Invisible Bigfoot & Alternative Thinking

Guest JudasBeast

Guest LarryP

the paralysis occurred thru the duration of a dream yes, and during it I was aware I could not open my eyes or move, in the dream or in (apparently) reality, until you can and on doing so awaken as your eyes open.....it is a strange thing in that it has a really odd physical sense to it, as though it is real in a way most dreams don't feel or seem real...or one is aware are a dream while occurring..the difference with these is they feel real..while happening and fall in a class of uncomfortable dreams too..in that anxiety is high on awakening and that rarely occurs for me from any dream.

Thanks.

The reason why I asked is it has also happened to me.

FYI- It's not a dream.

But yet the longer you investigate these creature the further you tend to lead more to the far side of science . I have tried so hard to stay away from the paranormal side ,but the more I stay away the more I seem to get into this realm of it.

That *may* be true for some people, but it's not universally true for everyone or for myself. I've been actively researching and investigating reports for 10 years. I've not been led down a dark rabbit hole to any conclusions like that.

Of course, the idea of an invisible bigfoot does pose the interesting proposition: "If you can't see it, how could a person possibly know what something is?" :blind:

Guy

Yes,I understand that part that it may not hold true for all but there is a high strangness around these creatures. The invisablity part I truely do not go for since they are very good at concealment and evading.But there are parts of encounters I have had that I truely do not understand and it almost seems like they can read me with great accuracy. I keep things as low key as possible and yet things happen like they know where I will be before I am even there and there is no way that I could be hoaxed by anyone. It is these things that lead me more to that para normal side of things and they sure do make my hairs stand up on end on back of my kneck.

MIB?

I do not believe in them and do not care.Have seen black copters fly over my area of research evry so often but this is not the place to write about it. As far as writing on a secure server I do since The computer i ussually write on has been hacked many times before.

MIB?

I do not believe in them and do not care.

Now ya done went 'n' hurt my feeling ... BOTH of 'em. AT ONCE. :tease:

.. but seriusly, yeah. There seems to be something to Thom Powell's "coconut telegraph." I'm not sure if its just that some people become more attuned to the subtle things they do and notice their presence while the clueless motor obliviously along or whether they're quite attuned to our body language and see the differences in people who notice the clues to their presence.

I'm convinced "something's up" ... I just don't quite know what it is yet.

MIB

I think in some aspects, we all are kind of feeling our way along on this topic. It is a new experience to be able to discuss this stuff openly. So we all need to give one another a little slack because to those who have never had anything really strange happen, its difficult to see the other side of the coin. Same goes for those who have and can't understand why some can't be more open minded. Its just one more mystery. Let's treat it as such and recognize the truth is somewhere in the middle, or maybe the outskirts for that matter. lol

Completely agree.

The 4th dimensional BF is a big horse pill to swallow, so let's break it into pieces........that is visible pieces!

Can someone contact some of the scientist mentioned in the Berkley labratory? If you didn't read it, go back to the first post and read the second URL. What a whopper of a story that is.

Camping in the woods already is spooky, now add the invisible BF and we have sheer terror! Oh, BF is like Casper the friendly ghost, so do we feel better?.................... Sorry, I just don't want this 4th dimension stuff to be true since I can deal with a flesh and blood BF while camping.

Edited by georgerm

I think if one accepts any kind of religion it would not be too large a leap to believe in some kind of spiritual or inter dimensional BF. Or, even if one is up on quantum physics and inclined to string theory to that conclusion..or something like that, it's out of my league!

...what are all our stories/myths/books of old but testimonies of witnesses and interpreted to have meaning to us and...result in...beliefs about things we cannot test...like the big G word...

The nifty thing about scientific method is regardless of world view (ideally anyway..that ole bias argument, and status quo cloud it) it can define for us an agreed world view, we hope is accurate. It is the hallmark of our advancement isn't it?

With reasonable scientific method we have some good work on tracks, hair (I think?), some sound seems promising, some video, and some DNA (???!!! Haha) ....right? . but that really falls short for most, and isn't proof... but when one looks deeply it is compelling...just why no one will look is odd, but another thread...ha! (eye witness/observation.... seems to be unacceptable so far in science for this topic...it won't be one day if proven right?)

Anyway, my point is shorter than It is developing! If one only accepts a world view demonstrated by "science" it's a small world in some ways...(and hugely unseen in others...quantum physics...astronomy that few of us can weigh or test!) ......and one would be an atheist too I suppose. Nothing wrong with that, it's just one ought to be clear on the whys/hows of their thinking...and whether some of the things about BFs seem impossible is really so fantastic when balanced against their other unseen and untested beliefs, but socially acceptable among larger groups than BFdom.

I think we are smart enough to weigh these possibilities if we correctly weigh our witness and evidence..and we can only do that if we are willing to hold the witness/evidence/problem up and study it from many angles, and not dismiss some because they do seem fantastic, or religious, or crazy, or hick/redneck, or any number of stigmas of bad thinking none of us (who seek to advance science and human understanding right..it's why we care?) wants to be associated with...but?

Ha, I don't think there is a BF school of thought that is exempt from ridicule ..so it matters not, except for getting the ear of others? Damage to the cause? Gosh...that is a tough one....so many have tried to raise the bar in so many ways...to no avail really....Sykes study is highly anticipated I suppose...

Edited by apehuman