Patty's Feet.....and The Footprints (Part 2)

Kitikaze- they are attempting to co-opt the language to fit their belief.

A Creek Bed is a channel occupied or formally occupied by a stream.

I understand the meaning.  

You don't have to argue this point, if someone doesn't think that photo clearly shows a creek bed encompassing the whole area, then they are not going to ever be swayed by any argument you can put forth.  No point in correcting them in other words.

Edited by Drew
  • Upvote 1

But it's not dry. There was at least a 12 ft wide and 1 foot deep creek to have to cross over to get to the spot where Patty walked. Heironimus never mentioned anything about a wet creek. He said it was dry. This is because he thought it was dry as his only source was copies of the PGF where you can't see the wet and in flow creek. He was never there. The only way to get to the spot where Patty walked from the old road was.............across the wet flowing creek!!!!!

Bob Heironimus claimed the creek was dry, the soil was white as snow, there was a giant hole he could jump down into to get cool. Hey why not just jump into the creek. It was wet and cool. Oh of course, Bob H didn't know there was a wet cool creek did he. Too funny!! The man is full of made up nonsense.

Edited by Neanderfoot
Guest Bigfoothunter

This is a dry creek bed...

PGF+Dahinden+1971+Aerial.jpg

Your analogy is whacked. The creek is where the water is.

Streams and rivers overflow their banks .... some every Spring - some every few years. These floods widen out into farmers fields and rural areas, but what screwball then states that the areas the water flooded into then becomes known as the stream or river after the water goes back down. Only the uneducated or uniformed on such things would not know any better and I do not believe you are either, thus you must be spreading more of that 'woo' that seems to impress only Drew.

Kitikaze- they are attempting to co-opt the language to fit their belief.

A Creek Bed is a channel occupied or formally occupied by a stream.

I understand the meaning.  

I do not think you understand as much as you claim, Drew.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Floodplain

Edited by Bigfoothunter
Backdoc

Had Heironimus been referring to only the running creek in this statement, it would equate the nonsense of suiting up on Roger's side of the creek and wading through in the suit to his walking side...

"We looked around there to check to see if anybody was around. Listened for any cars coming up the road, and heard nothing. So we went and right there, they put the suit on me. Told me to go across here this dry creek bed"

So I understand good ol' Bob H. Correctly, they looked around concerned there could be others.  They were somehow confident there were not others.  Then, right after the filming Bob ducks down in a hole because he is worried there are hunters about.  He didn't want that bullet to crack him in the butt.  It was hunting season after all.

So I get it now.  Go do the hoax during hunting season increasing the odds of being observed where a rifle shot could come any minute.  Don't worry though because we looked around and know it was safe to film.

Sure.

Backdoc

Guest Bigfoothunter

But it's not dry. There was at least a 12 ft wide and 1 foot deep creek to have to cross over to get to the spot where Patty walked.

The bank near the stream that Patty stepped up was said to be around 3' high. These guys are trying to make what is known as a flood plain or flood plane ... which is the entire space between the valley walls when flooded with water into a creek bed during Bob H's visit to salvage some credibility for Heironimus where there is none left to salvage. In the process - they continue to ruin their own.

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/flood+plane

Edited by Bigfoothunter
Guest Bigfoothunter

All flood plains? really?  Wayne County Michigan is a flood plain.  

So you appear to be at a stage of grasping for straws to try to salvage the errors in the story Heironimus told and to be willing to make yourself sound foolish attempting to do it.

Taken from the dictionary:  "A stream bed is the channel bottom of a stream, river or creek; the physical confine of the normal water flow. The lateral confines or channel margins, during all but flood stage, are known as the stream banks or river banks. In fact, a flood occurs when a stream overflows its banks and flows onto its flood plain."

The bank near the stream that Patty stepped up was said to be around 3' high. These guys are trying to make what is known as a flood plain or flood plane ... which is the entire space between the valley walls when flooded with water into a creek bed during Bob H's visit to salvage some credibility for Heironimus where there is none left to salvage. In the process - they continue to ruin their own.

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/flood+plane

That's right, and there were banks on both sides of the creek. We are in agreement that the creek and creek bed was not dry as Heironimus claimed. The creek is seen wet and flowing in the first few frames of the PGF. Bob H thought there was just a dry creek there because he didn't know a wet flowing creek is visible in the first frames of the film and if you look closely enough you can see it.

No mention from Bob H about having to traverse two considerable rocky banks and a wet flowing creek. He would have known this if he was there as he would have had wet feet or wet fake fur. From the road to the point where Patty walked was a wet flowing creek in between that simply had to be crossed, either on foot or on horseback....yet Bob Heironimus didn't even know it was there and said the creek was dry.

Priceless.

He was never there. Kitakaze knows it too but is too heavily invested in Bob H to admit it openly now.

Edited by Neanderfoot

"I think the feet were made of old house slippers you used to see around, that looked like a big foot with toes on them."  p. 344, MoB

Sorry, but Long had a clear agenda and he coached Bob on many things. He became his manager at one point. I don't trust MoB 1 bit as a reliable source for debunking the PGF.

So then, what about the feet? Bob thought they were old house slippers you used to see around, that looked like a big foot with toes on them. Can you post a pic of those old house slippers that looked like bigfeet circa 1967 that he was talking about? It would help your case immensely.

So how did Roger make the 14.5" feet, with flexible toes that made the tracks with 41" steps? You skeptics never seem to actually address how Roger made the bigfeet. He must have been into casting latex moulds of bigfeet, like Morris tried to do at Cow Camp with pathetic results. You do realize that your boy Bob could be vindicated by the release of the Cow Camp video don't you? You do trust it, don't you?

Otherwise, explain the dynamics of the feet that left the tracks. Toes cannot be floppy and rigid unless they are animatronic. You certainly don't believe that so what do you believe the feet were doing? :popcorn:

Guest Bigfoothunter

Neanderfoot

That's right, and there were banks on both sides of the creek. We are in agreement that the creek and creek bed was not dry as Heironimus claimed. The creek is seen wet and flowing in the first few frames of the PGF. Bob H thought there was just a dry creek there because he didn't know a wet flowing creek is visible in the first frames of the film and if you look closely enough you can see it.

You also got that right. It must have been the alleged darkened mask that caused Bob to not see the creek full of water between the banks. Oh that's right .... Bob H allegedly spent three days there without the head-piece on, so he should have known better. Of course Kitakaze can probably site an experience he had once where it was so bright out (on film) that he camped near a flowing creek and didn't remember it.     :)   And then Drew can post that he can understand that.   

Sorry, but Long had a clear agenda and he coached Bob on many things.

It was certainly obvious that Long asked Heironimus a lot of leading questions. The glass eye is one such example. Heironimus said that seeing how he would turn to his right - people would see the alleged fake eye as if the other eye would not be visible - and yet both eye sockets are visible in the PGF when the subject turned to look in Roger and Bob's direction. It was obvious to an investigator that Heironimus was merely trying to appease Long.

Edited by Bigfoothunter
SweatyYeti

kitakaze wrote:

No, I did not. It had a context. You yoinked it. Quote-mining is an addiction. Let me put the context back for you... 

A population of Bigfoots in Wisconsin getting thousands of calories a day each and eluding identification is unlikely in the extreme. I'd put that probability at about 0.001%.

Every time you remove the link to the original conversation, every time you hack out the bits you don't want people to read, you are a quote-miner. It's a compulsion you don't stop.

Every time you do it, I'll just restore the original comments and context.

Here...go ahead and "restore the context", kitakaze... :) ...

"Either Bigfoot dens in the winter, going into torpor after somehow spending at least 12 hours a day in the fall to fatten up without a single type specimen to be had. Or, it has to face brutal northern winters and face certain death from starvation and freezing at least a good percentage of the time without any type specimen.

Either way, completely ridiculous even if there were only ever 2000 animals around, which makes no sense whatsoever.
I think that if you really look at this objectively, Vort, you can see what in all likelihood is a man-made myth."

You weren't talking just about Wiscinsin....you stated "brutal northern winters".

So, again.....you have given two very different 'probabilities' for Bigfoot existing.....within the PNW.

Earlier today, you described it as a "reasonably good probability".

On JREF....you described it as "unlikely in the extreme"....and..."completely ridiculous".

Which is it???  :popcorn:   It can't be both. 

Edited by SweatyYeti
Backdoc

^^^

Isn't it true areas of the PNW such as Seattle and parts of Canada have cold rains in the winter but many areas little snow?  The winters in Wisconsin, Minnesota and so on can get extremely cold.  At peak times here in Iowa in January we are talking being in the zero range if not -2 or so.  I would doubt ALL areas of the PNW get near -2F.

All I am saying is there is a big difference between a Alberta Canada winter, and Iowa/Wisconsin / Minnesota winter and a Seattle winter. 

Backdoc

SweatyYeti

^

As far as kitakaze's contradictory arguments, Backdoc....it doesn't matter exactly what Seattle's winters are like.

Because, when it comes to Bigfoot's existence within North America....kit makes a nice, sweeping judgment against it...

"I think it would be more apt to say "why Bigfoot is just really painfully the dumbest thing ever,"

You can try to support kit, but it's a waste of time. kit has talked himself into a corner that he can't get out of.

He thinks that by continuing to contradict himself, he'll "straighten it all out"....but instead, all he's doing is destroying his credibility.....permanently.   :)

Edited by SweatyYeti
SweatyYeti

Hereis another one of kit's contradictions, Backdoc....(in his statements relating to Bigfoot within/across N.A.)...

A small population of reclusive upright apes living in some secluded valley in the Pacific NorthWest is not an impossibility but never let a Footer try to pass that off as the concept. 

Here is kit doing what he instructed other skeptics not to let Footers do... :nono: ...

I would think it is reasonable, and this is really pushing it, four American states - Alaska, Washington, Oregon and California and two Canadian provinces - British Columbia and Alberta. That is where I think if the 1% were to be a reality, would be the only reasonable places. Anywhere else and I think you're dealing with a pure social construct. 

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/49350-information-wanted-roger-patterson/page-3

Wanna try fixin'-up that one, Doc?... :popcorn:

Edited by SweatyYeti

^^^

Isn't it true areas of the PNW such as Seattle and parts of Canada have cold rains in the winter but many areas little snow?  The winters in Wisconsin, Minnesota and so on can get extremely cold.  At peak times here in Iowa in January we are talking being in the zero range if not -2 or so.  I would doubt ALL areas of the PNW get near -2F.

All I am saying is there is a big difference between a Alberta Canada winter, and Iowa/Wisconsin / Minnesota winter and a Seattle winter. 

Backdoc

Even in the foothills of the Cascade Mountains, the temps rarely fall below 15-20 degrees. Step into the canopy and you can add 5-10 degrees just due to the insulating nature of the forest. Occasionally, snows will last in the foothills from Nov-March. But some years there is little to no snow at all.

• gigantor pinned this topic
  • gigantor unpinned this topic
  • gigantor unlocked this topic
  • gigantor featured this topic