Drew

Trying To Draw The Look Back Frame

Here is a slightly clearer view of the look back.

Galahad

Thanks Wheellug, The thing that really struck me was the muscles and tendons in the leg. I am somewhat dyslexic and it takes a tremendous amount of focus to understand and replicate details. Therefore drawing helps me understand things to a much greater detail. You might say my perception of the world is usually bassackwards until I force myself to see things in the proper light....

kitakaze

Her breasts looked ridiculous to you even back when you were convinced that she was the real deal?? 

attachicon.gifcake-not1.jpg

8 )

Nope. Even then so much of Patty looked wrong to me. Many years ago I thought Patty was real by trying to ignore what looked unreal and listening to the assurances of the proponents. It was only after looking into the source that I found the film to be a hoax. They think themselves so often some form of maverick thinkers. What they never seem to realize is that they are the minority who think North America has a giant primate animal living there never discovered. It's a fortean addiction. You think you have some great truth. You don't.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
GG 1,2,3; Rule 1 A

SweatyYeti

^

From kitakaze's signature line... :lol: ...

"You don't have to believe it's real to love Bigfoot." Me

For a more complete picture of kitakaze's 'all-over-the-Bigfoot-map' statements....I recommend checking-out the Tar Pit section.

Freedom of speech is a wonderful thing. :)

I plan on posting something later on tonight, regarding the appearance of the toes on Patty's right foot...as seen in these two film frames...

F61-F309-RightFootToes1_zps14d04788.jpg

....but, for now....one interesting contrast between these two images of Patty....in Frame 61, her fingers are curled and the toes are in a relaxed position.....and in the other, Frame 309....her fingers are straight, and the toes are lifted-up. 

Fake fingers....and fake toes??? I don't think so...they look/move just like real, live ones. :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

kitakaze

"one interesting contrast between these two images of Patty....in Frame 61, her fingers are curled and the toes are in a relaxed position.....and in the other, Frame 309....her fingers are straight, and the toes are lifted-up."

So what?

Tom-Pate.jpg

Bigpattyflop.jpg

Patty looked wrong, because she is, she is not human. Could you please provide a link that specifies what natural Bigfoot breasts look like?  I did not know we had a point of reference to go on, considering she is a unique form of bi-pedal something or other. I cannot seem to locate the specific anatomical charts on Bigfoot these skeptics keep referring to,it seems there is a real convenience going on here, some references are ok, others are not, and some how they seem to have a lot of advanced anatomical knowledge on a species they insist does not exist.

The paper has been written, it passed review, it has supporting work, it is not a suit. You cannot fancy yourself a junior scientist and novice critical thinker if you can't accept that the scientific process has been met. The only thing that empowers these alleged skeptics is the fact that anyone takes the time acknowledge, or debate their misguided and unqualified opinions. Is it the subject that matters to them, or just the argument?

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

So what?

So, kit....about how many conversations have you had with DeAtley? :)

And...who did he say supplied/made "the Patty suit"? It couldn't have been a Morris raggedy rug.

kitakaze

Tom would only need to uncurl his fingers to equal Patty, even without shoulder pads. To see where Patty's elbow is, we can just watch the film...

d9412dbb284d.gif

How many times are you going to ignore Sweatys question about al deatley, kit ?

Also Drew can we see your other drawings you mentioned in the general forum

kitakaze

Do you mean these questions?

So, kit....about how many conversations have you had with DeAtley?  :)

And...who did he say supplied/made "the Patty suit"? It couldn't have been a Morris raggedy rug.

I will never discuss any DeAtley related discussions outside of the context of a documentary. Anyone who wants to speak with Al DeAtley directly is welcome to try. 

Drew

a0ea.jpg

38gq.jpg

v6a7.jpg

Edited by Drew

Drew

This is my most recent one.

wbuc.jpg

Edited by Drew
  • Upvote 2

SweatyYeti

^