Patty's Feet.....and The Footprints (Part 2)

Guest Admin

^^ So far he thinks it's a bigfoot he saw at night under moonlight for a few seconds...

One of Paddy's left footprints looks like it was stomped into the ground then toes punched in by human knuckles.

I could be wrong but probably not.

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Really, McSquatch? Which footprint do you speak of and how did you arrive at that conclusion ....... or did you not think that far ahead yet??

Guest Crowlogic

My argument is as follows.  All claimed bigfoot prints are manufactured by human beings.  The methodology of making them can vary as can materials.  

Since bigfoot does not exist it isn't traveling in any numbers with or without company.

You're using your assertion that "bigfoot doesn't exist" to support the argument that bigfoot doesn't exist?

0+0=0  0x0=0.  Since bigfoot does not exist who or what might make the prints?  Aliens? elves?  portal guardians?

Guest Crowlogic

^^

So far he thinks it is a stick that the foot stepped on.      :D

No.  Go and wade through the comments your comrades have said of that print. Exactly what was the bio mechanics in play in that step. What say you is responsible for it?  What were Patty's foot bones doing, what were her muscles and tendons doing, what was her flesh doing during that strike that created that appearance.  You're the bigfoot PGF expert so have at it.   It was BTW a proponent that suggested the big rubber mid deformation was due to stepping on a stick.     Please enlighten the unenlightened about what is so unusual about the ground or step that caused the middle of the foot to cave in a couple if inches?  Could it have been a big rubber foot deforming in the middle from the impact of the heel strike?  It seems a random event  more like a costume snafu.

Crowlogic,

The foot doesn't cave in, the mid tarsal break is where the foot bends, mid foot, thus when the push off occurs it creates the pressure ridge mid foot. Our foot bends at the metatarsophalangeal joint, the ball of the foot, where the pressure ridge is created during push off.

Pat...

Edited by PBeaton

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Pat,

Crowlogic wants to tell you everything you don't know about a subject that you know much better than he does. It appears that you just informed the uniformed.

Guest Crowlogic

Crowlogic,

The foot doesn't cave in, the mid tarsal break is where the foot bends, mid foot, thus when the push off occurs it creates the pressure ridge mid foot. Our foot bends at the metatarsophalangeal joint, the ball of the foot, where the pressure ridge is created during push off.

Pat...

It gives a concave appearance,  and I asked for a description of what was going on within Patty's foot during the process.  Yes yes yes the push off etc is all known.  But that one print is a bit of a puzzler especially since it's the only one in the PGF collection.  

Crowlogic,

By your thinkin', my foot must have caved in in order to create this ridge.

Pat...

Let's see 20 of your prints all on similar soil within a given area.  Push off etc is known.  Do you have a mid tarsal break?

^^

Pat,

Crowlogic wants to tell you everything you don't know about a subject that you know much better than he does. It appears that you just informed the uniformed.

It's nice to say something caused something else but another to supply the workings of the thing that made it.  So take Patty's foot and put some internal structure to it to show how well you know that foot.  That print is not typical of anything else we see in the film.  Costume malfunction is the most likely reason.  BTW the extended heel is a great way of giving a normal size human foot a big fake foot that isn't all just added length up front.  

Guest Bigfoothunter

Pat,

Crowlogic has to be messing with you for what bloody-fool figures the subject that made the PGF Laverty track or this other PGF second reel track had stepped on a stick. How much rational thinking is it supposed to take to understand that if the subject had stepped on a large stick .... that its impression would be in the sand as well - I mean really.

MTB_zpsxkfqpx4y.jpg

Guest Bigfoothunter
Crowlogic:  Posted Today, 01:14 PM

It's nice to say something caused something else but another to supply the workings of the thing that made it.  So take Patty's foot and put some internal structure to it to show how well you know that foot.  That print is not typical of anything else we see in the film.  Costume malfunction is the most likely reason.  BTW the extended heel is a great way of giving a normal size human foot a big fake foot that isn't all just added length up front.

I have no intention of doing any extra work over some asinine suggestion as written above.  It's bad enough some of us have to waste so much time correcting your mistakes and do your research as you merely fish the forum (for a better term) - we don't need to jump to debunking the more ridiculous suggestions you pull out of your ear.

If you believe in the slightest the things you say, then why it is that you do not post evidence in support of them?

Guest Bigfoothunter

Crowlogic:

It gives a concave appearance,  and I asked for a description of what was going on within Patty's foot during the process.  Yes yes yes the push off etc is all known.  But that one print is a bit of a puzzler especially since it's the only one in the PGF collection.

Wrong!  Please learn the subject matter before trying to be an authority on it.

Guest Crowlogic

Pat,

Crowlogic has to be messing with you for what bloody-fool figures the subject that made the PGF Laverty track or this other PGF second reel track had stepped on a stick. How much rational thinking is it supposed to take to understand that if the subject had stepped on a large stick .... that its impression would be in the sand as well - I mean really.

MTB_zpsxkfqpx4y.jpg

What bloody fool thinks BMC is not Wallace stompers?  The stick was not my invention.  It was a comment one of our other members made as to how the cast may have arrived at it's appearance.  Sooooo what do you think the inside of Patty's foot looks like?  There's one cartoon type drawing that is lacking her extended heel.  Now your chance to show us what you know.  Enlighten us.

Edited by Crowlogic

Guest Bigfoothunter

Crowlogic

Posted Today, 02:00 PM

What bloody fool thinks BMC is not Wallace stompers? 

I do and have said so in detailed examinations of the evidence. You counter with some screwball theory that someone could have stood behind a vehicle that doesn't leave tire-tracks in the dust and got pulled along. If you do not intend on posting data to support your claims, then stop asking others to respond to them. You see, it takes someone only seconds to come up with a childlike idea as to how thing might have been done, but it takes much more time putting materials together to demonstrate your constant mistakes.

.The stick was not my invention.  It was a comment one of our other members made as to how the cast may have arrived at it's appearance.

So why didn't you point out the obvious and just say to the uniformed member that no stick was involved and that the MTB deals with where the foot hinges?  It's just like you saying that the Laverty track was the only cast that shows the MTB ridge - Really?  There isn't a half dozen or so PGF prints and you couldn't bother to review them before posting what turned out to be more dis-information - have you no desire to be accurate!

Sooooo what do you think the inside of Patty's foot looks like?

019_zpsas5fko0c.jpg

footdynamicsinthesteppingprocess_zps1839

Do you not see how silly you look forming your opinions before having so many questions answered first.

Crowlogic,

Pat...

Crowlogic,

By your thinkin', my foot must have caved in in order to create this ridge.

Pat...

Let's see 20 of your prints all on similar soil within a given area.  Push off etc is known.  Do you have a mid tarsal break?

^^

Pat,

Crowlogic,

Do you see the pressure ridge my foot created, it was created when my heel is elevated off the ground. The same goes for the track you don't seem to understand, the ridge is created when the sasquatchs heel is elevated.

"That print is not typical of anything else we see in the film."  Wrong. That print is a fine example of the mid foot flexibility, which is actually also visible in most of the tracks an casts from the site.

".. I asked for a description of what was going on within Patty's foot during the process.." If you're goin' ta argue the tracks, you should at least familiarize yourself with the subject Crowlogic.  

Pat...

Guest Crowlogic

Crowlogic

Posted Today, 02:00 PM

What bloody fool thinks BMC is not Wallace stompers? 

I do and have said so in detailed examinations of the evidence. You counter with some screwball theory that someone could have stood behind a vehicle that doesn't leave tire-tracks in the dust and got pulled along. If you do not intend on posting data to support your claims, then stop asking others to respond to them. You see, it takes someone only seconds to come up with a childlike idea as to how thing might have been done, but it takes much more time putting materials together to demonstrate your constant mistakes.

.The stick was not my invention.  It was a comment one of our other members made as to how the cast may have arrived at it's appearance.

So why didn't you point out the obvious and just say to the uniformed member that no stick was involved and that the MTB deals with where the foot hinges?  It's just like you saying that the Laverty track was the only cast that shows the MTB ridge - Really?  There isn't a half dozen or so PGF prints and you couldn't bother to review them before posting what turned out to be more dis-information - have you no desire to be accurate!

Sooooo what do you think the inside of Patty's foot looks like?

019_zpsas5fko0c.jpg

footdynamicsinthesteppingprocess_zps1839

Do you not see how silly you look forming your opinions before having so many questions answered first.

Darn Biggie I knew you were going to post that cartoon drawing that had so much care and expertise put into it that it left out the extended heel.  I was hoping your specific expertise would elevate it above the sophomoric effort that was made in the cartoon.  Heck I've had the cartoon for years now.

• masterbarber pinned this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic