N A W A C - Field Study Discussion (2)

See-Te-Cah NC

No, just hit the login button, you don't have to subscribe I don't think

I just did it.

or-

Select "LEFLORE" on the left

Then "Free Property Search"

I did too but was taken to a page that told about subscription, but perhaps I didn't have enough information for the search function to work properly.

Admin

Yes but you can't access the actual info without an account.

Admin

When you click on the property number, it takes you back to the subscription page. So yes , I can see the owner info and parcel ID but not detailed descriptions or plat map

Stan-

This info is pertinent, questions were asked if NAWAC was operating on 10 acres.

If we can not get a straight answer on this, then I feel it is relevent info to figure out.

If the echo incident happened on a 10 acre plot, I would think a strong reconsideration of tactics should be recommended.

• Upvote 1

I just wish I knew for shure if they were far enough from a place I do go to so I know its not likely the same BF getting shot at.

^They have already changed their tactics.

They have an overwatch tent now.  Assuming it's elevated, it would proved the perfect backstop for a bullet, thus rendering all of the property boundary concerns moot.  (But they kinda already were IMO)

This has gone beyond what is acceptable behavior and also just curious if Mr Branson has given anyone permission to post his personal info on this forum? Just because it may be public knowledge it is being used for the wrong reasons. This stinks worse than what I scraped off my shoes after cleaning my stalls.

Edited by See-Te-Cah NC
To remove quoted content
  • Upvote 1

This topic is now re-opened. Please observe forum rules! Everyone here has agreed to abide by them, if there are any doubts here is a link to them:

http://bigfootforums.com/index.php/topic/29306-bff-rules-guidelines/

This has gone beyond what is acceptable behavior and also just curious if Mr Branson has given anyone permission to post his personal info on this forum? Just because it may be public knowledge it is being used for the wrong reasons. This stinks worse than what I scraped off my shoes after cleaning my stalls.

There was a time when several of the NAWAC founders felt it was their duty to publish and expose another groups research spot. If it is exposed, I'l just say that what goes around comes around. 

• Upvote 1

Admin
There are going to be alot of emotional reactions to any information revealed on this area it seems, because some folks are "invested" in this research physically, financially and emotionally. In moving forward with this thread, we will seek to add pertinent information from any viable and publicly available sources to better understand what is taking place in that region. There have been video and blog interviews given by the property owner who is named, the BFRO has previously researched (and documented) the same area, so there is ample information for anyone to make an educated determination as to the location of said property."Outing" the research location is not the objective. The objective is to understand what is happening in that region and why it is happening there specifically. Geographical information and maps can shed light on lay of the land, terrain, access, water sources, etc...

Having said that, I have asked and fully expect to review any property information before we determine what gets posted on the forums.

• Upvote 2