Patty's Feet.....and The Footprints (Part 2)

Guest Admin

Crowlogic,

If you've been familiar with the above diagram, I wouldn't brag, you still don't understand how a pressure ridge is formed, that's the actual meaning of said diagram.

Pat...

Guest Crowlogic

Crowlogic,

If you've been familiar with the above diagram, I wouldn't brag, you still don't understand how a pressure ridge is formed, that's the actual meaning of said diagram.

Pat...

Pat I know how pressure ridges form, I've left them myself along wet beaches.  But lets assume it's just a plain old ordinary pressure ridge then there's no special flexing as in a mid tarsal break.  The push off is the best candidate since the unmolested track shows the soil crust with stress cracks in it that translated into the cast.  But any foot like object then could have made it if a mid tarsal break is not required.  Patty has pretty flat feet in nearly all views of them.  

Crowlogic,

Clearly...you do not have the slightest understanding of what you are trying to talk about.

"But lets assume it's just a plain old ordinary pressure ridge then there's no special flexing as in a mid tarsal break."  You are kidding me right ! Do you realize what we are talking about ? The difference in our tracks. Our tracks create a pressure ridge behind the ball of the foot, as that is where our foot bends. The sasquatch foot, bends in the middle, thus the mid foot pressure ridge. 

If you've noticed the stress cracks do to the pressure applied, why the hell did you think the ridge was created from compression ???

Clearly Crowlogic you need to spend some time learning the subject, this really is getting quite silly.

Pat...

Guest Bigfoothunter

Pat I know how pressure ridges form, I've left them myself along wet beaches.  But lets assume it's just a plain old ordinary pressure ridge then there's no special flexing as in a mid tarsal break.  The push off is the best candidate since the unmolested track shows the soil crust with stress cracks in it that translated into the cast.  But any foot like object then could have made it if a mid tarsal break is not required.  Patty has pretty flat feet in nearly all views of them.  

Read the Science Journal on the dynamic forces involved in the stepping process so to become informed.

Clearly Crowlogic you need to spend some time learning the subject, this really is getting quite silly.

Pat...

I'd say that is good advice that he could utilize in several of the discussions he fishes around in.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Guest Crowlogic

Crowlogic,

Clearly...you do not have the slightest understanding of what you are trying to talk about.

"But lets assume it's just a plain old ordinary pressure ridge then there's no special flexing as in a mid tarsal break."  You are kidding me right ! Do you realize what we are talking about ? The difference in our tracks. Our tracks create a pressure ridge behind the ball of the foot, as that is where our foot bends. The sasquatch foot, bends in the middle, thus the mid foot pressure ridge. 

If you've noticed the stress cracks do to the pressure applied, why the hell did you think the ridge was created from compression ???

Pat...

So the print in question is indeed a pressure ridge after all and not unlike you or I could make in that type of soil is that correct?  If so than how and why is a mid tarsal break being claimed responsible when it was after all a garden variety pressure ridge?  I don't mind silly Backdoc.  We're talking about bigfoot on this forum so silly is the underlying theme.  Silly goes on from both ends of the spectrum.  Experts claiming obvious Wallace stompers are instead actual bigfoot prints.  But I'm glad that's cleared  up.  It a least sends the mid tarsal break packing.

Crowlogic,

A simple question, what is the MTB(mid tarsal break) ? 

Pat...

Pat MTB the mid tarsal break.     

Crowlogic,

By your thinkin', my foot must have caved in in order to create this ridge.

Pat...

Pat you have demonstrated that Patty didn't need a MTB  (mid tarsal break) to make such a pressure ridge.  One less authentic primate/archaic feature erroneously attributed to Patty.   

Edited by Crowlogic

So the print in question is indeed a pressure ridge after all and not unlike you or I could make in that type of soil is that correct?  If so than how and why is a mid tarsal break being claimed responsible when it was after all a garden variety pressure ridge?  I don't mind silly Backdoc.  We're talking about bigfoot on this forum so silly is the underlying theme.  Silly goes on from both ends of the spectrum.  Experts claiming obvious Wallace stompers are instead actual bigfoot prints.  But I'm glad that's cleared  up.  It a least sends the mid tarsal break packing.

How did I get into this discussion?  What did I say or claim?  I am lost here.

Backdoc

Edited by Backdoc

Guest Crowlogic

Backdoc

Me thinks this post was for Pat.  Carry on.

Crowlogic,

Pat...

Crowlogic,

Pat...

Crowlogic,

Pat...

Pat you have demonstrated that Patty didn't need a MTB  (mid tarsal break) to make such a pressure ridge.  One less authentic primate/archaic feature erroneously attributed to Patty.   

Crowlogic,

Please, just go back an reread what you quoted me as saying above Crowlogic, specifically right after I say "Do you realize what we are talking about ?"

Pat...

Guest Crowlogic

Crowlogic,

Pat...

Crowlogic,

Pat...

Crowlogic,

Pat...

Crowlogic,

Please, just go back an reread what you quoted me as saying above Crowlogic, specifically right after I say "Do you realize what we are talking about ?"

Pat...

Pat direct me to the post #

Backdoc

Me thinks this post was for Pat.  Carry on.

No problem Crow.  It gets confusing.  We can go 'round and 'round and many other threads :no:

BD

Crowlogic,

In your post #170, you know the one I quoted you on, an specifically said re read the above.  Just look for "Do you realize what we are talking about ?"...then start readin'.   

Pat...

Edited by PBeaton

Come on Crow, stop winging it and flying by the seat of your pants. ;)

Here are views the Laverty photo doesn't show.

Laverty_Track_Cast_Views.jpg

This track was made by a walking foot, not a stomper and not a slipper. Patty made this track during the PGF. But how could Patty have made toe impressions when they were flopping around? Note where the pressure ridge is on the Laverty track. Where should it be if Patty was a guy in a suit? You should try to answer some of these questions before regurgitating half-baked speculations.

Edited by Gigantofootecus

Guest Crowlogic

Come on Crow, stop winging it and flying by the seat of your pants. ;)

Here are views the Laverty photo doesn't show.

Laverty_Track_Cast_Views.jpg

This track was made by a walking foot, not a stomper and not a slipper. Patty made this track during the PGF. But how could Patty have made toe impressions when they were flopping around? Note where the pressure ridge is on the Laverty track. Where should it be if Patty was a guy in a suit? You should try to answer some of these questions before regurgitating half-baked speculations.

If it were only so simple that only real feet can leave pressure ridges then that cast has a solid case.  However even this monstrosity of a stomper has left a pressure ridge.  Because we know what the thing actually looks like the reality effect is lessened.  But if you were to cast it as say the Bluff Creek print then it would have a bit going for it.  Yes the Patty print has a nice organic look but some claim Wallace stomper prints look real too.

aoxn6f_zpsamlzeckm.jpg

Edited by Crowlogic

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Crowlogic:

Posted Today, 07:18 PM

Yes the Patty print has a nice organic look but some claim Wallace stomper prints look real too.

Very helpful, Crowlogic.  I'll take it into consideration the next time someone says that no living species has diaper-butt or that the double-ball print shows no separation between its smaller toes.

• masterbarber pinned this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic