Interview With Mike Paterson, Aka Sasquatch Ontario, Toejam

Incorrigible1

A Unicorn Being. You can't make this stuff up.

GuyInIndiana

I honestly don't know if I can bring myself to listen to this interview. Does anyone care to give a synopsis?

• Haha 1

Wheellug

Dislike just about anything that begins with flute playing.. drums.. etc..

A trans-medium says it's real?

The 'Sasquatch People'    

They are not animals but people who can transcend time and space..

That's about as far as I could get.. 

Incorrigible1

Telepathy, "we're not ready to meet them," Mike, otoh, has evolved so far that he's being used to educate us dumb ones. A spiritual medium is in communication with the thought-talking "Sosquatch." And bigfoot farts smell like cotton candy.

• Upvote 1

That explains the strange cotton candy smell........

thermalman

A lot of that explains Mike. :)

bipedalist

.....with the thought-talking "Sosquatch."

Personally I don't like being around Sossed Squatches whether they have the sweet cotton candy methane smell or not, lol. 

Rockape

And bigfoot farts smell like cotton candy.

Or Luck's beans with onion if you're in Virginia.

Edited by Rockape

ThePhaige

This is all wrong and in my opinion dangerous. Certainly for most people its just crazy time, and that is understandable, however from my perspective and having also dealt with these creatures they (Mike and the others involved) have it all skewed and in the end its going to be a harsh awakening.   

Edited by ThePhaige

I honestly don't know if I can bring myself to listen to this interview. Does anyone care to give a synopsis?

Guy, knowing where you stand on this whole situation, I cannot honestly recommend for you to listen.

Roughly half of the thirty minutes is about a supposed telepathic conversation that this lady had with "Nepathia", in which we learn that Mike Patterson was "chosen" by the Sasquatch people because he's special.

I don't know, it might have some negligible entertainment value, a few opportunities for a chuckle, but aside from that is a major waste of time, just like pretty much everything else associated with MP & Sasquatch Ontario.   

As always, just my honest opinion.  I'm sure some will eat it up, and get all warm and fuzzy thinking about some of the stuff mentioned, but it seemed pretty ridiculous if you ask me.

-Art-

Edited by Art1972

bipedalist

I guess it is Nephatia who is the queen of the unicorn beings as far as I can tell.  And, I think I know what you are talking about The Phaige, extrication could be the missing part of the formula when one becomes submersed or in this case submerged. 

TD-40

As soon as I start hearing about supernatural stuff with bigfoot, I turn the channel.

ThePhaige

I guess it is Nephatia who is the queen of the unicorn beings as far as I can tell.  And, I think I know what you are talking about The Phaige, extrication could be the missing part of the formula when one becomes submersed or in this case submerged. 

In my case there is much to say about extrication in this regard. I mean we each decide what to do next, what to believe, and what it all means right...

I liken this to the last few humans on earth being children and they come upon a motor vehicle...they have no understanding of it whatsoever and yet climb inside and manage to turn the key in the ignition...all of a sudden the engine starts, as the engine vibrates the curious children as it lulls them to sleep, and when they awake they feel a sense of comfort as being cared for. Over time they discover there are other levers and buttons and as they gain trust and lose fear  as they engage what we know to be the shift mechanism and the vehicle begins to move along.... faster and faster forward as its momentum is stopped abruptly by a large tree. These folks and the children in the story are playing with things they have no understanding of, and are making assumptions based on who knows what...probably that warm and fuzzy feelings, dreams and hopes that we all desire to have. That is my viewpoint and certainly not shared by anyone who has another perspective which I understand. Some of the folks see whackadoodle, which I get....what I see are real events and real people that are messing with things that I can only hope in time they will discover should be left alone.    

Rockape

<probably that warm and fuzzy feeling>

That's the beans talkin'.