are accurate, a compassionate attitude would be essential. As the dominate species on the planet, we seemingly make the rules, but if we would take a step back, older rhythms might become apparent

Guest Tsalagi

Actually I had a friend who often had to work among Natives out on the reservation in her line of work. She told me that some of the Natives had told her that Bigfoot is seldom seen because he is a creature from another dimension. I am also Native, but from a tribe on opposite side of country and this is not what my elders have told me. But for what its worth the invisible Bigfoot theory is apparently not a new idea.

JudasBeast you may say it isn't "Brave" but I respectfully disagree. :) You, LordPiny and JohnT have turned this into a wonderful discussion. I will point out after having read quite a chunk of the AYR website it is only here in the US we have a problem acting like adults regarding this particular Bigfoot phenomena. Keep the info comming!! :D :D :D

The discussion of BF's ability to "shape shift" or "enter another dimension" has been around for many generations before America was invaded by modern Europeans.

I've yet to see anyone adequately explain the process and method by which any creature could 'shape-shift' (in the sense that they change from one creature to a completely different one -- from wolf to bear, or eagle to coyote, for example).

RayG

Guest krakatoa

Bigfoot can't turn invisible.

Bigfoot ghosts, on the other hand...

Now it's certain: SusiQ2 will never go into the woods again!

I may believe in ghosts(I lived in a haunted house for a short while)and in UFOs,( been there, done that) but this makes no sense to me.

Is there some kind of documented evidence from trusted researchers about this phenomena? Is this accepted by the main stream researchers?

Pragmatic theorist wrote just a couple of days ago in "Does Bigfoot Have A Sixth Sense?" Thread;

Most people don't know that there are many bfro reports that had been filed that include telepathy or other similar elements. There were a few individuals on this forum who used to be in charge of going through reports and either discarding or redacting portions that included such elements. They didn't share what their task was out of regret, but out of a sense of responsibility in conducting proper science. Their reasons for doing so may have been misplaced but that was their belief system. It doesn't make it right. They felt that science wouldn't take the field seriously with that subject too. Guess what, science already doesn't take the field seriously. lol

As I recall you read and posted to that same thread. I will respectfully ask you reread material that addresses your questions. Just my opinion but it's disrespectful to keep asking for information that has already been so generiously provided. I'm sure there are other researchers who have found themselves in the above predicament. It would be nice to hear some of their thoughts on the subject. It appears despite folks honestly providing all the details involved in their BF encounters, some had been with-held due to it's inexplicable nature.

Admin

Search for microscopic black hole signatures at the Large Hadron Collider

December 15th 2010

The CMS experiment at CERN’s Large Hadron Collider (LHC) has completed a search for microscopic black holes produced in high-energy proton-proton collisions. No evidence for their production was found and their production has been excluded up to a black hole mass of 3.5-4.5 TeV (1012 electron volts) in a variety of theoretical models.

Microscopic black holes are predicted to exist in some theoretical models that attempt to unify General Relativity and Quantum Mechanics by postulating the existence of extra “curled-up” dimensions, in addition to the three familiar spatial dimensions. At the high energies of the Large Hadron Collider, such theories predict that particles may collide “closely enough” to be sensitive to these postulated extra dimensions. In such a case, the colliding particles could interact gravitationally with strengths similar to those of the other three fundamental forces – the Electromagnetic, Weak and Strong interactions. The two colliding particles might then form a microscopic black hole.

If it were so produced, a microscopic black hole would evaporate immediately, producing a distinctive spray of sub-atomic particles of normal matter. These would then be observed in the high-precision CMS detector that surrounds the LHC collision point. CMS has searched for such events amongst all the proton-proton collisions recorded during the 2010 LHC running at 7 TeV centre-of-mass energy (3.5 TeV per proton beam).

No experimental evidence for microscopic black holes has been found. This non-observation rules out the existence of microscopic black holes up to a mass of 3.5–4.5 TeV for a range of theoretical models that postulate extra dimensions.

The CMS results have been submitted for publication in the Physics Letters journal. CMS will take much more data next year when the LHC resumes running in early 2011 after a brief technical stop.