Admin

Ray Wallace Hoaxing And The Pgf (2)

PBeaton

Roger in his book mentions goin' an interviewin' Wallace about his workers having sightings etc, as was also reported in the news paper. We could speculate a number of reasons for DeAtley bein' with Patterson.

Wallace's letter however, clearly doesn't present anything incriminatin' if that is what is tryin' ta be implied ! Surely if he had somethin' ta say...???

Pat...

kitakaze

Unless you can come up with me saying  no living specimen demonstrates the 'diaper-butt-effect  I am going to report you to the moderators.  

BH has a major penchant for making straw men. He made a fine one when he took my asking for any BCM right foot double baller print showing separation in the three smallest digits and changed it into this...

Also, this is yours...

Do you mean like saying that 'no real footprint is void of toe separation in its smaller digits' without knowing if what I said is true or not???

Why would you extend my showing that no BCM right foot double baller print shows separation in the last three digits and turn that into giving me the position that I think no real footprint at all has toe separation missing in the smaller digits?

Bigfoothunter

^^

You have repeatedly used the absence of toe separation between the small digits as evidence that it does not happen in the real world, but rather in the Wallace carving.

I believe you are wrong in thinking this for there is evidence IMO that even in the very limited BCM images we currently have that there is toe separation in the small digits of the right double-ball foot. And when reversed checked - I fould that even people have left tracks that didn't show toe separation between the smaller digits.

No strawman here .... just putting the critical thinking back into the equation.   :)

kitakaze

"You have repeatedly used the absence of toe separation between the small digits as evidence that it does not happen in the real world, but rather in the Wallace carving."

No, you and your hand, vigorous communication. I have said simply that no BCM right foot double baller print shows toe separation in the three smallest digits because it never existed in the stomper. To extend that to any print ever is straw man behaviour. 

By all means, break out the red crayon and show where that toe separation in the aforementioned prints exists.

Bigfoothunter

I have said simply that no BCM right foot double baller print hows toe separation in the three smallest digits because it never existed in the stomper.

The straw man exist when you claim that no toe-separation is seen in the small digits because they don't exist in the Wallace carving.  I demonstrated that the same effect happens in real human footprints that have yet to be said it occurred then because they are not found in a Wallace carving.

Your current response tells me you plan on carrying out with the same old flawed technique that led to you calling a 13" track a 9" track made by a Wallace carving.

clip226-28_gif_zpsw4vr5u41.gif

Watch the double-ball right footprint come into view between the 23 and 26 second mark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6OW7j-4ZpU

Edited by Bigfoothunter