Admin

Ray Wallace Hoaxing And The Pgf (2)

Bigfoothunter

^^I don't care what anyone here thinks I am, or do, or how I feel...

After reading your post over a long period of time - you don't seem to care about being accurate - logical - or up to speed on the evidence being discussed either.

Edited by Bigfoothunter
  • Upvote 2

^

Me three....I have learned so little from Kerry... :)

I asked him about Bigfoots falling in the forest....and crossing the road....and have yet to get any answers. Darn it! But, what the heck....I think I'll give it one more try... :popcorn: ...

Kerry, does a Bigfoot crap in the woods??? Or, do you give a crap?

me 4

I'm too old for this crap

After reading your post over a long period of time - you don't seem to care about being accurate - logical - or up to speed on the evidence being discussed either.

Up to speed, accurate maybe not, but logical? :haha:  

Backdoc

Kerry has expressed the opinion regarding Wallace :

Wallace was not involved in the PGF. Even though Kerry and many others disagree on many other things we need to give Kerry credit --as someone who thinks the PGF is a hoax--- for agreeing with the believers Wallace tracks are not involved in the PGF. On that Kerry and many believers agree.

Bigfoothunter

Even though Kerry and many others disagree on many other things we need to give Kerry credit --as someone who thinks the PGF is a hoax--- for agreeing with the believers Wallace tracks are not involved in the PGF. On that Kerry and many believers agree.

Once he realizes what he had done - he'll probably flip-flop.    :)

Bigfoothunter

Up to speed, accurate maybe not, but logical? :haha:  

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-030   I must have missed seeing those responses. For instance, the hand dug trackway theory didn't seem very logical to me. The same can be said about theory that a scaffold was built over the film-site so to keep Roger and Bob's tracks out of the sand.

Backdoc

Truth can be stranger than fiction, but I am finding fiction to be pretty strange as well.

Backdoc

smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-030   I must have missed seeing those responses. For instance, the hand dug trackway theory didn't seem very logical to me. The same can be said about theory that a scaffold was built over the film-site so to keep Roger and Bob's tracks out of the sand.

There's no hope for you when you see a wild guess as someones logic and a bigfoot chat as science. Point being nobody knows "how" it was done unless they were there and I wouldn't call a giant (fairy tale) monster the logical answer.

Bigfoothunter

There's no hope for you when you see a wild guess as someones logic and a bigfoot chat as science. Point being nobody knows "how" it was done unless they were there and I wouldn't call a giant (fairy tale) monster the logical answer.

Ahhhhh, but does not the scientific study of the evidence force the uninformed to become informed. Does it not allow us to call upon the lesser of two evils - Possibility / Probability.  Then one can consider whether the hand-dug trackway and scaffold theory was supported more from the known evidence or if the weight of the evidence favored the existence of yet another unknown primate.

Edited by Bigfoothunter
  • Upvote 1

Backdoc

Kerry, what one man can do another man can do. Don't you agree? Why is the PGF the exception?

Backdoc.

kitakaze

What one man can do, another man can do. Such as produce convincing footage of Bigfoot.

The way you set yourselves up is priceless.

Announcing proof of a hoax on multiple occasions and never producing a shred of evidence.

The way you have destroyed your own credibility........priceless

Backdoc

What one man can do, another man can do. Such as produce convincing footage of Bigfoot.

The way you set yourselves up is priceless.

Kit,  You give yourself too much credit.  You convince yourself of your own cleverness like a child who really thinks their father cannot see them when they play hide and seek.

There are multiple examples of animals that became known in time.  Bigfoot may be one of them. Thinking people keep an open mind.  What is needed is for preparation to meet opportunity.  Based on the population available, those numbers will determine the chances. Then other factors such as looking for a needle in a haystack vs looking for a need on the kitchen table, uncluttered, clean and in full light.

Real world demographics and demonstrative evidence should be the basis on opinions.  Too many take joy in their own perceived cleverness in expressing their own dogma.

The original Q to Kerry remains.  What is it about the PGF that is the exception to the rule of one man did and others cannot?   I notice you use    'Operation Distract' to deny an attempt to answer the question.

The King Cheetah was finally known but only recently.  See the quick 2 min video:

Backdoc

Edited by Backdoc

SweatyYeti

Announcing proof of a hoax on multiple occasions and never producing a shred of evidence.

The way you have destroyed your own credibility........priceless

"So let Bigfooters think I am all words and words and word. That's fine. I'll write more words and words. When the HAMMER falls, I promise you..."...

kitakaze

The original Q to Kerry remains.  What is it about the PGF that is the exception to the rule of one man did and others cannot?   I notice you use    'Operation Distract' to deny an attempt to answer the question.

The King Cheetah was finally known but only recently.  See the quick 2 min video:

Cheetahs with recessive gene mutations are still cheetahs, not some other species, and certainly not any kind of analogy for North American being a gong show coast to coast with reports of giant creatures very often coming into human inhabited areas and showing little regard for any manner of stealth.

The barely coherent question you ask is built on a false premise. Have better Bigfoots been put on film? Certainly. Have other tried to recreate what Patterson filmed? Three we can identify for certain, the best of which was done by a person with no formal FX training, which for some reason you think there is no moving footage of.

Why haven't there been more attempts? The answer is simple. It is the believers who give too much credit. Through a typical lack of self-awareness they fail to see the lonely island they live on, that place where people look at the PGF and are impressed and think it to be real. There are not more attempt at recreating Bigfoot because the premise is so incredulous to begin with, that few would ever be bothered to do so. And that is exactly the case, that only a few have ever put forward the attempt. One took three days and $242. One was given a week. The one who did it first made the suit at the beginning of this video, for which he should be commended...

He also established the most important fact when dealing with Patty believers... not even Patty is good enough for them.

The fact that there is no reliable evidence of Bigfoot in 2014 is a powerful indication that it does not exist. It is not impossible, but the probability only decreases with each passing year. 

• Upvote 2