Survivorman Bigfoot A-Z

PBeaton

BFF Patron

I saw a clip on Youtube supposedly related to the Stroud shows.      Showed him popping a red flare and screaming at something in the dark to stay away.   Was that part of the show?   Or something someone dreamed up to say it occurred on the show?   Curious but have not been able to find the show yet to see for myself. 

Sure interesting Meldrum associated with Standing for the radio show.    He will do that but ignore science conducted by names he does not recognize.   Is this all about show business with some people?      Sure seems like it.     RR

SWWASASASQUATCHPROJECT,

The show is either here in the other thread on the same subject. Both episodes I believe.

Pat...

Edited by PBeaton

I saw a clip on Youtube supposedly related to the Stroud shows.      Showed him popping a red flare and screaming at something in the dark to stay away.   Was that part of the show?   Or something someone dreamed up to say it occurred on the show?   Curious but have not been able to find the show yet to see for myself. 

Sure interesting Meldrum associated with Standing for the radio show.    He will do that but ignore science conducted by names he does not recognize.   Is this all about show business with some people?      Sure seems like it.     RR

The popped flare, if I recall, is Todd... The story is they were growling, throwing rocks and he became frightened.  

The popped flare, if I recall, is Todd... The story is they were growling, throwing rocks and he became frightened.

You could hear the growling. It definitely peaks your curiosity.

• 2 weeks later...

Its at the very beginning of Part 1. Its kind of like the Entrance, or prelude, beginning etc... of the show(I forget what you call that)  I could not tell if it was Les or Todd and I dont remember anyone or the show saying who it was.

I personally am a Big fan of Strouds............have not made up my mind about Standing, yet.

Love the show anywho!  I love any show on BF thats not some stupid horror flick  =0)

The flare stuff was Standing, he claims he was scared as he was supposedly surrounded, etc, etc.

Pat...

^Just watching the second hour now of what must have been a two-hour show(?). Stroud is his usual straightforward self. Standing I place no stock in whatsoever based on his Wookie-like creatures--so fake.

The "flare" incident was interesting. But, what happens after the flare went out? It's not like that thing burned all night... Of course it's never mentioned.

I wish Stroud's guide was anyone but this guy. Still, an interesting show and better than Finding BF.

Me again. Man, I wish they hadn't included Winky Wolfman Jack in the show. Ugh.

Too furry. Too convenient. Too posed. Too stationary. Too freakin' fake.

For you "knowers" out there, please tell me I'm wrong. If that's what our big friend looks like, I will have to change my mental image. I just wasn't expecting it to be a an oversized mannequin with a 5-day shadow.

Sidebar: Stroud does a nice job in speaking in the "what if" and distancing himself from Standing's possible (I think probable) fraud. I'd hate to see his hard-won rep ever tarnished.

Ok, I'm confused.  I missed it last week but watched last night - I already saw this episode!?!?!?  Someone had posted the links here and I watched it online.  Was last night (4/16  in US) the first or second episode?  In this one they analyze the tree structures and hike up the mountain.

BFF Patron

Watched the second show last night.     Why would you carry flares via backpack deep into the woods?    They are heavy,  do not last long, and like someone mentioned previously, what happened when he ran out of them?       Since he is still around, obviously nothing.     The BF face in the brush looks very fake to me.    Puppet like in that only the eyes seemed to move.       

That structure thing related to BF is interesting to me.      The active area I have been working has none of that and the locals do not break off tree tops.     I do find rock stacks and stick glyphs on stumps.     Tribal differences or human activity both here and there?     Another thing I cannot determine until I see a BF doing a rock stack.  

• Upvote 1

I saw both episodes and it appears that Les is hooked. I love the Survivorman show, especially the way Les makes everything that he finds in the woods to eat look like it tastes like filet mignon.

He basically stated that he wanted to find out what he has been hearing or encountering on his survivor missions. I hope that he does more on his own and makes a few more episodes.

Ok, I'm confused.  I missed it last week but watched last night - I already saw this episode!?!?!?  Someone had posted the links here and I watched it online.  Was last night (4/16  in US) the first or second episode?

I saw last weeks, and like yourself had already seen last nights episode from postings here, still watched it though. I just wonder how many more episodes there are.

In this one they analyze the tree structures and hike up the mountain.

I'm not one to put any stock in tree structures, but have to admit the ones I'm seeing on the show are impressive. They seem to have a lot of age to them. Still, I wouldn't put it past Standing to have made them years ago. With him associated with the show, it puts everything about it in doubt. I don't think Les really knew anything about his reputation when he agreed to the show, but he seems to indicate he is aware of it now. Hopefully he and his crew are keeping a close watch on Standing and his associates.