Substantiating Philip Morris' Statements

kitakaze

The iceman looks pretty mundane thawed, just a typical monkey suit, where as Patty is a wonder of technology for 1967, so how hard could it be to find the maker?

So, so awesome, Tom Cruise jumping on a couch awesome, is the social mechanics of Bigfootery. MIM looks mundane close-up and stuck right up to the face. If Patty only...

Now tell that other diehard faction MIM is a hoax. Watch them bring out Hansen quotes, Viet Nam, Japan anecdotes.

De-iced, unthawed, who made this?

Bigmim.jpg

Oh, but a Patty suit maker would HAVE to have confessed.

That would imply that many people where involved, not only in the hoax, but also in the construction of the suit. Where are these people? 

Why many?

Under the auspice that there was initial attempts, you have first Harvey Anderson detailing Patterson's earliest attempts in the early 60's with a rented costume, Morris and wife discussing their interaction with Patterson after he tried working with something off the rack and in his budget. After that, after Hollywood doesn't help him, then DeAtley comes in with real money.

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

Follow your line of reasoning. If Al DeAtley is a hoaxer, currently guarding his own involvement in the hoax, why would he divulge any true details of his involvement to Dahinden, Byrne, Long, myself, or anyone who came sniffing around.

Yet you were apparently "making plans to bring Bill to Al's home, to inspect the Patty suit"???

kitakaze wrote...in September, 2012:

****. October 20th would have been my first choice. There is an outside chance that my schedule could possible get bogged down again in October, but it's very unlikely. I am going to have to do major string pulling, but I would like to shoot for early October. Between Tontar, yourself and me, we're going to have to act as a cohesive unit to pull this off without making any major trouble for myself.

And, to Cervelo:

OK, I got it. This is still a major contribution on your part. I had the impression you were talking about not just Bill. This complicates things in the sense that I have to take another very expensive trip in the next two weeks regarding my Japan residency status, and paying for that trip and for one to view the suit with Bill back to back may not be financially feasible for me. Still, this is a major step forward and not out of the realm of possibility.

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/30016-kitakazes-patty-suit-bombshell/page-91

So, re-capping....according to kitakaze....Al DeAtley is "guarding his involvement in the PGF hoax".....but, in Sept, 2012....kit was quite confident that Al was going to open up his doors, and say to kit and Bill..."Here it is...the Patty suit...inspect away!" :) "Just don't ask me who made the **** thing!" :nono:

So, how many conversations have you had with Funky Al??

Edited by SweatyYeti
kitakaze

Sweaty, I have never dealt with Al DeAtley regarding the PGF. I've made every effort to go around him based on his past behavior with other investigators.

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

I have never dealt with Al DeAtley regarding the PGF.

So, in September...when you said "I'd like to shoot for early October"....how were you planning on getting into Al's home....by breaking-in??? :)

Edited by SweatyYeti

I think there is more to the story Sweaty. I think Kit is leaving out the part where he realized the face melting assumption he made fell apart. I think he may have found a Morris suit at Al's, or something like that, and he did a little melting of his own. Now it becomes potentially damaging to his "theories" so he dumps it all on Bill Munn's. We can see how convinced Bill is, simply by noting his combined peer reviewed and passed scientific paper came out, after the claim that Kit has found the suit.

Kit has decided in his own mind, there is no Bigfoot, so therefore it has to be a hoax. He cannot back this, in any way. None of his "evidence" has panned out, in any way shape or form. Its just a lot of words about nothing. The harder he tries, the more solid he makes the proponents look.

Kit's entire argument amounts to nothing, all 6000 + posts of it.

My guess is that Kit connected with Al's estranged son Alan Jr and admitted that he had seen pics of the suit in big Al's office. Kit advised him that he should have the suit authenticated because it could be an extremely valuable asset. It could potentially be part of Alan's inheritance and Big Al wasn't getting any younger. Bill Munns was invited as an expert who could authenticate the suit (who better?). Kit would get to claim the discovery in his documentary, which would be the icing on his cake. This was all to be done behind big Al's back and maybe Alan was desperate enough to go along with it.

Then either Alan sent Kit photos of the suit and it was clearly not the Patty suit, or Alan got cold feet about ratting out his father's involvement in the hoax. After all, he only had to wait a few more years until big Al passes on. Alan realized he might blow the deal and decided to shut Kit out. Maybe he even got litigious or big Al got wind of it all and Kit was on the hook for covertly snooping thru his home. Big Al's still a powerful man and Kit might have invited the wrath of both Als.

Perhaps that's why Kit hightailed it outta Dodge and dumped the project onto Bill's lap. I always thought it was suspicious for Kit to abandon his documentary with the brass ring within grasp. Kit would have no trouble selling his documentary if it actually proved the PGF was a hoax. He could punch his own ticket. IMO, something went down between Kit and the DeAtley's over the alleged suit that caused Kit to get out of the biz, but I doubt Kit will ever tell.

Disclaimer: This is not necessarily the opinion of the BFF and no names have been changed to protect the guilty. It's all just spit-balling, but I've been batting 1000 so far. :D

SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote, regarding his Blockbuster Documentary...(Sept. 2012)...

If Cervelo would fund a major portion or all of this part of the filming of the doc (the first trip to examine and film the suit), it would strongly push me towards deciding this to be something that is released on DVD at a normal price for a 90ish minute documentary DVD and that Cervelo would at the very least get his contribution back from sales of the film. I say this primarily because in my sense of ethics, it's the right thing to do.

kitakaze also wrote:

I have never dealt with Al DeAtley regarding the PGF.

And:

I don't know who made the suit.

:lol:

Hey kit....who wore the suit?? It wasn't Bob Heironimus. :)

Edited by SweatyYeti
SweatyYeti

I think there is more to the story Sweaty. I think Kit is leaving out the part where he realized the face melting assumption he made fell apart. I think he may have found a Morris suit at Al's, or something like that, and he did a little melting of his own. Now it becomes potentially damaging to his "theories" so he dumps it all on Bill Munn's. We can see how convinced Bill is, simply by noting his combined peer reviewed and passed scientific paper came out, after the claim that Kit has found the suit.

Kit has decided in his own mind, there is no Bigfoot, so therefore it has to be a hoax. He cannot back this, in any way. None of his "evidence" has panned out, in any way shape or form. Its just a lot of words about nothing. The harder he tries, the more solid he makes the proponents look.

A good example of kitakaze's words amounting to nothing, John, is after interviewing Bob Heironimus...he said he had a Bombshell to drop. As it turned out...it never dropped.

It, too...went "Poof". :)

Kit's entire argument amounts to nothing, all 6000 + posts of it.

I agree, John. :) All I have ever seen from kitakaze, over the years, amounts to nothing more than a person typing on his keyboard.

'Talk' is cheap....but, talking from behind a keyboard is even cheaper. ;)

Here is something else kit said, in September, 2012...

It's complicated because I want Bill to be able to disclose everything he observes about the suit itself, but he has to be very careful not to reveal anything beyond that, particularly anything which reveals locations or owner identity. I trust Bill's discretion in this regard as he has earned that trust in the past, but even the most harmless moment of laxness with the things he learns could ruin years of preparation.

"...ruin years of preparation"???  What does that mean? kit has no insider information regarding "the Patty suit", or the PGF.

Edited by SweatyYeti
kitakaze

My guess is that Kit connected with Al's estranged son Alan Jr and admitted that he had seen pics of the suit in big Al's office. Kit advised him that he should have the suit authenticated because it could be an extremely valuable asset. It could potentially be part of Alan's inheritance and Big Al wasn't getting any younger. Bill Munns was invited as an expert who could authenticate the suit (who better?). Kit would get to claim the discovery in his documentary, which would be the icing on his cake. This was all to be done behind big Al's back and maybe Alan was desperate enough to go along with it.

Then either Alan sent Kit photos of the suit and it was clearly not the Patty suit, or Alan got cold feet about ratting out his father's involvement in the hoax. After all, he only had to wait a few more years until big Al passes on. Alan realized he might blow the deal and decided to shut Kit out. Maybe he even got litigious or big Al got wind of it all and Kit was on the hook for covertly snooping thru his home. Big Al's still a powerful man and Kit might have invited the wrath of both Als.

Perhaps that's why Kit hightailed it outta Dodge and dumped the project onto Bill's lap. I always thought it was suspicious for Kit to abandon his documentary with the brass ring within grasp. Kit would have no trouble selling his documentary if it actually proved the PGF was a hoax. He could punch his own ticket. IMO, something went down between Kit and the DeAtley's over the alleged suit that caused Kit to get out of the biz, but I doubt Kit will ever tell.

Disclaimer: This is not necessarily the opinion of the BFF and no names have been changed to protect the guilty. It's all just spit-balling, but I've been batting 1000 so far. :D

Just out of sheer curiosity, what's your guess about the suit?

SweatyYeti

Gigantofootecus wrote:

IMO, something went down between Kit and the DeAtley's over the alleged suit that caused Kit to get out of the biz, but I doubt Kit will ever tell.

One way to tell if there ever was a suit at DeAtley's home...is for kitakaze to produce phone call records, showing that he received a call from the alleged person inside the home who sent him the phone video.....and records for phone calls he made to either Al, or his son Alan.

If there is nothing to this story...then there wouldn't have been any phone calls, either. It should be easy enough for kit to produce the records. :)

Just out of c
Sheer curiosity ,wheres the bombshell?

My best guess....in the seat of kit's pants... ;)

Edited by SweatyYeti
Guest Crowlogic

As for Phil Morris I can't believe that he could see the PGF and assume it was something he had a hand in.  Patty does not resemble a Morris gorilla.  Not the proportions, not the fur, not the color of the fur and not the head and face.  So seeing the PGF should have rendered the opinion that a Morris creation if it was that was unrecognizable as to it's origin.  

• 2 months later...
  • gigantor unlocked this topic