Survivorman Bigfoot A-Z

PBeaton

BFF Patron

Watched the second show last night.     Why would you carry flares via backpack deep into the woods?    They are heavy,  do not last long, and like someone mentioned previously, what happened when he ran out of them?       Since he is still around, obviously nothing.     The BF face in the brush looks very fake to me.    Puppet like in that only the eyes seemed to move.       

That structure thing related to BF is interesting to me.      The active area I have been working has none of that and the locals do not break off tree tops.     I do find rock stacks and stick glyphs on stumps.     Tribal differences or human activity both here and there?     Another thing I cannot determine until I see a BF doing a rock stack.  

Todd will tell you his camcorder ran out of batteries I'm sure right after the flare went out.  Heck if he had a thermal camera it would probably have been burned out by the flare so he did something right by not carrying thermal. 

I watched the Red Flare footage after Les posted it on you tube and at first thought it was Les rough talking the BF. I thought why would Les try to shoo one away when he had made so much fuss about having to see one to believe it. I would post the roughly 5 minute video but there is lots of profanity in it.

The clip I found interesting was the BF running up the mountain trail...

I would like to see Les get chopperd in and left for a couple weeks solo.. 

I thought the flare/screaming scene was completely fake.  Gave me definite Sasquatch Ontario vibes.  The BF up the ridge shot was no better...

Guest Skunkapetracker

It looks to me like Stroud is, unfortunately, buying into it, stick structures, wood knocks, whoops, and all. Whether it's for real to him, or for dramatic effect, I find him coming off as gullible to suggestions from Todd. I guess I'll have to see part 2 to find out out who's stringing along who here. BTW, I like the shots of the old Argo 6x6, as I have many fond memories, and a few hates, for the 1 I used to have.

I agree, he was trying at being the skeptic, but he didn't seem to really challenge anything too hard. I did a recap on my blog of the first episode. I have not seen the second episode yet.

I really like Stroud, and was disapointed to see him involved with Standing.  The Bigfoot show is posting a comparison of Standing's face to the face of the Bigfoot from one of Standings photos.  Its basically a Standing/Sasquatch selfie.

Go to their facebook page and scroll down a page.

https://www.facebook.com/thebigfootshow

He didn't make those structures. He didn't even find them. I did and they are real. There are some better ones although the big teepee is impressive. 

Guest Squatchologist

Skywalker, do you frequent this area that is on the show often then? do you have relationship with standing? Just wondering how you found them and not him or les

It has been covered on this forum somewhere. I trusted an individual with an area that was shown to me by a good friend that happens to be a trapper. He decided to take Todd out there despite me telling him not to at least until I could speak to him myself. I was at my Mothers deathbed at the time. He took him anyway and Todd had a new spot. This particular place appears to be a gathering spot for them before they go to their winter grounds. Once a person is in there you can't keep them out as it's crown land. It didn't take todd long to know this place is special and he is offering folks piles of money to go in there with him. He tried contacting the trapper as well which was a huge mistake as he speaks to literally no one about his experiences out there. Even I don't communicate directly with him even though I know him well. I go through a trusted family member. The trappers have advised me against dealing with todd so I no longer speak to him. And they are especially angry with the fellow who blabbed. Since all my contacts and investigations are through the hunting community it is really sensitive. Hunters see Sasquatch frequently but are the most secretive of witnesses. It's just a matter of time before I find a hunter in possession of real evidence. Somebody somewhere has to have something. But word of compromises like this get around and it has hurt a few of my more promising leads.

It has been covered on this forum somewhere. 

And yet Les Stroud just jumps right in with the guy, gee that is kinda funny. If he had bothered to do a solid 15 minutes of googling Standing the modern day Byrne he would have known better, that destroys Stroud's credibility, exposed as just another generic reality TV entertainer....

BFF Patron

Remember Standing claim jumped a known sighting area (got cat scratch fever from cat out of the bag syndrome might be a nicer way of putting it than claim jumped), that is what is dragging these people along with him now, they are willing to take the heat for that alone it seems now.  Follow the money. 

Edited by bipedalist

Remember Standing claim jumped a known sighting area (got cat scratch fever from cat out of the bag syndrome might be a nicer way of putting it than claim jumped), that is what is dragging these people along with him now, they are willing to take the heat for that alone it seems now.  Follow the money. 

I listened to a interview with Stroud he did after the bigfoot show, he put virtually no thought whatsoever into who he was going with, "What if he is lieing, but then I just thought, what if he isn't?" Dude has pictures of puppets and bad cgi trying to pass it off as bigfoot with a ridiculous story of how he came to get the video...First there were bigfoot everywhere, then grizzlies! Yeah grizzlies all up in my face! Oh well...at least he got his feet wet. I guess everyone is a bit naive when they first jump into this stuff.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

He didn't make those structures. He didn't even find them. I did and they are real. There are some better ones although the big teepee is impressive. 

Some thought went into that structure or it wouldn't have withstood the test of time.  

I just cant believe much of what Todd Standing has to say.

1 thing that stuck out to me was when he was in the tent with the flares, didnt he say they(bigfoot or bigfeet i guess?!) were about 20-30 yards away? The growling noises you hear are as loud or louder than Standings own voice who is screaming right in front of the camera!, also the noises sound really suspect to me, sorta like a soundboard just overlayed on the video.

I wont even get into the video "proof" he showed, really wish Les would have headed in alone for this.

On a side note i wonder if this will affect Strouds shows in the future?  He seemed a bit nervous on a few parts of the show lol.

And yet Les Stroud just jumps right in with the guy, gee that is kinda funny. If he had bothered to do a solid 15 minutes of googling Standing the modern day Byrne he would have known better, that destroys Stroud's credibility, exposed as just another generic reality TV entertainer....

Don't forget to throw in Meldrum and Bindernagel in there.

Don't forget to throw in Meldrum and Bindernagel in there.

Words cannot describe the rage man...lol. And here they are supposed to be level headed and very lettered men, suckers.... I remember Bindernagel mentioning his first sighting was of a young female at the Kentucky place(where the Erickson Project got it's start, not saying that was a hoax or that the whole Project was hoaxed, but that matilda faceshot was pretty ridiculous looking, what killed me was how it held its mouth open and didn't move it the whole shot....) Don't think Meldrum has ever claimed to have seen one, but has had other I guess you could say hands on experiences with the creatures(Rock throwing and such).