Sign in to follow this  
MNskeptic

Substantiating Philip Morris' Statements

roguefooter

^So Morris is now selling the costume? The guy who said none of this was about money?

xspider1
BFF Donor
"It's sarcasm." - kitakaze

Not really....blurry that baby up alittle...   Bam....Bigfoot!!!!

You can 'blur these up' until the cows come home:

post-131-0-89393200-1393295298.jpg   post-131-0-08043400-1393295328.jpg

post-131-0-93252800-1393295724.jpg   post-131-0-17733500-1393295752.jpg

And, those images still do not compare favorably to this (at all):

post-131-0-20061600-1393295889_thumb.jpg  

Maybe this will help:

post-131-0-01122500-1393296115_thumb.jpg

Cervelo

^^^

Looks good....now ignore the back story, analyze it for decades, finding things that support that its not a guy in a suit... Bam another " it has to be a bigfoot because I say so and have spent decades convincing myself" Bigfoot.

Plus it looks just like PGF so walla we have now proven that Bigfoots look like guys in crappy suits...or something like that :)

SweatyYeti

And, don't forget Cervelo....ignore all of the physical measurements....since you can't refute them. :)

kitakaze

Regarding the physical measurements seen here, approximately how much time has elapsed between frame 362 and frame 365?

Bigsweats23.jpg

Cervelo

And, don't forget Cervelo....ignore all of the physical measurements....since you can't refute them. :)

10-4...we can have that discussion when someone can tell how tall Patty is ;)

So Morris made the suit huh?  If you believe that, get hold of me, I have some land to sell you.......

Cotter

Im telling you guys, that morris suit is the original. Thats the one that fooled millions in the 1967 bigfoot hoax!

I just called that number in the pic and it is Morris costumes. I said ..

Me: hi i saw an ad online that says you guys sell the exact same suit used in the 1967 bigfoot hoax?

Guy: yeah we do . They run about 1200-1600.

Me: and they look exactly like the one in the film?

Guy: yes

Me: thankyou

CASE CLOSED!  EXCELLENT SLEUTHING!  

:-)

I can't believe we just couldn't tell that from the photos!

LOL.

Regarding the physical measurements seen here, approximately how much time has elapsed between frame 362 and frame 365?

*removed pic*

Isn't it like a 1/4 second or so?

Edited by Cotter

Sunflower

If Morris made the suit once surely he knows how to make it again........????  I'd love to see that 2014 model.

Edited by Sunflower

Stan Norton

As an established businessman selling top rate suits, wouldn't Mr Morris have kept a written record of any sale to a Mr Patterson, R?

Rockape

Morris merely made a stock, standard issue gorilla suit. Despite his years of experience in costume making, he can't pull off a replica of Patty. It seems only Roger Patterson has the skill to modify a stock, off the rack gorilla suit into something that not even the best Hollywood costume experts could do.

Stan Norton

Yep understood, but shouldnt there be a record of any sale, even if for an off the peg gorilla rug?

Edited by Stan Norton

kitakaze

It seems only Roger Patterson has the skill to modify a stock, off the rack gorilla suit 

Regarding the above, for clarity's sake, why only Roger?

Stan Norton

Isn't that the favoured narrative? That Roger Patterson was so bright, tricksy and artful that he was able to modify a suit to create Patty? I think most people reading that would get the gist.

Edited by Stan Norton

I find it hard to believe anyone would even entertain the idea its a Morris suit.......unless it was just part of an agenda to continually employee the "throw and see what sticks" method.

Sign in to follow this