Patty's Feet.....and The Footprints (Part 2)

I would like to see a 400-500 lb. human about Patty's height walk across the same type of sandbar as Patty did, and see if they can cover the same distance in the same amount of time as Patty. 

I'm betting they can't. 

xspider1

^ Yep.  I'd love to know what the 'actor/suit' weight ratio is that makes her/him (whatever one might suggest) appear to be so massive and to move so naturally.  Why in the world has no Ape suit ever been able to duplicate that?  

On the film the toes extend ( point up) on the walking motion. This overlooked feature of the PGF is impressive a natural. This close up did not exist when some of the Pro PGF anatomy opinions came in the 1960s or 1970s. Such findings would have further swayed early viewing with even more. Keep in mind there were some in the know in that era who in spite of limitations of the film projector where impressed with the movement they saw.

The skeptic side tries to completely ignore this writing it off as some kind of rubber foot flop. Foot flop is not the same as patty toe active extension while walking.

BD

Guest Bigfoothunter

^ Yep.  I'd love to know what the 'actor/suit' weight ratio is that makes her/him (whatever one might suggest) appear to be so massive and to move so naturally.  Why in the world has no Ape suit ever been able to duplicate that?  

And where would that 350lbs be - in one place hidden somewhere on a suit or evenly dispersed all over it. In either case ... 350lbs is a lot of weight to walk with no matter how one wishes to attempt doing it.

One would also need a costume to handle such weight.

Then manage to take 4' strides at a brisk pace.

At what point does this get harder to swallow than the existence of a rare creature people have been reporting to see for hundreds of years.

And where would that 350lbs be - in one place hidden somewhere on a suit or evenly dispersed all over it. In either case ... 350lbs is a lot of weight to walk with no matter how one wishes to attempt doing it.

One would also need a costume to handle such weight.

Then manage to take 4' strides at a brisk pace.

At what point does this get harder to swallow than the existence of a rare creature people have been reporting to see for hundreds of years.

That's a good way to put it.

I would say the odds of yours and spider's scenario being true are about the same as the odds that Roger P.  actually found a 400-500 lb human that had a non-human arm length and a bulge in his right thigh.  

Edited by OkieFoot
  • 3 weeks later...

We know when Bob and Roger arrived in the area, the footprints initially reported in the area had eroded by then.  Do we know if they took pics of the eroded tracks which brought them to California anyway?

BD

Guest Bigfoothunter

We know when Bob and Roger arrived in the area, the footprints initially reported in the area had eroded by then.  Do we know if they took pics of the eroded tracks which brought them to California anyway?

BD

There is no evidence that Roger or Bob had a still camera on that trip. There is also no reason to waste what film stock they had with them on filming distorted shapes in the dirt. But I supposed if they had done so - there would be a few members here who would claim the misshapen holes in the dirt were hand-dug.  :)

• 2 months later...
Backdoc

Footprints and Horse Reaction:

I talked to a guy today who breaks horses and has been involved with horses for "25 years".  I asked him if a man can leave footprints deeper than a horse.  He stated, "all the time"

He went on to talk about how the horse print is also contingent on how the horse was shoed and the angle of the shoe and the cut of the hoof.  He added how a riding horse is different than a barrel horse and how some type of horses will slide their hoofs.

He had seen the Bigfoot image of the PGF but did not any of the details behind it. I told him how those who claimed the sighting approached on horseback shield by the overturned tree.  He stated "Well the first thing that should happen there is the horses should have been spooked."  I told him that we and Roger knocked off or the horse reacted all at the same time.  I told him his companion had a pack horse they were leading.  "That is the one that should have ran away and there would be no way that guy could hold it"  I told him that is what happened. 

Natually this does not make the PGF real but at least it is a story which matches the reaction a horse guy would say. 

It is possible gimlin and roger being horse guys would know this and tailor their story to this so they knew how to alter their story about the horses in such a way horse guys hearing it could be fooled.

BD

Edited by Backdoc
Martin

BD

There is no evidence that Roger or Bob had a still camera on that trip. There is also no reason to waste what film stock they had with them on filming distorted shapes in the dirt. But I supposed if they had done so - there would be a few members here who would claim the misshapen holes in the dirt were hand-dug.  :)

there are also a few members here who claim Wallace Stomper  tracks are bigfoot tracks. 

Guest Bigfoothunter

there are also a few members here who claim Wallace Stomper  tracks are bigfoot tracks. 

There are members here who say a lot of things, Martin. Saying stuff is easy. Coming up with rational explanations for the tracks being made by Wallace carvings is another example. Easy to say they made the tracks, but seeming hard to explain why they are deep into ground that Green's party could only walk atop of.

sole%20depth_zpsnz3lxnvu.jpg

Guest Bigfoothunter

Footprints and Horse Reaction:

I talked to a guy today who breaks horses and has been involved with horses for "25 years".  I asked him if a man can leave footprints deeper than a horse.  He stated, "all the time"

He went on to talk about how the horse print is also contingent on how the horse was shoed and the angle of the shoe and the cut of the hoof.  He added how a riding horse is different than a barrel horse and how some type of horses will slide their hoofs.

He had seen the Bigfoot image of the PGF but did not any of the details behind it. I told him how those who claimed the sighting approached on horseback shield by the overturned tree.  He stated "Well the first thing that should happen there is the horses should have been spooked."  I told him that we and Roger knocked off or the horse reacted all at the same time.  I told him his companion had a pack horse they were leading.  "That is the one that should have ran away and there would be no way that guy could hold it"  I told him that is what happened. 

Natually this does not make the PGF real but at least it is a story which matches the reaction a horse guy would say. 

It is possible gimlin and roger being horse guys would know this and tailor their story to this so they knew how to alter their story about the horses in such a way horse guys hearing it could be fooled.

BD

That fact was proven long ago. Gimlin and Patterson were not these geniuses people try to make them out to be. The only people who were fooled by the creature making deeper tracks than the horse were skeptics like Dennett and those who allowed to do their thinking for them. And in fairness to Dennett - he only suggested that based on weight per square inch alone that there was a mathematical issue that needed addressed for Patty making deeper tracks than the horse. 

Guest Crowlogic

Well now let's see in them late 50's Ray gets to stompin tracks and his boy Jerry Krew  (yuppers ol Jerry worked for Ray) went and casted up one of em.   I guess ol Ray was one of them there bigfeets magnets cause them prints sure showed up when Ray was around.  But lil Roger he done smoked em all cause he went got hiself one dandy of a biigfoots on a fancy  Kodak movin picture camera.  Why there was so many bigfeets up there it got ta feelin' like the monkey house down in Sacramento.  Heck they was even makin' casts of one with a busted up foot.  That feller at the college even drew bones on that one and if a professor is gonna draw on somethin' it's gotta be real.  

Yessir it's gotta be real.  So kids what happened? Where did they all go?  We are in the bottom of the 9th inning and it's getting harder and harder to fill the cheap seats.  Could it be that it was all just road builders and cowboys having a hoot?  Put away the folklore and the crayons and do the math.

Guest Bigfoothunter

Well now let's see in them late 50's Ray gets to stompin tracks and his boy Jerry Krew  (yuppers ol Jerry worked for Ray) went and casted up one of em.   I guess ol Ray was one of them there bigfeets magnets cause them prints sure showed up when Ray was around.  But lil Roger he done smoked em all cause he went got hiself one dandy of a biigfoots on a fancy  Kodak movin picture camera.  Why there was so many bigfeets up there it got ta feelin' like the monkey house down in Sacramento.  Heck they was even makin' casts of one with a busted up foot.  That feller at the college even drew bones on that one and if a professor is gonna draw on somethin' it's gotta be real.  

Yessir it's gotta be real.  So kids what happened? Where did they all go?  We are in the bottom of the 9th inning and it's getting harder and harder to fill the cheap seats.  Could it be that it was all just road builders and cowboys having a hoot?  Put away the folklore and the crayons and do the math.

Again - what stompers existed that allowed the wearer to make deep tracks in the ground that other men could only walk atop of? It has become easy for some to claim Wallace was the cause for all the large tracks found found in that particular area, but that is like saying everyone and anyone is guilty of a crime where fingerprints were found. At some point the evidence will eliminate suspects as it should have done in this case.

track%20depth%20compared%20to%20shoe%20p

Wallacecarvingsdebunked1_zps8981a626.jpg

Notransferpatternpresent_zpse11e81b2.jpg

Righttrack_b_heel_a_zpsc90b206e.jpg

debris_zpsjfz4cbdh.jpg

Edited by Bigfoothunter
  • gigantor pinned this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic