Survivorman Bigfoot A-Z

PBeaton

BFF Patron

Less Stroud was surprise guest at the Sasquatch Summit. He announced that of the 6 episodes of Survivorman Bigfoot that were announced, 5 have been filmed with just one remaining. Should start airing in April.

Edited by SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT

BFF Patron

Not sure if Less will have time to attend conferences and the like with his schedule but he spoke at the Sasquatch Summit and was quite entertaining. Good sense of humor. Would be a good speaker if you can get him.

BFF Patron

^ Looks like I answered partially at least one of my questions:

"Don Jeffrey Meldrum · Professor of Anatomy and Anthropology at Idaho State University

"For the record, I have no association with Mr. xxxxxx, nor has he any affiliation with Idaho State University. I have never been in the field with him."

On the website comments listed in the link above. http://www.edmontonjournal.com/Bigfoot+researcher+seeks+bucks+from+Dragons+with+video/9513576/story.html

This post and the one above by me were about Mr. Arcand who posted a comment that was later removed at this link.  According to Ken Walker this is the man who took advantage of being led to the site later alleged to have been shared with Standing as well.  

BFF Patron

^The thread i linked to is where he discloses his identity scroll back.   I tried to lead people to that without using his real name at the time in my post just XXXXXX.

BFF Patron

I don't recall Nordegg or Arcand discussed any earlier? 

AA posted a topic here asking for help because his research site was being stolen by Todd. He was acting like it was his to begin with. I guess he didn't know Skywalker was here. Skywalker came in the thread and confronted him.  He was whining about how Todd was bringing in the TV cameras... Trying to get sympathy.. and was doing ok until Skywalker came along.

BFF Patron

Hahahaha the BFF WILL burn you in the end, if you come in trying to stump the chumps!

BFF Patron

So, 6 more Survivorman BF episodes! Did Les have any new experiences to share?

Thanks for the info, Randy.

The only thing he said about the show is that he had spent 6 months reading everything he could get his hands on about bigfoot. He interviewed both Meldrum and Bindernagel then he went into the field. He did not mention anything in the forthcoming series but I would think they were taped very quickly. He did make one crack that there are no "You hear that's?" in the show. Perhaps the since the 6th of the series is not complete, that might be the big reveal. Really strange that Finding Bigfoot was not on last night. Maybe they have heard something about Survivorman Bigfoot series. In my opinion Less has probably a 1000 times more likely chance of an encounter solo in the field than the large cast and crew in the field during a "Finding Bigfoot" filming.

Perhaps. But Les will have to distance himself from TS if he is to be taken seriously.

Maybe Finding Bigfoot might have actually found something.

Like, their techniques are a joke.

Les needs to come here and let the good folks of this forum school him on BF. He would never have listened to TS if he had done so to begin with.

• Upvote 1

BFF Patron

Shoot I missed him at the summit.  Wished I had at least given him a handshake. 

i believe he is willing to let Todd do the "ground-truthing" for him (ignore the oxymoron in that if you can).