Patty's Feet.....and The Footprints (Part 2)

Appears to me to be about 11.5 inches for the Patty track. How long are your casts BFH?

BFH, How long is the cast you have?

Backdoc

Please show us the most compelling evidence through a demonstration how the PGF prints found and Bluff Creek (by others ) were faked.

BD

Guest Crowlogic

Oh while we're at it Miller goes on about how BCM tracks go up hill and no human could stride up that incline.  Well even a cartoonist was clever enough to understand how such a deed was done.

downhillbigfoot-150x150_zpswslicoyb.jpg

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

In typical Baghdad Bob fashion you are misstating the facts. The only reference I made to tracks going uphill on BCM can be found in Keith Chizzari's Chiiliwack Progress News Interview.

Now about the child-like idea that all someone needs to do is walk downhill with their wooden feet on backwards .... I suppose it might fool someone who only see's foot shapes on the ground and looks for nothing else. The key word here would be to apply scrutiny.

Some dope wearing backwards feet still must put his or her heel down first, especially when the stride is opened up. If the foot is backwards, then would not the opposite occur and be something to look for. Maybe you should read what Chizzari said about the tracks that went off-road and up and down inclines as it's a little more complicated that your cartoon indicates.

Nice to see you finally address the track issue if only in part, but I asked for a rational explanation.

Edited by Bigfoothunter

Guess BFH has me on ignore or he just doesn't want to answer the questions.  Anyone else know this info, what are the measurements on the casts such as BFH possesses in post #485  ? 

BC witness

Twist, I have casts poured in the same mold as BFH's, and both the left and right feet measure 15" long, 6" wide just behind the toes, and 4" wide at the widest part of the heel, give or take 1/8". The mold was made from the actual Bluff Creek casts, so is a "first generation" mold.

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

I thought everyone who is anyone knew how long the Patterson cast were - I guess I was wrong about that.

^^

I thought everyone who is anyone knew how long the Patterson cast were - I guess I was wrong about that.

I've never claimed to be anyone who is "everyone" on these forums, and I"m okay with that, I come to the internet to learn not preach :) ( or sell rides on my UTV )

Can you BFH, or someone else ( if I'm on ignore ) explain why BFH's post in #491 shows a track length that does not seem to exceed 11.5" / 12" long, yet yield a track length of 15" per the cast??? 

There truly is no "gotcha" or "klink" going on here, just a question, as I said above, I am not someone who is "everyone"  Would just like to know why there is a difference.

Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

I've never claimed to be anyone who is "everyone" on these forums, and I"m okay with that, I come to the internet to learn not preach :) ( or sell rides on my UTV )

Can you BFH, or someone else ( if I'm on ignore ) explain why BFH's post in #491 shows a track length that does not seem to exceed 11.5" / 12" long, yet yield a track length of 15" per the cast???

Not sure what you mean about coming to the Internet to sell rides on my UTV, The Internet has become the gold standard for advertising across the Globe .... certainly you aren't demeaning those that use it in that way. One might be hard pressed to find a company that doesn't do this with the exception of a lemonade stand. If you are talking about mentioning my business on this forum - it was a skeptic(s) that first opened that can of worms.

And yes I can explain the track issue you have - it lies with you. There were three different sized tracks found on BCM (the track being 13") - the cast I posted that I believe you referred to was made from the PGF site. I have never referenced it as being anything else.

Edited by Bigfoothunter
Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Not sure what you mean about coming to the Internet to sell rides on my UTV, The Internet has become the gold standard for advertising across the Globe .... certainly you aren't demeaning those that us it in that way. One might even be hard pressed to find a company that doesn't do this with the exception of a lemonade stand. If you are talking about mentioning my business on this forum - it was a skeptic(s) that first opened that can of worms.

And yes I can explain the track issue you have - it lies with you. There were three different sized tracks found on BCM - the cast I posted was made from the PGF site. I have never referenced it as being anything else.

Certainly you are not purposely ignoring my question.  I'll post it again because I am sure, in all sincerity, that you simply overlooked it.  

"Can you BFH, or someone else ( if I'm on ignore ) explain why BFH's post in #491 shows a track length that does not seem to exceed 11.5" / 12" long, yet yield a track length of 15" per the cast???"

My edit after your edit:

"And yes I can explain the track issue you have - it lies with you. There were three different sized tracks found on BCM - the cast I posted was made from the PGF site. I have never referenced it as being anything else."

Are the pics you have from post #491 from the PGF trackway??

Multiple times you have asked how Patty could leave tracks 5X as deep as a man, and used your cast as a reference point for being a portion of the means you used to estimate this difference.  

I'm confused, are the PGF trackways in the photo you use to show depth the same tracks that produce your cast??  I'm legitimately confused. I've not done nearly as much research apparently on the difference between PGF trackway vs. BCM.  I'll try to read up while I await your response.  

Edited by Twist
Guest Bigfoothunter

^^

Sorry about the confusion as the Internet is a mess here right now. Post 505 is more thorough - post 506 I didn't make and was empty when i first seen it - a few page refreshes and text was present. I think when the page doesn't load and has to be done again or when an edit is made - some odd things are happening. I know others have experienced similar issues in the past, as well as myself.

The photo of the track is labeled BCM/13". The way the light hits the track it looks to be 11", but if you go by the flattened dirt, then it is 13", so I yield to those who saw it in person.

The Patterson cast is 14" to 14.5" ... 15'' if you count the slope of the heel strike as it dug into the substrate in a forward motion.

Edited by Bigfoothunter
  • 11 months later...
Backdoc

Q:  Can anyone help complete the timeline?:

To the best we can know, others came upon the PGF site after Roger and Bob after 10/20/67.  Who are some of the players and in what order?

Time                                          Person(s)

10/20/67                                     Roger and Bob and Patty

10/22/67                                     Lyle L and others(?)

2 weeks later                              ?????

Spring/Summer 1968                  John Green with Jim McClarin walk         

Any help would be great.  Thanks.     

PBeaton

I think this would be correct...

Oct. 19th or 20th Laverty an crew were by...but nothing...

Oct. 20th...sasquatch surprised by Patterson an Gimlin...

Laverty was there the followin' Monday, the 23rd, with his crew of 3.

Titmus was there I believe on the 29th, with his sister Allene an brother-in-law Harry Halbritter.

McClarin an Richard Henry there Nov 5th

Green an McClarin were there with a few other's  June 23rd '68 (George Hass was there with them, I believe he took around 3 dozen photos from the site while everyone did there investigations)  

Edited by PBeaton
  • Upvote 1
  • gigantor pinned this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic