Patty's Feet.....and The Footprints (Part 2)

Guest Admin

Guest Crowlogic

^^

Crowlogic:

Posted Today, 07:18 PM

Yes the Patty print has a nice organic look but some claim Wallace stomper prints look real too.

Very helpful, Crowlogic.  I'll take it into consideration the next time someone says that no living species has diaper-butt or that the double-ball print shows no separation between its smaller toes.

Would you be kind enough to expound upon how these prints look real and would you expound upon how those Wallace stompers are a perfect match to those prints right down to the split heel line.

af4_zpsyouw8ms7.jpg

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

It's been expounded to death .........

Three separate shadows from debris and angled differently does not make a crack line.

28_BCM_Green_trackway__zpscdkvugbz.jpg

7cbe8c8e-9703-4c7d-83fc-da4ea61a3003_zps

c41a8b6f-9e1a-4ba8-9a9f-0d5156a5d6e5_zps

• 1 month later...

Gimlin stated in an interview the known fact he went to cover up the tracks with bark at Bluff Creek as the rain was coming down.

Do we know if others came across these tracks with big pieces of bark laying over these tracks when they came across Bluff Creek shortly after the filming event?

Backdoc

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Considering that Gimlin went out in the wee-hours of the night to cover the tracks and by morning the rains were causing the creek to rise so fast that Bob and Roger had to scramble to get out of the area - I doubt anyone would have come across the site until Laverty did.

Squatchy,

That is actually what I was getting at. I don't doubt gimlin. I just wonder if those who came upon the PGF site saw this bark covering tracks. That is what I want to know.

Did others see covered with bark tracks?

Backdoc

Backdoc:

There's no way to tell.

We're trying to prove/disprove the PGF by playing the telephone game.

Nothing was properly documented.

"Gimlin said" is a cop out at this point.

SM,

What I'm trying to determine is the appearance found by others at the Bluff Creek site.

I can except the idea Gimlin cover a couple of tracks up. Those tracks may have gone unnoticed by others who came upon the site that day. They would be more focused on the tracks which were obvious/the tracks were not covered up.

I have no idea if anyone came across this site that day and some large pieces of bark covering a few tracks. Bob G.says he covered some. If no tracks were covered when the site was discovered then why is that?

I agree documenting the site was done poorly. Maybe good for 1967 but overall many loose ends for skeptics and believers alike. The tracks may have been covered up and covered exactly the way Gimlin states. In spite of this, somebody may have pulled the park away and forgot all about it. I don't think will ever know esp. Years later.

BD

Edited by Backdoc

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

I have seen it said that Laverty and Titmus mentioned seeing the bark that was used to cover some of the tracks. It seems likely that Gimlin told the truth about it for the sandbar was left behind for anyone to see for themselves so to know if what Gimlin said was true or not. I have sent a message to McClarin asking that specific question and am waiting for a response.

^^^

Thanks BFH

The way I see it, the tracks could have been covered up and easily have been missed and he did not cover all of them (Time, Rain, Frustration, Dark)

If a track or so are covered as Gimlin states this goes a long way to point to a REAL ENCOUNTER.  I would think it makes no sense to fake a sighting and then -when weather allows some removable of the evidence of fakery --they make an effort to preserve the tracks/ evidence.

It is similar to the logic of telling everyone where the encounter took place.  They had nothing to hide.

We can elaborate more on this more.

Thanks again

BD

Edited by Backdoc

Guest Crowlogic

I wonder what Gimlin used for light to get back to the film site in the middle of the night during a rain storm?  Has anyone ever thought to ask?Rough county rain and darkness and at least a 4 mile round trip.  Wow that's pretty heroic and if the precious tracks were covered by bark to preserve them don't you think Roger and Bob would have directed their cohorts to those specially preserved tracks that Bob worked so hard to protect.

Having been in the forest at night in the rain I know it's black like ink as they say.  Bob had to trek through the rain, get himself and his horse soaked then he had to find some suitable bark in the darkness unless of course he had a really good spot lamp with him.  I think Bob made it up so as to gave the appearance of being proactive about the event.  Actually the film developing time line and the going back to cover the tracks in the rain are the two biggest negatives in the P&G story for me.

Guest Bigfoothunter

I wonder what Gimlin used for light to get back to the film site in the middle of the night during a rain storm?  Has anyone ever thought to ask?Rough county rain and darkness and at least a 4 mile round trip.  Wow that's pretty heroic and if the precious tracks were covered by bark to preserve them don't you think Roger and Bob would have directed their cohorts to those specially preserved tracks that Bob worked so hard to protect.

And if he had not bothered to attempt to preserve the track-way - you'd be saying that he didn't do all he could.

Bob had to trek through the rain, get himself and his horse soaked then he had to find some suitable bark in the darkness unless of course he had a really good spot lamp with him.  I think Bob made it up so as to gave the appearance of being proactive about the event.  Actually the film developing time line and the going back to cover the tracks in the rain are the two biggest negatives in the P&G story for me.

It really gets old hearing allegations coming from people who obviously have not attempted to check a few facts before spouting off.

We know Roger and Gimlin had flashlights as Roger rode atop of Gimlin's truck hood looking tracks along the dirt roads at night.

Bob didn't need a flashlight when he left for the film site for it was starting to get light when he left camp sometime around 5:30am while it was just getting light outside by then. Sunrise officially came by 6:19am on October 20, 1967. By the time Gimlin made it to the film site... he had no problem seeing the loose tree-bark on the cottonwood trees.

http://www.rodurago.net/en/index.php?month=10&year=1967&geodata=38.35%2C-121.30%2C-8&site=details&link=calendar

Developing of the film took about an hour once the lab got it. Within 3hrs of President Kennedy being assassinated - Zapruder had his film developed along with three copies.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

• 2 weeks later...

No rush but I am hoping to hear on the Bark covering the tracks.  I still wonder if those who came across the tracks saw any bark covering some tracks.

Gimlin said he put bark over the tracks.  I don't doubt it but I wonder what extent he did this: 1 track, 3 tracks? 

I should think if it was 1 or 2 no one would notice.  If Gimlin said, I covered 5-6 tracks that might be something which would stick out in the mind of those coming across Bluff Creek after the event.

BD

Guest Crowlogic

^^^OTOH there was a track line with really really deep really really real bigfoot tracks and there were concerned "experts" that came to see the site.  Consider the bark covered tracks would have stood out breaking up the continuity of the really really deep really really real bigfoot track line and as such should have garnered attention.  Unless of course the investigators were bumblers who wouldn't have noticed even if Gimlin had been able to paint the bark with day glo safety orange.

• masterbarber pinned this topic
  • masterbarber unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic
  • gigantor unfeatured this topic