Survivorman Bigfoot A-Z

PBeaton

The scenery was worth the watch for me; the five months I spent in Tennessee were extreme west about 20 miles north of Memphis, in Millington, attending Navy avionics school. That is some beautiful country in the eastern end. Scott Carpenter is way above TS's league, whatever I may think of his theories. He came across as polite and sincere, and seemed mostly to stay in the background. I'm not a big TV viewer and had only seen one or two episodes of Survivorman previously, but now find myself developing an appreciation for Les' understated sense of humor. I don't expect any huge revelations from the series but find it interesting listening to the viewpoint of the Sasquatch subject from someone outside the normal (and I apply the term advisedly to myself) community, yet has serious outdoor chops. Wouldn't it be interesting if he teamed with Bob Garrett in Texas?

Guest possessed

I guess I was just all pumpedbup since I live in NC and we border the same area he was in last week. I've had several things happen to me in those same mountains so I guess I was just a little disappointed there was no action.

Guest ewashguy56

I guess I was just all pumpedbup since I live in NC and we border the same area he was in last week. I've had several things happen to me in those same mountains so I guess I was just a little disappointed there was no action.

yep, me too.

Les said he isn't giving up yet. I noticed in the end credits they listed a Sasquatch Research Consultant --> Derek Randles. Seems Les is in good hands. I would like to see episodes done on Bob Garrets turf as well as in Oklahoma/Arkansas/Missouri/Georgia/N. Carolina/Alabama/Florida and in Washington state. Summer would the perfect time to do more episodes.

Guest sprayanpray

I think a lot of people would like to see more true research toward (Bigfoot) issue but on the small screen it is all about money and ratings I wonder how a internet channel would work with subscribers.    

BFF Patron

He did use some interesting techniques but I think he deployed way too much gear, especially in Texas.     Anyone know the Texas guy or the one in Utah?     That Utah area looks interesting to me.    All the rocks and cliffs.   He mentioned Oregon with a history of aggressive BF behavior.   Wonder how he got that idea?   You don't suppose he only goes places that do not have income tax?   Texas doesn't but I don't know about Utah.   Was good that he got his son in the field with him.  

Guest possessed

I would like to see him stay for a week like he does in regular Survivorman, not just a night or two.

I noticed in the end credits they listed a Sasquatch Research Consultant --> Derek Randles.

That's a step in the right direction.

He mentioned Oregon with a history of aggressive BF behavior.   Wonder how he got that idea?  

Yeah, the more agressive reports seem to come from the south.

I would like to see him stay for a week like he does in regular Survivorman, not just a night or two.

Totally agree :)

If you think about all the squatchy places he's been already when he wasn't even looking for the big hairy fellas, I believe he's only two maybe three squatchy things happen to him the whole time he's done the survivorman series that he could not explain. Les really needs to get to a spot, and stay there for a week or two IMO

If he decides to continue his search for answers like meany of us still have, why not go back to Alaska where he had his experience with what he thought may be an ape? I think this incident is what really started his interest in the subject and gong back to the same location would have benefits that he didn't have on any of the other places he went. He wouldn't have to worry about hoaxers if he kept the exact location to himself and it was as remote as portrayed, he knows something is/was around the area, and for some reason it had an interest in him. Why not go back there for 1-2 weeks by himself and see if he can get some type of evidence to at least satisfy his own curiosity. If he does go back to that location, I really hope he doesn't take anyone else with him as that is probably why he was approached and if he does go with someone else, the idea of a hoax increases. UPs

BFF Patron

Alaska brings in another factor of danger. The bears up there hunt humans. I think at some of his locations he is technically alone but there are armed people nearby. Seems like he mentioned that when I heard him talk once. When he was in India and some other country the government required that he had armed people along in case a tiger got interested in him. I don't know if he is ever armed but if so he never shows it on camera.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

Guest possessed

I remember them showing him armed once with a rifle due to polar bears. I think it was in Antarctica.

I remember them showing him armed once with a rifle due to polar bears. I think it was in Antarctica.

Polar bears in Antarctica?

you're joking right?

Guest DTRobers

If Les carried a rifle in Antarctica maybe he was worried about running into Ivan Sanderson's 15 foot penguin! (See

the crypto forum).