Drew

Trying To Draw The Look Back Frame

Drew

I am an amateur artist, very amateur, but I can usually look at a picture and copy a close facsimile with Sharpies and Hi-Liters.

I tried to draw the Look back frame.  But I am running into some MAJOR difficulty with replicating the Breast area, specifically the left one.

It is way out of proportion as though it isn't natural.

This just an opinion of an amateur artist, if anyone else can replicate that and come away feeling good about it, i would love to see your replication.

patty1.jpg

ih3c.jpg

Edited by Drew
  • Upvote 2

Wheellug

The left shoulder should be lowered.. You've straightened her posture

Your drawing is pretty darn good.. 

BC witness

In addition to wheellug's comment, the left breast is almost fully in shadow. What you've drawn is only the sunlit portion, thereby making it way out of proportion to the right one. It looks to me as if the shadowed part of the left one extends to the outer edge of the left arm, as it is pushed forward by the forward shoulder angle, making it equal in mass to the right.

Your efforts at drawing this creature show great promise. Keep at it, and keep asking the questions as they arise, too.

Edited by BC witness

Cotter

Well Drew - in humans at least,  it is common for them to be...well....different in size.

I'd do a google search for you, but why take away yer fun?

Good drawing Drew. I think that B C witness may be correct though, the inside left arm area is in shadow and I believe that area is in shadow and not seen clearly.

I took the picture and messed with the histogram and brightness and such and couldn't get much more detail from it. although the areola or whatever would be analagous to the creature in question, and the nipple seem to be more visible.

post-18857-0-84012500-1392073198.jpg

post-18857-0-47754700-1392073248.jpg

As an artist myself I agree with BC on the lighting. Your drawing is quite good however.

Drew, I think what you can't do, is interpret dark lines as the edge of contours on the PGF. Light on fur isn't reliable for that. Otherwise, your drawing has an interesting style.

hiflier

Hello Drew,

I looked closrly at the enlarged pic from people booger. I would seem the right breast is smaller than you have it depicted. Then go for a bit more lower curvature along the lower edge of the left one. It's good and I very much like the technique you employ. Yep, just did another comparison. Your Patty's right breast is too prominent.

Hello people booger,

Any Patty proponent should sit up and take notice of your saturated enhancements. You've brought the physical structures of the breasts like I've not seen before. Good work!

See-Te-Cah NC

Drew,

I can't offer any advice concerning your question. However, that is a very good drawing. Well done!

Doc Holliday

Well Drew - in humans at least,  it is common for them to be...well....different in size.

sounds like knowledge from the results of hands on research... ;)

Backdoc

Don't know about the Q but I like the drawing. Can you draw another one with the kind of detail you could imagine in the pic.  That is, a patty picture showing (based on the PGF as a guide) you detailed pic of what patty may look like.

Sunflower

Good job, it's like you were there!

Guest thermalman

Women will tell you Drew, that breasts are different sizes on them, kinda like the different sizes in feet on an individual.

Rockape

Regardless, a nice, stylized drawing of Patty.

xspider1

If anyone could make a BF suit that a human could put on and then look and move the way Patty does (I'm thinkin' no way since there is no evidence of that being possible and plenty of evidence that it isn't) then; I doubt that their fake breasts would be 'way out of proportion'.