Patty's Feet.....and The Footprints (Part 2)

Guest Bigfoothunter

Stunningly good graphics will help.  Now if Roger made a hoax then don't expect it to be anything more than what he did.  But we've come a long long way since Roger and if it's there we should be getting graphics a lot better than we get.

And why should that be, Crowlogic?  I have had more than a thousand guest out in the bush in the past few years and they tend to rely on cell phones with cameras unless they are reporters who usually have higher end equipment.

And now if Roger just happened to film a large hair covered bi-ped, then why should we not expect it to be anything more than what he did.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=26B3ULaSEsI

So you wanna see good graphics like this one?

Compare Todd's creation to the photo I posted.  They are worlds apart in quality and there is a good reason for that.

I agree with you on this, Crowlogic. Standing had a sister who was a make-up artist and access to some impressive camera equipment. He has been shown to be a hoaxer as far as I am concerned.

Now about the photo of the gorilla you posted - where was that photo taken - at a zoo?  And if not ... and in the wild - how close to the Gorilla do you think the cameraman or camerawoman was and how expensive do you think their camera was??  All Sasquatch sightings are unexpected to even those out looking for evidence of one .... I wouldn't compare that to what looks like a planned photo of a Gorilla by someone with some pretty impressive camera equipment., especially if it was of a Gorilla that was in a confined setting.

Edited by Bigfoothunter
xspider1

"Tracks are indentions in the ground, either made by hoaxers or a known animal."   Either made be hoaxers or a known animal, huh, not much option there. So you are saying before a animal becomes "known"...it doesn't leave any tracks ?

^ priceless!  There should be a 'Scientific' rule stating that before any animal can leave a track, it must already be 'known' to anyone who may or, may not see that track later on.  But, that would never work in the 'real world'.  8 ) 

Why should a 3rd option of the tracks being from 'unknown' animals ever be considered?  And, why would this subject attract anyone who already knows that they are all just hoaxes and mis-identifications?  %  )  

Edited by xspider1
  • Upvote 1
SweatyYeti

^

Very priceless, xspider...  :lol: ...

'Special Moments'....in Scoffing:

"Tracks are indentions in the ground, either made by hoaxers or a known animal."

And, good objection on your part, Pat... :thumbsup:

• Upvote 1
xspider1

High-fives all the way around!  (skeptics included 8 ).  Animals are not allowed to leave tracks without prior, written consent!  8 }   just joking!  That subject does bring up an interesting question though: can nothing exists until we say it exists??  8  )  too funny

SweatyYeti

High-fives all the way around!  (skeptics included 8 ).  Animals are not allowed to leave tracks without prior, written consent!  8 }   just joking!  That subject does bring up an interesting question though: can nothing exists until we say it exists??  8  )  too funny

Absolutely, xspider! :thumbsup: 

A Scoff-a-ramic statement like that doesn't come along every day. I say we enjoy it, while we can! 

In fact, to help appreciate the true scoffiness of it....I'm gonna have me one of these...

ScoffDrops4.jpg

These things are great, when you're having trouble saying "there is NO EVIDENCE for Bigfoot"...."got monkey?"...."still no body on a slab". 

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Bigfoothunter

They wanted deep tracks to emphasize the size of the creature. Hence gimlin doing the jump test. Bigfoot is supposed to be large and should leave deep tracks. A man in a bigfoot costume isn't going to leave tracks deep enough to sell the con.

"Look at the size of these footprints boys no human could make prints this deep watch as I jump off the stump in my high heels. Bam not as deep as the monster! Hey look where your walking the monsters tracks are 5-6 times deeper than yours! Some guys going to repeat this 5-6 times thing constantly in the future and i'll sit back and laugh everytime"

As I log past statements from those who I found to be making ludicrous replies .... this one takes the cake. And who are you quoting as I have never heard Gimlin say that. Do you just make up such nonsense so to pass it off as someone else saying it because you cannot come up with anything of value as to why the tracks were as deep as they were? And when you make false quotes - who becomes the hoaxer??

You don't really understand satire do you.

It was written to obviously be fake It was not the intent of the fake quote to be taken as something gimlin said. It should have been obvious when the quote had gimlin mocking you and your 5 to 6 times at the time of the stomp test.

Do I need to signal to you before hand that I'm making a joke so as not to confuse you?

• Upvote 1
Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

I understand satire fine - I also understand BS when I see it. Gimlin jumped off a stump to demonstrate what he had to do to achieve the subjects footprint depth. The two men went as far as to document the effort by filming it.

The 5 to 6X deeper remark relates not to Gimlin, but rather to the other men's statements who walked the film site.  The track depth difference between their own footprints and Patty's. So even your satire, as you put it, was directed at the wrong person(s). And I am more than happy to signal you when you get it wrong.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

No it was directed at and mocked the right people those gullible enough to buy the hoax and constantly chirp "5-6 times 5-6 times"

I think it's funny they dont realize the impossibility of the film figure making footprints at those depths and I'm sure gimlin thinks so as well.

You didn't understand the gag, bad as it may have been, and attempted to correlate me making up a joke quote to hoaxing.

My advice to you would be to pick up a high school physics book and attempt to come up with some math that would demonstrate it's not completely impossible for the figure to make tracks at the depths described.

I'm demonstrated this impossibility with some simple math and anyone with the slightest understanding of physics and logic shoukd realize those footprints are as phoney as the fake gimlin quote I made up, which fooled the so called bigfoot hunter.

Guest Bigfoothunter

No it was directed at and mocked the right people those gullible enough to buy the hoax and constantly chirp "5-6 times 5-6 times"

My advice to you would be to pick up a high school physics book and attempt to come up with some math that would demonstrate it's not completely impossible for the figure to make tracks at the depths described.

I'm demonstrated this impossibility with some simple math and anyone with the slightest understanding of physics and logic shoukd realize those footprints are as phoney as the fake gimlin quote I made up, which fooled the so called bigfoot hunter.

Actually I was an honor roll student in High School and Physics was one of the subjects I had. So I understand Physics quite well and is why when I read the Science Journal Article on the additional causes of track depth besides weight alone - I knew what to do in the field to test it that information it presented. As you may know - Michael Dennett was praised among skeptics for a paper he wrote using mathematics which led him to believe the creature could not have left deeper tracks than the 1400lb horse with rider on-board. He was proven wrong.

xspider1

^ Yep.  It's obvious that the filmed subject made the tracks (which were seen and considered legit by many people and which were also documented for anyone who might try to poke holes later).  The tracks speak to anyone who really wants to know the truth just as the film does.  If there really are any actual skeptics of the PGf left, they would have to deal with debunking the tracks among many other factors and none of that is happening.

Tracks were fake too deep move along.

Gimlin an patty jump off the 4ft log together they leave heel prints at equal depths. What would costumed man oops I mean the pgfs weight need to be?

At least 3x that of gimlins

Was the pgf figure jumping of of a log?

No it was walking if somewhat briskly.

What was the height of the vertical oscillations in pattys gait?

A few inches at best.

Does a compliant gait produce deeper tracks than a normal human gait?

No as per jeffery meldrum a compliant gait, as seen in the pgf, will lessen peak forces reducing the force of the heel strike.

What must thevpgf figure weigh to equal the depth of gimlins c stomp test?

Conservative low estimate of around 4500 lbs realisticly much more see my math from prior post.

Is it possible that the 6ft 3-5in figure seen in the film weighs 4500 lbs?

No!

Edited by chelefoot
Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Wow - Dennett's figures were far different than yours and to think all those years you didn't correct him.

By the way .... how much heavier than a 750 - 800lb horse would I need to be so to leave deeper footprints while walking next to its tracks?

How can the 95 lb child fall through the ice but not the 250lb fireman saving his life?

Understanding principles such as these is to understand the concepts of the tracks.  So many things are more complicated than the simple 'common sense' of the skeptic.

Yet, Hand Digging tracks is given a pass.

BD.

Edited by Backdoc
  • gigantor pinned this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic