N A W A C - Field Study Discussion (2)

See-Te-Cah NC

A good place to start in any discussion of the NAWAC's ongoing field research with Operation Relentless is episode 51 of The Bigfoot Show.

Here's a few images of the presumed hickory nut crushing rock and boulder we found earlier in the year.

Here's every episode of the BFS in which X and the NAWAC's activities there were discussed (the second half of 38 and all of 39 are the main X episodes from 2012).

Here's where you can listen to the presentation I gave at the Texas Bigfoot conference regarding 2011's Operation Endurance.

Here's where you can watch the presentation I gave at the Texas Bigfoot conference regarding 2012's Operation Persistence.

Here's the NAWAC's published report on Endurance and the Echo Incident.

And about a possible wood ape hair we collected and which was subsequently sent to Brian Sykes for analysis.

Finally, here are the archived BFF discussions about Operations Endurance and Persistence and the Echo Incident.

EDITED to add a link to The Bigfoot Show episode 54 which discusses the challenges involved in trying to collect a wood ape specimen. 

Bipto was simply rounding to the nearest K :)

Yes weight increases by the cube of length. A 250 lb 6ft person at 8ft will go to 600 lbs. BF have more torso than we do so maybe add a hundred or two to that...

Anything it wants to?

LOL!  

Bipto - regarding the potential wood ape hair you submitted to Sykes.  Please refresh my memory - but have you been notified of the results?

Also, it's getting to be about that time!  GOOD LUCK!  

^well, in a sense, no news may be good news here. 

Especially since Sykes apparently has paper(s) in review and has not released the data on (I can't quite recall), like a dozen or so samples.

Again.  Good luck and thanks for the reply.

For the time being, yes. We worked through an intermediary getting it to Sykes in the first place. In retrospect, perhaps that was a mistake. Seemed like a responsible course of action at the time. 

^^Done.

Guest zenmonkey

For the time being, yes. We worked through an intermediary getting it to Sykes in the first place. In retrospect, perhaps that was a mistake. Seemed like a responsible course of action at the time. 

Thats right I think I remember hearing that from you before. Well we try to do the best with what we have right!