masterbarber

Olympic Project/ Brown Thermal (Part 2)

Highlighted in red how this is a statement of personal position rather than actual fact. Derekfoot already explained why it can't be a cow.

Its not like 'We can only ask', either. We can also ask what it isn't. Cow is on that list too.

So *it can't be a cow*? Really? I see, so>>>>>>> in an AREA that has been established to have COWS PRESENT  and in a thermal video that HAS A COW ALREADY PRESENT at the same point in time and within proximity of the subject in question, you have concluded>>IT CAN'T BE A COW? Got it.

Edited by ronn1

^Sure it can be a cow. Show us how, like others couldn't.

Edited by Gigantofootecus

thermalman

^^ LOL, good one Hellbilly! :thumbsup:

Edited by thermalman

^I wouldn't be flattered by that. Some of us just don't get you, is all.

ETA: Hmm..I wonder who plussed ronn1's last post? :D

Edited by Gigantofootecus

salubrious

So *it can't be a cow*? Really? I see, so>>>>>>> in an AREA that has been established to have COWS PRESENT  and in a thermal video that HAS A COW ALREADY PRESENT at the same point in time and within proximity of the subject in question, you have concluded>>IT CAN'T BE A COW? Got it.

I appreciate that you are looking for a logical answer. One problem with this is that reality and logic are not always the same thing. Reality simply is. Logic is a product of the mind...

You have three problems with the cow theory. Here they are again:

1) Despite 103 pages on this forum, no-one has been able to show an image of a cow that looks correct, i.e. looks like the image in the video.

2) Physical evidence attested to by Derekfoot shows no cow was present in the area in which the image appears.

Now if all are willing to discount the testimony of someone that was actually there, the case for a cow improves. But so far Derekfoot has maintained credibility. If someone were able to come up with a cow image that, without processing (for example, editing out the head of the creature), looks like the one in the video, again the case for cow improves. That latter issue was attempted many times but so far has met with failure.

3) The third issue is the required explanation of how the image, if not beyond the ridge, is able to have the same line along the bottom of the image as the ridge itself. This issue has also defied explanation; attempts to make it a cow forward of the ridge have resulted in the term 'levitating cow' due to the problem of perspective which it can be counted on that the camera got correct. Knowing that floating cows are an impossibility (I think we can all agree that a levitating cow is less likely than a BF), the case for 'not a cow' remains quite strong, in fact so far, has been irrefutable.

• Upvote 2

Cervelo

Sal,

It's a cow pasture ;)

With cows

991B1530-1C28-4EFE-A974-D2F28762F262.png

and cow trails

78748A6D-BA18-4B5A-A9A9-A72FC02C5661.jpg

And more on the hillside

B6C2F4BE-3340-4326-83FD-F443B4788675.jpg

And of course this little bit of manipulated malarkey

83A33220-EA25-4F06-98DD-25A7224FBEBC.jpg

What one has to ask oneself is how anyone could look at any of this and feel it warrants any furture analysis?

Edited by Cervelo
  • Upvote 2

yowiie

Cerv

Some people just can't grasp that there are cows present.

• Upvote 1

thermalman

:popcorn: 

Edited by thermalman

salubrious

Sal,

It's a cow pasture ;)

With cows

and cow trails

And more on the hillside

What one has to ask oneself is how anyone could look at any of this and feel it warrants any furture analysis?

I for one don't think it does. Its already been done, by people that were actually there. None of this addresses the 3 problems I mentioned earlier, FWIW.

Sal,

It's a cow pasture ;)

With cows

and cow trails

And more on the hillside

^You cow theorists are funny. You keep beating the "appeal to ignorance" fallacy to death. THIS WAS A COW UNTIL PROVEN OTHERWISE. Get real.

Cerv, it warrants further analysis because you skeptics have failed so miserably to debunk it. Skeptical hemming and hawing is the true sign of something of interest to bigfootdom. Give me something or concede that...you...just...don't...know. It only hurts for a moment. :popcorn:

It's a blobtherm. There. Case solved. Prove me wrong. I dare ya!!

DWA

It is rather remarkable to hear so much "it is this because other things in the thermal that don't look like it are those things."

Can't prove what it is...short of following more evidence to confirm the most sensible suspicion at this point, given the evidence.

(Evidence, class, doesn't care about what we've proven.)