masterbarber

Olympic Project/ Brown Thermal (Part 2)

salubrious

100+ pages and no proof for the cow argument says otherwise.

^^^^

You tha Man!!

That is awesome!!!

Yep..REDBONE nailed it. With one caveat>>>*TASTES GREAT* has been TASTED before.. but  *LESS FILLING* has yet to be TASTED. :biggrin:

100+ pages and no proof for the cow argument says otherwise.

We don't have to prove COW..that's the point. Those in the BF camp have to show it's more likely to be a BF than a COW and you'll NEVER be able to do that.

Having said this, it's a shame we don't have an *entry* or *exit* in the Video. Had we had that...and demonstrated movements that a COW couldn't possibly perform (AKA *WALKING UP RIGHT*), this would be a VERY different discussion. But .... ALAS, it's the same old scenario with critical info lacking. This begs the question>>>>WHY DON'T WE HAVE THAT?

Edited by ronn1

salubrious

We don't have to prove COW..that's the point. Those in the BF camp have to show it's more likely to be a BF than a COW and you'll NEVER be able to do that.

I don't see the logic. Certainly if you want to claim its a something, you have to provide proof for that. So it does not follow that because a BF can't be proven that therefore its a cow. That is not actually logical. IOW, yes, you very much are on the hook to present proof for the cow argument.

The 'cow camp' has been asked for proof and its been in short supply. I've covered this already, 2 pages back in the post at this link:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/45664-olympic-project-brown-thermal-part-2/?p=813122

So far the issues remain un-addressed.

I don't see the logic. Certainly if you want to claim its a something, you have to provide proof for that. So it does not follow that because a BF can't be proven that therefore its a cow. That is not actually logical. IOW, yes, you very much are on the hook to present proof for the cow argument.

The 'cow camp' has been asked for proof and its been in short supply. I've covered this already, 2 pages back in the post at this link:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/45664-olympic-project-brown-thermal-part-2/?p=813122

So far the issues remain un-addressed.

It's not a question of postulating *it can't be a BF* (so it must be a COW). We don't have to prove it's a cow and it could be anything OTHER than a BF. What is this most LIKELY to be? It's not likely to be a BF because they haven't been proven to exist. So, it could be anything OTHER than a BF and,if that's the case, it's most likely to be cow....but if it isn't a cow, that still doesn't mean it's a BF or LIKELEY to be one.

Edited by ronn1

Lake County Bigfooot

Either way the Browns have had very obvious Sasquatch activity, we could debate this till the cows come home,

pun intended, but I do not see the point of beating the horse to death.  I would like to hear more of what is happening

at the location and what other evidence supports this thermal.  Hopefully this experience will not sour the Browns from

sharing information in the future.  I know if they do there is a crack team of analysts awaiting them here, and I mean

only some of them are smoking the stuff.

salubrious

It's not a question of postulating *it can't be a BF* (so it must be a COW). We don't have to prove it's a cow and it could be anything OTHER than a BF. What is this most LIKELY to be? It's not likely to be a BF because they haven't been proven to exist. So, it could be anything OTHER than a BF and,if that's the case, it's most likely to be cow....but if it isn't a cow, that still doesn't mean it's a BF or LIKELEY to be one.

You will notice that no-one has been particularly working to prove this is a BF. What we *have* been doing (in over 80 pages at this point) is trying to see if anyone could provide reasonable proof it was a cow. Cervelo tried with a manipulated image, so did Thermalman. Neither image(s) passed muster. Now you may not accept that this is the case, but it might help to understand that those that don't think its a cow, are doing so because the images presented thus far are really convincing that it isn't a cow, and not that it is.

IOW, so far, the more the cow camp has tried to show its a cow, the more it looks like it isn't. As in a court of law, circumstantial evidence (other cows in the area) hasn't carried any weight. What has carried weight with the 'its not a cow' argument has been the attempts to 'make' it be a cow.

Do you see what I am talking about?

I was wondering why the person with the camera didn't walk over there? Was this expained already?

They must have known a few minutes of a thermalblob wasn't going to prove anything. Where is the rest of the video?

Squatchologist

^ Lets say it is a 7 1/2 foot Sasquatch, its pitch black out, you've heard these things making all sorts of noise and commotion around your house constantly. Do you walk towards a "animal" that could tear you to shreds?

I was wondering why the person with the camera didn't walk over there? Was this expained already?

They must have known a few minutes of a thermalblob wasn't going to prove anything. Where is the rest of the video?

It was a MOUNTED unattended camera. I'm very suspicious as to why it didn't cover more time and record any entry or exit from the location. I would think if the video covered sufficient time, we *could* have seen such activity if this was a BF. I'm not a *cow expert*, but I assume a cow can be at rest and therefore not move much for some time. In this case we get a very static image with no movement at all..at least no real discernible movement. Yes...people who *know* how BF behaves (cough cough) say frozen postures are common. :rolleyes:

Cervelo

I can think of something that stays in one position for a long time and its only movement is its mouth chewing......anyone care to guess ;)

I reviewed the video before my first post. The introduction said they heard tapping and turned on the camera.

If it is a camera they turned on and left, there is a lot of missing video. Like Ronn1 says where is the footage of the entry and exit?

You can't tell me they turned on the camera and didn't look through the view finder, why did they shut it off? Were they sleepy and figured that was enough for one night?

Squatchologist,

Yes I would have walked closer with it, there was four of them what was this blob gonna do but run away.

Galahad

This is MOOOOOOOOST likely a leading question.... But yes I can... a few thousand* ( *Exaggeration duly noted) reports of Sas standing so still as the witness first impression report " I swear it was a stump, until I came back later and it was gone... Happened to me this Summer, but that is another story and I suppose there goes my credibility. Oh well, still like having fun with ya Cervelo...

I just watched it again the camera is definatly hand held. The intro said they began scaning in the direction of the tapping. I can understand your average Joe not getting closer and shuting the camera off after a few minutes but these are Sasquatch researchers, what gives?

Dear God!!!!  That's twice in one thread I agree with Cervelo!!    Redbone, that was awesome....now let's all have a BBQ!!  I'l furnish the place and the fire pit  :D

I can think of something that stays in one position for a long time and its only movement is its mouth chewing......anyone care to guess ;)

Yep...me watching Seattle maliciously spanking the Denver Broncos in the super bowl!!  Almost chewed a hole in my lip.  Only stopped when it was over to celebrate, and call the folks that now owe me steak dinners  :D

Nakani, its very easy to claim you would walk towards something like this, even with four people. It would go more like this.....

Lets get a closer look.....

yea right, you go get a closer look.

and know one would move