Lake County Bigfooot

Bigfoot North Todd Standing/jeff Meldrum/les Stroud

Lake County Bigfooot

Well the new radio show BigfootNorth aired tonight with Jeff and Todd explaining the new relationship they share in research. apparently

Todd invited Jeff to get into the bush with him, and Jeff had some pretty dramatic experiences and even and encounter of sorts.  It has

affected him enough to join forces with Todd, and to also enlist Todds help with Les Stroud's Survivorman Bigfoot series which by now

most us have seen the boot leg versions or clips on You Tube. It shows some of Todds controversial videos which for the most part

seem authentic, if not disconcerting in the differences of the two creatures he filmed.

The Website BigfootNorth.com will be the place to find the most recent findings, and currently is about to release a full feature documentary on the research history and progress.  This seemingly odd trio of Survivalist filmmaker, researcher filmmaker, and

PHD Scientist will undoubtedly be a hot topic around here, so lets get going with anyone who has more of the skinny on this unlikely

tandem joining ranks.

Lake County Bigfooot

So we now have the unlikely tandem of these three quite different personalities joining forces in what seems to be

an enthusiastic old school field adventure.  The efforts and thoughts will be aired weekly on BigfootNorth radio on

voice of America, as well as on the website, BigfootNorth.com.  I think they are working with several other key individuals

in order to enhance their chances at quality contact and video.  Standings videos, while controversial in some circles do

merit our attention, if for no other reason than the pure quality they represent.  Facials of two seemingly smaller individuals

behind some branches, which do show some expression,  I am not 100 percent sold on either of the two facial shots, though

I would be leaning toward the notion that they are legit.  I am looking to you guys to unravel how this all came together and

to see whether we should be giving Todd a fairer shake given the things he has been doing and producing in the field, which

seemed to quite squarely vindicate him......A full length documentary is pending release spelling out the research and plan to

move forward.  I am excited that Dr. Meldrum left his comfort zone and took a chance on Todd, which allowed him to further

validate his own research by having further first hand creature exposure.  From the look of episode two of Survivorman Bigfoot. Les

is rapidly being drawn into the reality of Sasquatch and may never escape the pull it has placed upon him.  It will be extremely

interesting to see unfold....

Edited by Lake County Bigfooot

kitakaze
The Standing/Meldrum duo radio show...

What Meldrum's aligning himself with...

I wouldn't even say monkey suit or monkey anything. More like bizarre puppets with a splash of CG

Do you seriously believe any of this to look real?

983611_1564260197131658_1002017755_n.jpg

toddstandingbigfoot.jpg

I mean, granted, at least there is an effort to improve design to be more cohesive with PGF-influenced conceptions of Bigfoot going from this...

hqdefault.jpg

To this...

maxresdefault.jpg

BTW, norseman, concerning Standing's Video 4 Expedition muppet. Although just a clear look at it debunks itself, there is also Standing's story in relation to the footage. In the following search and rescue show which featured Standing, he says that he got the footage by approaching a Bigfoot domicile and getting footage from a single position of a "Day Watcher" and then his cover was blown by a chickadee that landed next to where he lay hidden and began chirping, alerting that Bigfoot to him. 

However, if one pays close attention to Standing's Video 4 stills, we can see they are all of the same subject shot in the same exact spot as shown by the thick fir tree branch in front of it which in two shots shows the same snow-clumped smaller branch, only from at least three very different angles. So according to him he was in one position shooting, yet somehow he gets these three different angles and in every case the "Bigfoot" is placidly looking away from him.

The images debunk themselves, but his story does as well. See here from 07:30...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RetQRg7J5Y

It's not the first time he supports a hoaxer...

freeman2.jpg

Although I'm not well up on the personalities in the Bigfoot World this Todd person doesn't appear to have much of a reputation from what I've read so far on here.

Meldrum has gotta be aware of that.

Maybe he thinks he can keep him honest.

ROD

Lake County Bigfooot

Yah the pseudo oriental blonde bigfoot is hard to swallow, and the fact that he really only gets a face.  I would ask someone like Coonbo to comment

on the images and tell us from his perspective if they are hoaxed, as he perhaps has seen more variety than most.  I still think we have to approach the

video's with an open mind, and prove or disprove them on their own merits, not Todd's reputation.  Maybe Meldrum is giving Todd a pass on those videos, but it sure seemed like Todd was using Meldrum's endorsement to say that they were legit.  Meldrum did say that he had some

reservations over Todd's conclusions of some of the evidence, but that seemed to be referring to the stick structures.  Also Les Stroud of

"Survivorman" has teamed up with Todd for the two episodes, and it was mentioned by Meldrum that if Les discovered anything not clearly

on the up and up, he was going to blow Standing and his research out of the water and expose him as a fraud, instead the reverse seemed

to have taken place.....

Lake County Bigfooot

Particular to this thread would be the evaluation of Todd Standings video evidence, simply You Tube Todd Standing and you will see

a fairly wide variety of videos shot, two of which depict seemingly smaller Bigfoot, a pseudo oriental looking blonde, and a more patty

like brunette.  The first impression is always hoax, but after looking at both closely I am not sure we can jump to a conclusion that easily,

and we need to judge them on their own merits, rather than on the perception of Todd Standing, so please have at it, because this topic

is going to be around for quite a while from what I gathered on the radio show last evening,  I will copy the link.....

www.voiceamerica.com/episode/76947/a-new-chapter-in-a-legendary-mystery

WSA

The mask....with the obvious glued-on nose, well yeah. It tends to hurt credibility. If BF has evolved a seam above its upper lip and below its nostrils, that would be pretty amazing.

We've got a few categories of hoaxers out there:

Once a hoaxer, always a hoaxer, or..

Once legit, but turned to hoaxing, or...

Reformed hoaxer

Standing might be of the third category.   I dunno. I'll wait and see what comes of this partnership.

georgerm

Standings videos, while controversial in some circles do

merit our attention, if for no other reason than the pure quality they represent.  Facials of two seemingly smaller individuals

behind some branches, which do show some expression,  I am not 100 percent sold on either of the two facial shots, though

I would be leaning toward the notion that they are legit. 

Todd seems to be a mix of legitimate researcher, political BF rights advocate, entrepreneur, and hoaxer. The hoaxer part taints his work from my view. His video of BF on a high cliff looks real, but can we trust it is real?  When in doubt, go without.

Many BF researchers become frustrated since BF simply hides too well, and it may take a life time to get one picture of BF running off in thick brush. When a researcher becomes frustrated they either quit, camp many days a year, or begin to hoax to finance their research projects. BF makes a fool out of many 'serious researchers' so just go into the woods and enjoy nature. If BF pops up, have your hidden camera ready.

• Upvote 1

Bigtex

Alas, another dollars & cents business exploiting my favorite subject........have you seen all the stuff for sale on that web site? Lordy, can't believe Meldrum is a part of this, don't they pay him enough in Idaho?

1980squatch

Great, another formally respected person coming down with a case of Standingitis....

Cotter

^agreed 1980, can't believe it.

kitakaze

Welcome to Bigfootery...

200_s.gif

dmaker

Great, another formally respected person coming down with a case of Standingitis....

If he keeps that up, formally might just turn into formerly...

• Upvote 2

norseman

I've held Todd Standing up on numerous occasions when skeptics whine about no clear footage of Sasquatch. Because we do have clear footage and not just Todd's, which immediately brings up the next debate. Is it a hoax?

This is why I know that film footage concerning this topic is pure folly. It is a dead end, and will not convince science. Science is very clear about what it needs to recognize a new species.

I've noted that many of Todd's head pics look fake, he runs with a team of people and I have seen him employ ghillie suits. On top of that I don't trust anti kill proponents that try to sell me stuff........ He could certainly be attempting to pull the wool over the eyes of notable people such as Meldrum, Bindernagel and Stroud.

But without being there first hand I cannot say for sure what's going on with it.

The easiest way to tear apart a hoax, is to carry a rifle. Drawing straws to wear the monkey suit carries new weight you understand.......unfortunately the people he has invited to share his area with are anti kill.

If Todd is reading this and he is truly interested in ending this mystery? Project Grendel has Canadian members that I am sure would love to have a crack at this.

• Upvote 2

norseman

Btw Kootenai is pronounced "Koot in knee"....