Survivorman Bigfoot A-Z

PBeaton

Guest Maxtag

I had read i believe on les stroud facebook he was no longer working with the todd standing guy? Anyone confirm that?

Did les make any announcement i missed?

• 3 weeks later...

Clearly Les is a full blown believer. During several episodes he was downright scared.  I dont blame him though the power of suggestion is incredible. He did seem to spook quite easily but then again a 500 lb apelike creature that could rip you to shreds is something to take seriously especially when you are unarmed.   Les has a great way of educating his viewer through his experiences. I like that he is just a beginner bigfooter. Since most people do not think too much about the reality of this creature he is introducing it to an audience that may make this phenomenon explode even more than it has.

The "whoop" I heard in the forest and the shows Les is providing is bringing me to believe that maybe there is an animal out there undiscovered. Not a ghost, not a myth, not a human of some sort that has our DNA. But an actual animal related to apes such as gigantopithicus. 

I hope he gives up survivorman and does nothing but bigfoot shows from now on.    

Agree. I def like his approach and realism. Doesnt seem to be the same bs we see elsewhere. Of the 8 episodes he did. It was a great look into the BF search world.

the stuff in canada was so far the best of them all. But still curious if he found evidence of being hoaxed or misled by todd standing with the apples gone in the trees (twice) etc.

I am hopefull there is more.

imo, only if viewing goes up would this happen...........  its all about the ratings and views. if the BF shows spike up the views then it could happen. 

right now BF is semi popular thanks to the Finding Bigfoot show and a little attention left over from the ketchum episode.

considering that the momentum build up from these two things is starting to fizzle out some , dropping it all just for BF might be a bad business move for les.

Clearly Les is a full blown believer. During several episodes he was downright scared.  I dont blame him though the power of suggestion is incredible. He did seem to spook quite easily but then again a 500 lb apelike creature that could rip you to shreds is something to take seriously especially when you are unarmed.   Les has a great way of educating his viewer through his experiences. I like that he is just a beginner bigfooter. Since most people do not think too much about the reality of this creature he is introducing it to an audience that may make this phenomenon explode even more than it has.

The "whoop" I heard in the forest and the shows Les is providing is bringing me to believe that maybe there is an animal out there undiscovered. Not a ghost, not a myth, not a human of some sort that has our DNA. But an actual animal related to apes such as gigantopithicus. 

And therein IS the problem. Sasquatch isnt a ape. There are DIFFERENT species of them, and some ARE human hybrids. The truth of these beings is soo deep, that the government goes out its way to deny their existence........

• 1 month later...
Guest ewashguy56

I was looking at my cable On Demand offerings a bit ago, and I saw what appears to be a new show for Survivorman-Bigfoot. It looks like it as listed anyhow. Says S-2, which I would assume to mean season 2. In the description it talks about Les hunting for Bigfoot in the Canadian Rockies. Going to check it out here shortly and see if it is indeed new. I loved the other shows he has done.

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...