Who's Going To The 2014 Cabela's Strange, Rare, And Unusual Sightings Weekend?

Bonehead74

Admin

I enjoyed being able to put a face with a name now. Jeff Meldrum is convinced that "Patty" is the real deal. I got to look at Patty's footprint cast and you can see that it was not made by a human just by the way that the footprint was made. The sand was pushed forward by the weight and stride, whereas a humans gait would force the sand backwards. I say sand because Patty was walking across a sandbar. 

The young Bigfoot that was swinging in the tree in New York on a home video. Pets of any kind were not allowed in that particular park, and if it was a human with a chimp or whatever, it doesn't make sense to bring it to a park where pets are prohibited and also why would a person take their pet chimp ther and let it loose in a tree at dusk. Doesn't really make sense.

A woman in the audience got up and told her story of seeing a Bigfoot, and you could tell she was reliving it as she was talking. She said she never ever believed in Bigfoot being real until that night she saw one for herself. They are out there.

I could listen to Dr. Meldrum tell stories for hours, and I bet he has a bunch of them.

• Upvote 1