" I Saw Bigfoot " A Proposal

TedSallis

BFF Patron

I had to laugh at what Drew said.    Youtube seems to be full of people taking credit for BF discovery.     The funny thing is that someone discovered the mountain gorilla but I have no idea even who it was.     It was thought a myth until that guy shot one and brought the body out.    Fame sure is fleeting since whoever that was is pretty well unknown now.   Same thing will most likely happen to the bigfoot body provider over time.  Oh I forgot, Dyer already did that.   See I forgot already!

Hello SWWASASQUATCHPROJECT,

....Oh I forgot, Dyer already did that.   See I forgot already!

And now you've made me laugh. Good one.

Guest DWA

I'd have to disagree. Once the proof is shown then it's no longer going to hold the same fascination and as a result to TV rating are going to drop.

I can't see how that could conceivably happen; and I think this is just another example of people not knowing how to think about this stuff.

Quick.  How many shows on Animal Planet are about animals that aren't proven to exist?

When this animal is found, bigfoot shows will be the most popular shows on TV.  EVER.

I wish I could put more stock in the sincerity of witnesses.  I've listened to a lot of sincere descriptions/explanations of strangeness that were at face value true only to be discovered that they were indeed false.  Such a show of interview and witness stories would be interesting but it won't make anything any more real or less real.

The sheer volume and detail of what is being described are all one needs to put sufficient stock in the sincerity of witnesses.

For anyone to think all these are being made up, well, that's a red flag one hasn't read them.