Skookum Cast

I'd like to copy the QUESTIONS from my word document but I can't put them here. I always get a "forbidden" message. Any solutions?

Edited by SwissChris

Guest Blackdog

This place is still having problems.

If your word doc is a long one try breaking it up into more than one post.

PS ....Sorry for being a smart alec in that last post but I couldn't resist. ;)

Edited by Blackdog

ok, have written them down... short version

1. Were there any Sasquatch tracks found in and around the Cast? If yes: where are the pics?

2. Were there any hand prints found in the Cast? If not: How did the Sasquatch get up?

3. Where are the written statements (if they exist) of the scientists who looked at it: Jeff Meldrum, Daris Swindler, Krantz, Bindernagel, Sarmiento, Schaller, Fish? Can't believe that no one wrote a word about it.

4. There's a rumor (actually more than that according to some) of a paper co-written by Meldrum and Swindler that was rejected. True? Can it be read somehwhere?

5. Where can a supposed paper on the Cast by Randles, Noll and Fish named "New Evidence of a North American Sasquatch" be read?

6. What was the opinion of Bindernagel? Why is the Cast not mentioned in his new book?

7. Does it really make sense that a primate crouches towards a bait instead of just grabbing it and running away?

8. Were there attempts to conserve saliva from the fruits? Were there any bite marks? How many were gone? Were any found in the vicinity?

9. There's a 3D model of the Cast in one of the "Monster Quest" episode. Why is it not made available for study?

That's it.

@admins: please delete the first post

5. Where can a supposed paper on the Cast by Randles, Noll and Fish named "New Evidence of a North American Sasquatch" be read?

Crypto: Hominology Special Number II

Being an Examination of Unknown Bipedal Creatures

Compiled by Craig Heinselman

Copyright 2002

New Evidence for a North American Sasquatch

Skookum Meadow Field Report - Gifford Pinchot National Forest

BFRO Expedition 2000

By LeRoy Fish PhD, Richard Noll and Derek Randles (copyright 2002)

page 84-94 with 12 pictures, maps and illustrations

Crypto: Hominology Special Number II

Being an Examination of Unknown Bipedal Creatures

Compiled by Craig Heinselman

Copyright 2002

New Evidence for a North American Sasquatch

Skookum Meadow Field Report - Gifford Pinchot National Forest

BFRO Expedition 2000

By LeRoy Fish PhD, Richard Noll and Derek Randles (copyright 2002)

page 84-94 with 12 pictures, maps and illustrations

You're simply referencing the same document aren't you?

But I guess the way you say it makes it sound twice as impressive. tongue.gif

ok, have written them down... short version

1. Were there any Sasquatch tracks found in and around the Cast? If yes: where are the pics?

2. Were there any hand prints found in the Cast? If not: How did the Sasquatch get up?

3. Where are the written statements (if they exist) of the scientists who looked at it: Jeff Meldrum, Daris Swindler, Krantz, Bindernagel, Sarmiento, Schaller, Fish? Can't believe that no one wrote a word about it.

4. There's a rumor (actually more than that according to some) of a paper co-written by Meldrum and Swindler that was rejected. True? Can it be read somehwhere?

6. What was the opinion of Bindernagel? Why is the Cast not mentioned in his new book?

7. Does it really make sense that a primate crouches towards a bait instead of just grabbing it and running away?

8. Were there attempts to conserve saliva from the fruits? Were there any bite marks? How many were gone? Were any found in the vicinity?

9. There's a 3D model of the Cast in one of the "Monster Quest" episode. Why is it not made available for study?

That's it.

@admins: please delete the first post

The answers to many of those questions can be found in Dr Meldrum's excellent book "Sasquatch: Legend Meets Science", which goes into far more detail than the DVD made from it.

Also, damndirtyape is an excellent source on the Skookum Impression, as he has immediate connection to it's discovery.

You're simply referencing the same document aren't you?

But I guess the way you say it makes it sound twice as impressive. tongue.gif

Why must everything you post be inflammatory in nature? I did not double post the reference. The first paragraph contains the book name and details, the second is the actual paper information contained within. How does that make it twice as impressive? You are so transparent its not funny! If you have something of import to post do so otherwise keeping up with the hostile innuendos is just going to make me push that ignore button soon. Like with a few others on the board I have had to ignore.

You are correct DDA, my mistake. I misread it. I can admit when I was wrong.

The only reason I question what you post is because so much deserves it since you leave so much actual fact out.

You are correct DDA, my mistake. I misread it. I can admit when I was wrong.

The only reason I question what you post is because so much deserves it since you leave so much actual fact out.

Soooooo, was that an apology, or another back hand?

The first is my admission of error for misreading what he wrote. To be more clear, I apologize for the error.

The second wouldn't have been said if DDA were more forthcoming with the evidence he bases the Skookum Cast claim on. Its a reminder that said evidence continues to remain short. This seems to be a constant.

Guest FuriousGeorge

It wasn't a constant with me in another Skookum thread, and I don't DDA. I asked him politely one of those questions listed above and he answered with a lengthy and comprehensive response. I appreciated that he answered considering that he owed me nothing.

This information is needed so that you can write an article for publication on it?

Yes, maybe. I know that there are articles and book chapters out there, but I think most have serious flaws: either they are biased or lack important information.

Thank's for the link.

Edited by SwissChris